Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Humane Comfort [Roleplay Request]

StarlightStarBright

☆Starlight Glimmer☆

Literacy : At least Semi-literate
Long-term
Humans are Pets AU

Plot

After the Mane 6 freed the ponies from their enslavement from Starlight Glimmer, and got their cutie marks back, Starlight decided to adopt a human to cope with her loneliness, whilst finding Starswirl's time travel spell to get revenge at Twilight. Daru is the human that Starlight adopts, and he is a special human that is able perform magic so good, that he is also able to perform some level of dark magic.

As Daru and Starlight got closer, Starlight would be overprotective of him, since he's the first friend/pet that stayed her side, and never leave her. Starlight would become a little more reformed since she would understand some meaning of friendship, but would still want to get revenge at Twilight, for supposing ruining her friendship with Sunburst because of their cutie marks.

Characters I play: Twilight, Daru, Rarity, and (any other characters that I would decide to play as, during our roleplay)

Characters you play: Starlight, (any other characters that you would like to play as, during our roleplay)

If you are interested in this roleplay idea, feel free to dm me, and we can discuss some more about this. You can also play as your OCs too, as long as you play at least Starlight! We can also rp on Discord

My Discord: OmnipotenceBrazen#2294

d40722ca827209301e94c94c0ba6a9887a2a1d33_hq.jpg

@StarlightStarBright

Users gain access to the roleplaying section once they have reached 5 posts (which equates to the muffin rank). Until you reach that point, your thread will remain here in General Discussion. I will add a note to your thread so other staff know what is going on with it.

Giving them 3 days to make 5 post has expired. Moving this over to RP planning section! @StarlightStarBright this is the appropriate place to gather RPers to discuss plans outside of the RP. Reach out to me if you have any other questions regarding the RP. However you will have to make 5 post before participating in the actual RP.Thank you~