Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introduction.

Dim Prism

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through Poniverse.net after Googling how Sunset Shimmer knew about Twilight Sparkle's crown.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I used to own the older toys before FiM came out. I must have been 5, maybe 6 at the time. They were the G3 ponies, but I don't remember which ones. I had a small pony, a medium one, and a large pink one. I don't have them anymore. The first My Little Pony episode I ever watched was Applebuck Season, and it was on a DVD my Dad had bought randomly. I must have been 8 or 9 at the time (I was a bit late to the show). 10 years later, I'm still obsessed. I watch the shows, the movies, the shorts, and even the YouTube analysis and theory videos; especially by Sawtooth Waves (né Brony Notion), weeeelllll, until I found out the... stuff. Anywho, I'm up to talk and theorise about the past, the current, and the future media of My Little Pony!!

My OC's name is Dim Prism, slight inspiration from Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle, but overall a unique design, I'll show you all when she's ready.

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Dim Prism said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through Poniverse.net after Googling how Sunset Shimmer knew about Twilight Sparkle's crown.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I used to own the older toys before FiM came out. I must have been 5, maybe 6 at the time. They were the G3 ponies, but I don't remember which ones. I had a small pony, a medium one, and a large pink one. I don't have them anymore. The first My Little Pony episode I ever watched was Applebuck Season, and it was on a DVD my Dad had bought randomly. I must have been 8 or 9 at the time (I was a bit late to the show). 10 years later, I'm still obsessed. I watch the shows, the movies, the shorts, and even the YouTube analysis and theory videos; especially by Sawtooth Waves (né Brony Notion), weeeelllll, until I found out the... stuff. Anywho, I'm up to talk and theorise about the past, the current, and the future media of My Little Pony!!

My OC's name is Dim Prism, slight inspiration from Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle, but overall a unique design, I'll show you all when she's ready.

hi Dim welcome to the forums 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...