Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thoughts on my old character and RP?

Samuel L Changeling

I am going to be creating a new character once I figure out a few more details.

That much said, I am rather curious as to what you all think of my old character and RP game.

My character's name was Super Nova, he was the son of Celestia (about 12 years old) and yes he was an alicorn..

However, on the day of NMM's attack he was horrifically killed by a surprise attack by rebel forces.

A small bit of background is that within the RP it wasn't just Luna that attacked but MANY others as well: demons, vampires etc that greatly wanted eternal night.

Also, Luna didn't become NMM by choice but was magically "influenced" by Sombra by his ghost. 

There is more too it than that of course but that's the basic gist so you can understand the RP was a lot darker in nature.

The character died and was reincarnated on earth peacefully ignorant of all this until one day a demon possessing his best friend attacked.

Celestia had no choice but to save her son and tell him the truth at that point. 

He went to Equestria in earth pony form and through hard work earned back his wings and horn. (Exp gain).

Thr challenge within the RP being that while yes the character is a Mary Sue their level, ability etc was reset (lv2) but the levels of their enemies was not (lv 125+) thus they have to use their wits and mind to handle the far stronger enemies. 

Add on to that most darker nature characters are almost always hyper aggressive against him, either trying to use him as means to get at the sisters, kill him, or in the case of dark female characters: Sirens, Chrysalis etc they wish to claim him so as to take over Equestria.

ponies didn't trust him very much either as he was not well known either so many thought he could have been a changeling, an imposter etc so he had to also earn trust with all nearly loathing him at first at the game's start.

If you're wondering he does cross between worlds to keep an eye on his human family as well. Finding ways to meet with them in secret avoiding too much attention from either the government or others when he used magic there. since officially on earth he is "dead." 

Magic in earth can take a very heavy toll on him causing high damage to him. In one RP he nearly died and without another characters aid would have when Sombra came to earth and he was forced to push himself to the absolute limit.

So. There you have my old character and general RP game aspects. 

I understand if you think the character and or RP is highly overrated as I said above I plan to create a brand new character and all that but do give your honest opinion on all of it.

Trust me you won't hurt my feelings so feel free to be as brutal as you like.