Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A new Total Drama season came out! Thoughts?

Shadowmoth2011

A few days ago, a brand new season of Total Drama finally, finally came out after almost 9 years of spinoffs, and I really enjoyed it despite its flaws.

The new cast is great - while I haven't quite formed a REALLY strong personal attachment like I did with the Pahkitew and Ridonculous cast, at least not yet, and not all of them exactly shine in the best way (Chase...), they're super fun with some great interactions. Priya being my favorite. She's too cute! And Julia, Bowie and the hockey twosome are also favorites of mine. These new characters have a great way of making you care about them and want the best for them. Chris has also improved - he's a LOT less overwhelming than he was in Pahkitew while still having a presence. Even if his voice actor has changed, lol :twismile:

Of course, this season isn't without its flaws. Some of it is hard to sit through, especially if you have a problem with gross-out humor (Episode 5 has already gained notoriety for its...plotline :mlp_blink:), and some plots don't sit well (again, Chase...). Buuuuuut the good news is, this isn't the only season these new characters will feature in. There's more to come, and this will allow for more development and time for them to comfortably shine.

Overall I'm very happy with this new season and I can't wait to see what's coming next. Let me know your thoughts! :)

• Brohoof 2

I'm really enjoying it so far. As of rn Scary girl Lauren is my favorite character. I'm not fully caught up yet but I like what I've seen so far

• Brohoof 1