Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

1 minute ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"You are already helping me, by being my friend! Now, I should work on learning a particular spell if I want to protect others! The spell I like to call "The pew pew spell"! You know, that one where you shoot lasers with your horn! I'm both afraid and excited to try this for the first time, well the second if we don't count the hole I made in the Castle of the two sisters!"

Chatterbox thinking.gif Oh yeah! you have to be careful though! lasers can be very dangerous! I believe there was another spell a bit more powerful called "pow pow spell" !

5 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Balareth Saturn would accept the hug of Chatterbox, "Well, it really is funny, considering we are all unicorns!" Saturn giggled, Stellar would cough, and Saturn would respond with "Oh sorry, Stellar!" 

@Saturn Ring heh heh, we may be unicorns but in the end we are all ponies! We are a team!

4 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"That's very nice to you to warn us! I won't forget about your kindness!"

"...... Thank you...." 

" ... But this will all be not if you end up losing... So i suggest you do what you have to do to win. You'd all need it."

(edited)
On 2023-05-05 at 3:17 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Silverspark184 @Balareth @Kujamih "I don't think there are any princess available right now, Silverspark! They are probably all busy trying to take care of their people or rather the few of them that have been teleported. Maybe I could be the princess for your game!"

Silverpark looked at Shiny for a minute as she mentioned what the actual ones are off doing, yet the unicorn forgot one little detail. The alicorn hates to admit, though she doesn't 

like being called a Princess  she still have to step up it is time she stop hiding  what she is. At lease till the games are done.  Um, Shiny have you forgotten one thing?" she asked her

friend. There is no hiding who she is from her friends, but having to do this, even though she really doesn't like it but it is for the good of Equestria.

Edited by Silverspark184
Touched up the grammar a bit.

15 hours ago, Balareth said:

happy hug.png*Chatterbox would hug @Shiny Silvermoon and @Saturn Ring* You are all so nice! I feel very protected with you! Am sure your magic will benefit all of us!

@Balareth @Saturn Ring "I'm so happy to have you as my friend, Chatterbox! You too, Saturn!" Shiny Silvermoon beam of happiness while giving a big hug to Chatterbox and Saturn Ring.

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverpark; looking at Shiny for a minute as she mentioned that the actual ones are of doing yet that unicorn forgot one little detail she this alicorn hate to admit though she doesn't like being called that she stepped up "uh Shiny have you forgotten one thing ?"she asked her friend there is no hiding who she is from her friends but having to do this even she really don't like it 

"No I don't think so, there is probably no princes-..." Shiny would remain silent for a few seconds before saying "But your secret... Are you sure you want to reveal your true self to everypony? It's a big decision."

4 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"No I don't think so, there is probably no princes-..." Shiny would remain silent for a few seconds before saying "But your secret... Are you sure you want to reveal your true self to everypony? It's a big decision."

Silverspark:ears lowered as she looked around seeing a lot of ponies she even looked for @Princess Silky be she knows she is somewhere watching for Princess Twilight and she looked for the rest of her team if she can find them "I don't like it but it is part of who I am and it is a job of a Princess to help their subjects right now "she said as she pulled her hood down and she pulled her hoodie vest off and left it in her saddlebag  and set it too her team benches before coming back out "just hope no pony treat me any different after this I am still the alicorn of pranks anypony  call me a princess after this just hope I don't hear it out of my ears "she didn't have her crown but she still have this necklace she wears 

43 minutes ago, Grogar said:

" the moon rises for us..."

"IT'S TOO LATE FOR A PLAN!!! HE IS ALREADY THERE!!! COMMANDER LUNA WE NEED AN AIR STRIKE RIGHT NOW!!! WE NEED TO START DIGGING TRENCHES!!!" Shiny Silvermoon would run everywhere, completely panicked.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, White Light said:

@Shiny Silvermoon 

" What if luna sides with us, Silvermoon? Will you too?"

"She would never do such a thing! Look at our team! There is not even an hint of mischief in the ponies in it! Fluttergoth, Midnight Sparkle, Opaline and Pony of Shadows are completely trustworthy! Anyway, no matter what we are all going back home! All of us! There is no reasons to think otherwise! Yep! You didn't say anything that could possibly lead us to think that something very bad is going to happen to those who don't win! Wait a minute... Mother of Luna... I forgot to bring my special Luna cupcakes! Nooooooo!"

5 hours ago, White Light said:

"Oh great... Another alicorn.. and is based out of mischief? Hmm would you like to join our side princess?" The white stallion proposed to @Silverspark184

Skylight suddenly appeared with a burst of magic. "Did somepony mention something about alicorns?" she asked as she looked around. 

7 hours ago, Grogar said:

" the moon rises for us..."

For now,,, keep your landlords happy and the lights will stay on. You never know what's lurking in the shadows.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9526fc137d01b906a13d

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, SharpWit said:

For now,,, keep your landlords happy and the lights will stay on. You never know what's lurking in the shadows.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9526fc137d01b906a13d

"The colt yaps... Yet does not know what he says... You have no idea what the grand scheme of things is... You are but a colt left in the shadows..."

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Skylight suddenly appeared with a burst of magic. "Did somepony mention something about alicorns?" she asked as she looked around. 

"Skylight! It's been so long since I've seen you somewhere! It took a magical artifact that crossed our realities to finally get me to see you again! How are you doing?" Shiny Silvermoon beamed at the view of @Skylight Scintillate.

7 hours ago, White Light said:

"The colt yaps... Yet does not know what he says... You have no idea what the grand scheme of things is... You are but a colt left in the shadows..."

@Kujamih "Stop being so mysterious and bring me back to my dimension so I can get my special Luna cupcakes! Pleeease! Would you ask your superior? Pinkie Pie baked them for me for this event!" Shiny begged the white pony.