Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Adorable meets Choas: Skylight and Aticus join the Events Team!

Ice Princess Silky

image.png

Skylight and Aticus: Adorable Chaos

What do you do when you’ve got a draconiquus OC and a Princess of adorableness OC?

YOU COMBINE THEM, OF COURSE! :muffins:

Aticus is a playful, loving person who can bring joy through nonsense, shenanigans and silliness.

Skylight is a kind, caring, adorable friend who is interested in performing for events!

These two shall be on a trial as Events but for The World Cup coming up, it’ll be nice to get to know them!

I met Aticus through the forum threads asking what food did you eat. I tagged him over a burger. Yup. A burger.

I thought it was his so I commented on how delicious it looked. He agreed and made conversation about it… (hint hint, he’s an excellent conversationalist - go poke him about it :toldya:) but it turns out his meal was a classy, sensible dish that was actually elegant and healthy (gross, I know!) … and I flooded with color with embarrassment. Pure chaos, I tell ya. He totally warped my mind to make me confused about that! D:

Also, be sure to give him the “boop and a lunch for the first of the month" or he might get you first! ;D

Skylight I met through absolute randomness. And cuteness always tends to follow in their wake! Very kind, silly, random, fun and a general bundle of awesomeness! Skylight is interested in bringing back events in honor of ponies like Element of Kindness day, Element of Generosity, etc. Maybe once a month including the G5 ponies, as well! Skylight is modern and cool like that.

This pony has come such a long way in the community. They used to be so shy and quiet that people would mistake their mannerisms for aloofness. And now they're active, happy, loveable and friendly! I've chosen an image of Discord and Twilight since Skylight resembles Twilight in personality while Aticus resembles... well... chaos. 

So, in honor of our lovely new Event Coordinators, please welcome Skylight and Ati-KISSS!!!!!

• Brohoof 6

Thank you for this opportunity! I am incredibly excited to be a part of this and I can't wait to see the exciting events we can plan together.

1 hour ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

It is truly an honour to be part of this! I'm very excited and incredibly thankful for this opportunity! :D

Come, let us have a chat and discuss how we will make this World Cup event truly insan- I mean uh, enjoyable for everyone involved! ;)

Are you ok Aticus? You sounded like you had a frog in your throat or something else that would make you sound totally insane right there.

*nervous laugh

• Brohoof 1

@Aticus the Adequate Shiny would quickly arrive with a fake microphone, a pencil and a notepad that she levitates with her unicorn magic. She would also be wearing a journalist hat. "Aticus! Aticus! Is there a reason why you decided to join The World Cup? Is there a pony who encouraged you to take part to it? Who is that pony? The audience needs a name! Please please please please please!"

@Skylight Scintillate Shiny then turned to Skylight and began to ask her questions as well while taking notes on her notepad. Actually, she wasn't really taking notes, she was just drawing happy stickmen with Aticus and Skylight's head surrounded by balloons and rainbows. "Skylight! Skylight! Which team are you going to choose? Why?"

8 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Aticus the Adequate Shiny would quickly arrive with a fake microphone, a pencil and a notepad that she levitates with her unicorn magic. She would also be wearing a journalist hat. "Aticus! Aticus! Is there a reason why you decided to join The World Cup? Is there a pony who encouraged you to take part to it? Who is that pony? The audience needs a name! Please please please please please!"

Aticus adjusted his tie and leant in to the microphone: 
"Well, you see, ever since I was a little boy, I dreamed of participating in events that would make others happy! That dream became a reality eventually and now I'm here! As for the pony who encouraged me to take part, look no further than @Princess Silky! And to all the fans out there, remember that you're all getting my Maltesers once the event is over! Thank you for the question, Shiny! *covers camera with my hand and walks off

♥ Congratulations you two !

@Aticus the Adequate

I think this new role is more than perfect for you! There are not so many people around who are creative enough to drop everything over board and go full silly speed. You can and this creativity will serve you well as event coordinator. You have been a constant source of entertainment, laughter, fun, positivity and excitement. I know you will shine in this new role and will bring us. 

So I'm really looking forward to see your work. But please don't eat my username or avatar anymore ;)

@Skylight Scintillate

I don't know you quite that well like Aticus, but you have been a very kind and entertaining person. I know you will shine equally :>

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was pinned and featured
7 hours ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

It is truly an honour to be part of this! I'm very excited and incredibly thankful for this opportunity! :D

Come, let us have a chat and discuss how we will make this World Cup event truly insan- I mean uh, enjoyable for everyone involved! ;)

oh lawd, now i really am gonna need the box for this one D:> no jk. congrats atti, you'll do great!

as for sky, you too! :D silky told us about your ideas and they sound good

@Aticus the Adequate

Welcome to the team! How about You introcude Yourself? EVERYPONY! MEET GARY!!!

@Skylight Scintillate

WELCOME TO THE TEAM! UNLIKE GARY I BET YOU WILL BE FUN ADDITION TO IT :toldya:

Seriously though, I am so glad to have the both of You on board ;-; 

10 minutes ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

EVERYPONY! MEET GARY!!!

You guys are STILL going on about that Gary thing?? I love how the only reason why "Gary" became a thing is because it's a very ordinary name compared to... say Twilight Sparkle or Aticus the Adequate... yep.. Gary... during the re-naming Ceremony... I love it.

1 minute ago, Princess Silky said:

You guys are STILL going on about that Gary thing?? I love how the only reason why "Gary" became a thing is because it's a very ordinary name compared to... say Twilight Sparkle or Aticus the Adequate... yep.. Gary... during the re-naming Ceremony... I love it.

Can't wait for my chance to rename Aticus into Gary... please... provide me with opportunity, darling... c: 

1 minute ago, Princess Silky said:

I have one single question... Who is Gary? :confused: