Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy everypony!

ynsMIKA

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I used to use this sight like 7 years ago but lost access to my account so now im back!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Funny story, my friend introduced me to it though I suspect he only liked the show ironically I truly fell in love with it!

Howdy! My names Mika and I thought id say hi to everypony here! Feel free to add me if you want to talk :) Also how are you doing today?!

• Brohoof 5

Ah, Howdy! And welcome, Mika! My name is Princess Silky and I'm more than happy to assist or guide you through the site as you make your way around it. 

Thank you, @Astral Soul for the tag! Message me if you're interested in merging your old account with this one. Enjoy your stay in this wonderful community!

7 hours ago, ynsMIKA said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I used to use this sight like 7 years ago but lost access to my account so now im back!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Funny story, my friend introduced me to it though I suspect he only liked the show ironically I truly fell in love with it!

Howdy! My names Mika and I thought id say hi to everypony here! Feel free to add me if you want to talk :) Also how are you doing today?!

A new old pony! It means what it means! Pinkie get over here and sing your song! :yay:

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and welcome back to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I've been rather busy lately; and today I'm okayish. :P Tired and stuck at work. :twi: