Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you enjoy true crime shows?

Reecejackox

Hey. My mother used to enjoy this kind of fiction, until I let her know about the real thing. And she became scared. You know when you can see the frightened animal inside of people? Like that.
And she won't have to be, though. But she has to become my saint to appease the "devil" that she helped create, and pay for the permanent damage that she did to the child with her wrongful relationship. Because the moment she fails me, I rip her apart.

It is a long family debt, essentially. And I have to do nothing, because they are still human.
It is like with my grandfather. The old man kept repeating himself that he regreted nothing, yet his own family abandoned him to die when he needed them the most. Ouch!
So, he was proven wrong, again. Because I have more reason than most. I have so much reason, in fact. That I only have to sit here and watch them burn on their own. Because you know it is true, that I everything I do, I do it for you. Even when I can do nothing thanks to them and their "humanity".

Besides, all I need for entertainment, is to watch my mother be faithful to the impotent man in me, and tend to the broken child for her life. Because she made the wine, and now she has to drink it.
It is not so bad when you compare it with the lives of other family members. Also, I feel bad for her. So stupid... But I had to keep her close since childhood, regardless. I cannot go around breaking my crutches.

Now, this is the real true crime. But let's keep it a secret. Just between you and me, buddy. Okay?

Also, let's be completely honest here for sec. The condition I live with causes me impotence and pain, as it would to anyone with this problem. And it also causes me to inflict this pain onto others. The same way we hurt each other, when we are hurting. But I do not enjoy watching real violence, nor being part of it. I never did. Which is the reason I isolate myself. I am here because of what my family owes me. The chance they took from me. That is the reason I have dreams where I am asking my mother for forgiveness when she is old and withered. Because even if I don't want to do it. I have to do it. Because the damage is already done. And it won't be a violent crime of passion. I think you are better suited for violence than me with this lessened body.

But it will be a slow and a consuming death for life. You know how children take from you when they cannot stand on their own? And well beyond that point, even. Now imagine an adult that is constantly falling because he was born with inbreeding depression, and his body and mental health is now weaker and more unstable because of the actions of his family.

Still, I'm gonna be alright. I have my means to dissociate from the pain. And I also have the support of my family. So, all in all. It should be okay.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

I like most documentary or true life stuff. And even though I occasionally watch some true crime stuff I don’t really like it that much. It always ends up making me feel sick and unsettled. I don’t like crime or the criminal mentality.

• Brohoof 1

It depends on what is considered a true crime show. If it means a show about crimes that happen in real life, then I don't mind watching them. I'm not that interested in watching them, but I don't mind seeing an episode or two if it happens to be on TV.

At a certain point i watched a lot of videos from coffehouse crime but now i am not all that much interested in them anymore.

I actually watched them to sometimes feel a bit better about myself, i have rage outs and a troubled childhood, suffer from depression and so on and sometimes i watch those true crime stories to say to myself: Hey look, you never did this bad stuff and managed to go trough your shitty life fairly well, your existence may be pointless but at least you are not THAT bad.

i lovee  true crime but youtube is mainly where i watch true crime media?? dont know the exact word lol. ive seen a few on netflix, they r okay i just prefer the vids i find on youtube since its short majority of the time :P