Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLPForums: The Comic - Request and Showcase Thread

letterone

If you allow it, my OC could be in it... He be in me sig Posted Image

I'll add ya!

You can use me (my avatar) or my OC, but I'd like to me in this :) ~

I think it'd be better for me to use your OC considering that I've already got a person character in it (Lobstaarr), so yeah. I'll add ya to the list though! :)

(edited)

Oooh, can I be in it? Well one of my OCs? This sounds alike what I'm doing with my pony pile thread. :D

Is there anything else I need to provide?

Sure! You can certainly be in it! It's kinda meant to be a really comedic fictional documentation of my time on here except imagining it as if it were an actual world. And nope, nothing else is needed to be provided, just your OC. :)

You'll be in Chapter 4!

I've only recently begun doing this sort of stuff, but sign me up! If you could, pair my OC with Shankveld's because she's a total bro.

post-1551-0-10081900-1339445416_thumb.jpg

Guess I should move someone back a chapter then. :I

You're in Chapter 5.

Edited by <letterONE>
  • Brohoof 1

Okay....I barely ever touch my OC, cause I just used him for mini less-organized RPs on another site, and then I just carried him onto here, don't know if I was ever going to use him in any RPs here, but one thing for sure, having an OC is pretty cool.

Anyways, sign me up! c:

Posted Image

Also, what will the comics be about? Will they have things like running gags/inside jokes among the forums?

(edited)

Okay....I barely ever touch my OC, cause I just used him for mini less-organized RPs on another site, and then I just carried him onto here, don't know if I was ever going to use him in any RPs here, but one thing for sure, having an OC is pretty cool.

Anyways, sign me up! c:

Posted Image

Also, what will the comics be about? Will they have things like running gags/inside jokes among the forums?

Eeyup, inside jokes galore! Like in the chapter Lobstaarr is in I'll be talking about how he's actually a pretty princess and a mermaid. :P

Anyways I'll add you to the list for Chapter 5. Does your OC have a name?

Edited by <letterONE>

(edited)

Eeyup, inside jokes galore! Like in the chapter Lobstaarr is in I'll be talking about how he's actually a pretty princess and a mermaid. :P

Anyways I'll add you to the list for Chapter 5. Does your OC have a name?

LightBurst.

(That awkward moment when you realize you knew you should've posted the link to the page instead of just the pic ;-:)

EDIT: wait, can we also choose to go by our usernames?

Edited by NASCARFAN160

LightBurst.

(That awkward moment when you realize you knew you should've posted the link to the page instead of just the pic ;- :)

EDIT: wait, can we also choose to go by our usernames?

Yeah you can simply go by your username, but for most of the people I was actually going to use both their usernames and their OC names.

Yeah you can simply go by your username, but for most of the people I was actually going to use both their usernames and their OC names.

Okay, then I'm choosing to go with my username. :3

Oooh, can I be in it? Well one of my OCs? This sounds alike what I'm doing with my pony pile thread. :D

Posted Image

Is there anything else I need to provide?

That is the most epic thing i have ever layed eyes on

• Brohoof 2