Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Silverspark's difficult decision and journey

Silverspark184

2 hours ago, Glory Feather said:

@Shiny Silvermoon  @Silverspark184 Glory chuckled both times, she was a sucker for bad jokes, not that Shiny's jokes were in any way actually bad. She looked around but she didn't see Silverspark  anymore. 

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Geez! You should be one named Shiny!" Shiny joked before taking out a pair of sunglasses of no where to protect her eyes. "Much better! You bring a sunshine in my day, Glory! Litterally!"

Silverspark:was looking through her map as the two were in a conversation she need to make sure they were going the right way or hope so also her mind were on @Princess Silky wondered if she will come to or will she stay behind if she find the letter she turned to this new commer Glory maybe she might know something "exusse me but do you know any about a horrid attack two years ago "she asked 

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark:was looking through her map as the two were in a conversation she need to make sure they were going the right way or hope so also her mind were on @Princess Silky wondered if she will come to or will she stay behind if she find the letter she turned to this new commer Glory maybe she might know something "exusse me but do you know any about a horrid attack two years ago "she asked 

@Silverspark184 @Saturn Ring @Nitobit "Two years ago? Where was I two years ago, again? Mmmmh... Nope! I didn't hear about any tragedy! Look, we finally arrived to the apple orchard!" Shiny then noticed Moonlight Wane trotting around some trees so she walked toward him. "Hi, Moonlight! I'm sorry but I won't be able to spend time with you today like we planned... Silverspark must go to her hometown to find the peace she needs to make the nightmares stop once and for all. I have an idea! Why don't you come with us?"

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Silverspark184 @Saturn Ring @Nitobit "Two years ago? Where was I two years ago, again? Mmmmh... Nope! I didn't hear about any tragedy! Look, we finally arrived to the apple orchard!" Shiny then noticed Moonlight Wane trotting around some trees so she walked toward him. "Hi, Moonlight! I'm sorry but I won't be able to spend time with you today like we planned... Silverspark must go to her hometown to find the peace she needs to make the nightmares stop once and for all. I have an idea! Why don't you come with us?"

Moonlight waved a hoof at the group and smiled at his friend. "Hi, Shiny! Sure, I can join you. How far is that town? Also, are those your friends? Hi, I'm Moonlight Wane. Nice to meet you all."

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Glory Feather said:

@Silverspark184 "Huh, an attack? No, I can't say I do!" Glory said, looking down at the filly, "Why, what happened?" she asked, suddenly looking worried for the little alicorn, her wings flapped as if they were alive and timid. 

23 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Silverspark:eyes were wide before saying"I guess the princesses covered up what happened over their maybe to hide it from me and their subjects "she said as she walked "well along time ago there were two ponies that loved eachother very much a handsom pegasus Stallion  and a mare Alicorn that love eachother and had three kids a son who  is the eldest but he is a pwgasus like his father and two alicorn daughters one day the happy family were attacked "she had a canvas out so she can paint out the story "they had a castle I believe that the mare was the ruler in that place she also brought a special rose in a silvery petals known as the silver Belle roses these one are special anyway "she painted her family and the roses and some demonic horses with sharp teeth "she paused at the new commer "Hello I am SilverSpark you were in time for a story I am telling "she smiled

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Moonlight Wane said:

Moonlight waved a hoof at the group and smiled at his friend. "Hi, Shiny! Sure, I can join you. How far is that town? Also, are those your friends? Hi, I'm Moonlight Wane. Nice to meet you all."

@Nitobit @Silverspark184 @Saturn Ring "What's funny about this adventure is that I have no idea how far it is, where it is, what it looks like or what the name of the town is! Isn't that exciting?! We could be dying starvation in a desert or die by the frost bite on top of a snowy mountain!" Shiny turned to Silverspark and Glory to make the presentations. "Silverspark and Glory meet my friend Moonlight Wane! Moonlight Wane meet my friends Silverspark and Glory!"

6 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark:eyes were wide before saying"I guess the princesses covered up what happened over their maybe to hide it from me and their subjects "she said as she walked "well along time ago there were two ponies that loved eachother very much a handsom pegasus Stallion  and a mare Alicorn that love eachother and had three kids a son who  is the eldest but he is a pwgasus like his father and two alicorn daughters one day the happy family were attacked "she had a canvas out so she can paint out the story "they had a castle I believe that the mare was the ruler in that place she also brought a special rose in a silvery petals known as the silver Belle roses these one are special anyway "she painted her family and the roses and some demonic horses with sharp teeth "she paused at the new commer "Hello I am SilverSpark you were in time for a story I am telling "she smiled

Shiny would actually be eating popcorn while listening to Silverspark's story. Wait?! Where did she get popcorn?!

10 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

"Hello I am SilverSpark you were in time for a story I am telling"

"Oh, hi! Sound interesting. What happened next? And what is so special in those roses?"

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Nitobit @Silverspark184 @Saturn Ring "What's funny about this adventure is that I have no idea how far it is, where it is, what it looks like or what the name of the town is! Isn't that exciting?! We could be dying starvation in a desert or die by the frost bite on top of a snowy mountain!" Shiny turned to Silverspark and Glory to make the presentations. "Silverspark and Glory meet my friend Moonlight Wane! Moonlight Wane meet my friends Silverspark and Glory!"

"Whoa. You know how to make things sound interesting. I'm in." He then gave Shiny and Glory a pair of paper 3D glasses, and sat next to the unicorn, grabbing a hoofful of popcorn from her box.

On 2023-04-22 at 3:30 PM, Glory Feather said:

@Shiny Silvermoon @Silverspark184 @Nitobit  Glory would flap high above the trio, looping around and doing tricks, when she heard Silverspark say something about a brother and sister, "Do you remember what they looked like?" she asked the little filly, intrigued by this. 

On 2023-04-22 at 7:58 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny would actually be eating popcorn while listening to Silverspark's story. Wait?! Where did she get popcorn?!

21 hours ago, Moonlight Wane said:

"Oh, hi! Sound interesting. What happened next? And what is so special in those roses?"

"Whoa. You know how to make things sound interesting. I'm in." He then gave Shiny and Glory a pair of paper 3D glasses, and sat next to the unicorn, grabbing a hoofful of popcorn from her box.

Silverspark:kept her paintbrush as she levitated it painting out more of her story "we are going to a mountain somewhere around east there is a spot in equestria I been trying to look for the exact location my dragon friend and I been going through maps charts and and of course checking through a lot of books to make sure I am on the right path I been preparing myself though I never told my  I guess I could think of her as a big sister or my mom I don't  really know what to call @Princess Silky but she is a special pony that took me into her home when I needed it "thinking about it trying to stay focus "ah anyway there were these creatures known as demeditis these are horses that supposing worse then changling instead of just eating love um they um"she heard the screams in her head the bone crunch she pinned her ears back to her had as she soon turned away cause she started having her bad memories 

• Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark:kept her paintbrush as she levitated it painting out more of her story "we are going to a mountain somewhere around east there is a spot in equestria I been trying to look for the exact location my dragon friend and I been going through maps charts and and of course checking through a lot of books to make sure I am on the right path I been preparing myself though I never told my  I guess I could think of her as a big sister or my mom I don't  really know what to call @Princess Silky but she is a special pony that took me into her home when I needed it "thinking about it trying to stay focus "ah anyway there were these creatures known as demeditis these are horses that supposing worse then changling instead of just eating love um they um"she heard the screams in her head the bone crunch she pinned her ears back to her had as she soon turned away cause she started having her bad memories 

@Silverspark184 @Nitobit @Saturn Ring "Silverspark? Silverspark do you hear me? Are you alright? You seemed absorbed by your memories..." Shiny said to her friend, worried about her. She couldn't imagine what kind creatures could have caused such a big trauma and destroyed her familly but she hoped to see none during this journey.

• Brohoof 1

Moonlight Wane looked at the drawing and at Silverspark's reaction as she talked about those creatures, but something else grabbed his attention. Did she just levitate a paintbrush? Was there a horn under her hood? Was she one of the alicorn daughters?

"Do you think we might encounter those demeditis? Are we prepared?" He was nervous about the whole expedition. As he was thinking about potential threats, a new unicorn suddenly appeared. Seriously, what's with the ponies coming out of bushes lately? Do they grow there or something?

"Hi Pixel! Nice to meet you."

@Nitobit Pixel could tell that Moonlight Wane was confused about the bush situation, so she shyly explained "I was in the bush because I have height issues, so I'm very shy when meeting others, I just saw Glory and wanted to talk to her," she swished her hot pink tail, her lavender grey eyes looked around timidly. "If you were thinking I was a filly, well, there's why I'm so small! I think I'm a bit taller than a filly at most, up to the shins of a normal pony," she added. 

• Brohoof 1

@Saturn Ring  @Nitobit @Shiny Silvermoon @Princess Silky

Silverspark:sat there as she heard the commotions behind her yet as she tried to come back to her sense "I don't  know if they are still there or what we might find "seeing all these ponies here she started to worry now they will end up in danger if those things are still alive she backed away from them she looked at Shiny  and moon Glory  and then a new one Pixel her eyes starting to form tears cause  the things she saw before it could happened again she could lose these ponies and then those things will go after "No I cannot let it happened again maybe you guys shouldn't  come or maybe I shouldn't  go back there again it was those creatures fault or the one who lead these things fault so much blood destruction the fire all those  body parts "she shook "instead of eating off the creatures like any parasite these thing eat the whole victim  these are not the kind of creature we do not need in equestria  "she said as she continue more tears coming she never cried this much before but after the two years of being on her own before she met Silky no family around 

1 hour ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark:sat there as she heard the commotions behind her yet as she tried to come back to her sense "I don't  know if they are still there or what we might find "seeing all these ponies here she started to worry now they will end up in danger if those things are still alive she backed away from them she looked at Shiny  and moon Glory  and then a new one Pixel her eyes starting to form tears cause  the things she saw before it could happened again she could lose these ponies and then those things will go after "No I cannot let it happened again maybe you guys shouldn't  come or maybe I shouldn't  go back there again it was those creatures fault or the one who lead these things fault so much blood destruction the fire all those  body parts "she shook "instead of eating off the creatures like any parasite these thing eat the whole victim  these are not the kind of creature we do not need in equestria  "she said as she continue more tears coming she never cried this much before but after the two years of being on her own before she met Silky no family around 

Moonlight gave Silverspark a sympathetic look. "You don't have to go. I can try to help you with your nightmares. Dream magic is my special talent. Tonight I can pull you and your friends into a shared dream. If we manage to help, you won't have to put yourself in danger. If we don't, at least we will see how those monsters look like from your perspective."

Edited by Nitobit

@Nitobit "About this dream thing, it sounds intriguing!" Glory hummed, as she fluttered around Pixel, whom she was nearby. Her mane blew in the crisp breeze, and her halo glowed brightly above her, she quit fluttering once she realized she was making Pixel dizzy, "Oops! Sorry, 'Lil Corn!" she said, sheepishly. 

5 hours ago, Silverspark said:

@Saturn Ring  @Nitobit @Shiny Silvermoon @Princess Silky

@Silverspark184 Shiny made a few steps closer to Silverspark and gave her a warm hug to comfort her. "Shhhhhh... It's okay... Don't be afraid to cry before us... We are here to support you and we will follow you no matter what you choose to do." The unicorn said with a reassuring toned voice.

3 hours ago, Moonlight Wane said:

Moonlight gave Silverspark a sympathetic look. "You don't have to go. I can try to help you with your nightmares. Dream magic is my special talent. Tonight I can pull you and your friends into a shared dream. If we manage to help, you won't have to put yourself in danger. If we don't, at least we will see how those monsters look like from your perspective."

@Nitobit "You mean that we could get into our friend's nightmare to help her by using our imagination to create things! Best idea of the day!"

17 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"You mean that we could get into our friend's nightmare to help her by using our imagination to create things! Best idea of the day!"

"Almost. Since it's a nightmare, our control is going to be limited. Silverspark's mind will be creating the whole scene and we will only be able to create things that fit the environment.

For example, if we find ourselves in a dark forest being chased by monsters and we want to defend ourselves, we can imagine finding a long, sturdy branch, but we wouldn't be able to find a random sword or anything like that. Rules in nightmares are more strict."

Silverspark; still crying it out "all I wanted was all these nightmares to stop I thought if I could go to the "she said let out a child like hic "source  where it happen I thought I could make peace I just wanted to have a fresh start to start a new journey with my new family I don't wanna lose them like I lost  "she felt heart racing thinking about this and how much pain she was in  "I never let myself get close to too many ponies after  memory of it been wiped and now they been returning all this after what Silky did for me and how much she helped me she is the closes thing I have to a mom "she said 

17 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Silverspark184 Shiny made a few steps closer to Silverspark and gave her a warm hug to comfort her. "Shhhhhh... It's okay... Don't be afraid to cry before us... We are here to support you and we will follow you no matter what you choose to do." The unicorn said with a reassuring toned voice.

3 hours ago, Glory Feather said:

@Nitobit "About this dream thing, it sounds intriguing!" Glory hummed, as she fluttered around Pixel, whom she was nearby. Her mane blew in the crisp breeze, and her halo glowed brightly above her, she quit fluttering once she realized she was making Pixel dizzy, "Oops! Sorry, 'Lil Corn!" she said, sheepishly. 

"It's okie doodle!" Pixel said to Glory, while trying to get her head to stop spinning. She smiled up at the blue pegasus, brightly and sweetly. "Hehe," she clicked her hooves sheepishly. 

Then, she saw Silverspark ( @Silverspark184) crying again, and rushed to comfort her, she hummed to the filly, softly. 

"Almost. Since it's a nightmare, our control is going to be limited. Silverspark's mind will be creating the whole scene and we will only be able to create things that fit the environment.

For example, if we find ourselves in a dark forest being chased by monsters and we want to defend ourselves, we can imagine finding a long, sturdy branch, but we wouldn't be able to find a random sword or anything like that. Rules in nightmares are more strict."

@Nitobit @Saturn Ring @Silverspark184 "Oh shoot! I really wanted us to pilot a Megazord together! So I won't even be able to shoot lasers with my eyes? That's a shame!" Shiny seemed disappointed by Moonlight's statement.