Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

6 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Skylight! It's been so long since I've seen you somewhere! It took a magical artifact that crossed our realities to finally get me to see you again! How are you doing?" Shiny Silvermoon beamed at the view of @Skylight Scintillate.

post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif.ca561810cf57d8523e6e0e174b1a846f.gifIts nice to meet you Skylight! Am Chatterbox but you can all call me Chatty or Chat! 

16 hours ago, White Light said:

"Oh great... Another alicorn.. and is based out of mischief? Hmm would you like to join our side princess?" The white stallion proposed to @Silverspark184

Silverspark; turned to this stallion as he called her Princess but took a deep breath before saying "I am sorry but this princess already have a team and I also follow any side that will follow the hoof steps of the mane six and follow the elements of Harmony also I don't think my guardian would appreciate me going on the side of darkness  and any pony that hurt my friends and my new family I maybe small but I face bullies bigger then you and I have seen things a filly my age should not see "she said as her violet blue eyes turned silver showing a bit of her power 

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark; turned to this stallion as he called her Princess but took a deep breath before saying "I am sorry but this princess already have a team and I also follow any side that will follow the hoof steps of the mane six and follow the elements of Harmony also I don't think my guardian would appreciate me going on the side of darkness  and any pony that hurt my friends and my new family I maybe small but I face bullies bigger then you and I have seen things a filly my age should not see "she said as her violet blue eyes turned silver showing a bit of her power 

" Yes you have fought bullies bigger than you... But have you faced someone your own size and power? You flaunt your alicorn powers yet you bow down to others ... You call yourself mischief yet... You are just a joke... Pity. You could've been more..." 

The white pony chuckles as darkness falls from his eyes...

" I will show you true power... One that defies even the will of the writers... Oh fates be broken. Now be very vigilant...you will regret not too".

Edited by Kujamih

8 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@Kujamih

The announcer looks to White Light and just simply observes what he is saying. She strokes her chin quietly. "Go on. What are you on about?" she asked. 

" Of course its a surprise....:mlp_smug:

Silverspark: the words she doesn't want to hear she heard it too many times from other ponies that don't even know her that well don't know the harshness she been through as she fly up to White Light "just because I have this power don't have to use it all the time I have other ways  I survived on the streets on my own no pony to help me learn I had to use other things in order for me to live no parents to guide 

me no teacher to teach me how to use my power while you are probably hiding in a castle being served a silver platter while this lost princess having trouble to trust anypony I am no Mary Sue Alicorn I am

not one of those snobs who couldn't even punch a timberwolf without screaming head off you go around calling me a joke pal ease not ever alicorn can afford sitting on their tails all day on a thone when there is some much more then wearing a crown on your head all the time or wearing the fancy royal get ups  its about showing your gifts and what you can do to help equestria just like anypony  earth ponies can grow food and plants and possibly gems with their hooves pegasi  bring the weather while one I know makes amazing potions @Princess Silky to help other ponies and a unicorn have magic that come

through their horns while some is still learning and most of them done a lot of studying I mean you seen Twilight's library she use to be a unicorn and learned about friendship along side Pinkie pie Fluttershy Rainbow Dash Rarity and AppleJack plus the greatest and bravest dragon of the team Spike the brave and courageous without these six of his friends Twilight Sparkle would not be who she is today if it weren't for them and if weren't for the ponies I met I wouldn't be standing here today reminding every pony how much we will need each other to solve what happened to this artifact  call me a Joke call me 

pathetic call me a fake all you want but their is so much to me then what you say these friends of mine knows I am not the kind of filly to be messed with go a head hurt me if you think you are brave enough I will not stand down or run plus where would I go since we are all stuck here we have to learn to tolarate one another or go sit in a corner like coward  while the rest of can figure this out "she said as she fly up super high up and free fall straight down with hooves soon the ground would shake 

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark: the words she doesn't want to hear she heard it too many times from other ponies that don't even know her that well don't know the harshness she been through as she fly up to White Light "just because I have this power don't have to use it all the time I have other ways  I survived on the streets on my own no pony to help me learn I had to use other things in order for me to live no parents to guide 

me no teacher to teach me how to use my power while you are probably hiding in a castle being served a silver platter while this lost princess having trouble to trust anypony I am no Mary Sue Alicorn I am

not one of those snobs who couldn't even punch a timberwolf without screaming head off you go around calling me a joke pal ease not ever alicorn can afford sitting on their tails all day on a thone when there is some much more then wearing a crown on your head all the time or wearing the fancy royal get ups  its about showing your gifts and what you can do to help equestria just like anypony  earth ponies can grow food and plants and possibly gems with their hooves pegasi  bring the weather while one I know makes amazing potions @Princess Silky to help other ponies and a unicorn have magic that come

through their horns while some is still learning and most of them done a lot of studying I mean you seen Twilight's library she use to be a unicorn and learned about friendship along side Pinkie pie Fluttershy Rainbow Dash Rarity and AppleJack plus the greatest and bravest dragon of the team Spike the brave and courageous without these six of his friends Twilight Sparkle would not be who she is today if it weren't for them and if weren't for the ponies I met I wouldn't be standing here today reminding every pony how much we will need each other to solve what happened to this artifact  call me a Joke call me 

pathetic call me a fake all you want but their is so much to me then what you say these friends of mine knows I am not the kind of filly to be messed with go a head hurt me if you think you are brave enough I will not stand down or run plus where would I go since we are all stuck here we have to learn to tolarate one another or go sit in a corner like coward  while the rest of can figure this out "she said as she fly up super high up and free fall straight down with hooves soon the ground would shake 

The white pony would quickly block the high dive stomp of the alicorn .... No ground would shake... Only broken bones. No scream of pain or anguish would be heard from him. Only a reply....

" The earth does not deserve your rage Alicorn..." He said as red would start to pour out of his hooves.

" Ahhh you've gain my respect then alicorn. You are able to hurt.... With your hooves connecting to mine.... I feel it... The pain and frustration...hmm hmm... Yes... It is quite... Painful... I can feel the force you applied and what you've been true.... Truly painful.... You sure you dont want to be on our side? We are the same... In pain...you think we dont do this for a cause?... You have no idea... How similar we are...."

The hooves of the pony would soon be cured... As if it was healed by magic.

Edited by Kujamih

45 minutes ago, White Light said:

" Yes you have fought bullies bigger than you... But have you faced someone your own size and power? You flaunt your alicorn powers yet you bow down to others ... You call yourself mischief yet... You are just a joke... Pity. You could've been more..." 

The white pony chuckles as darkness falls from his eyes...

" I will show you true power... One that defies even the will of the writers... Oh fates be broken. Now be very vigilant...you will regret not too".

@Kujamih @Silverspark184 "HEY!!! Don't you dare bad mouth my friend! If you ever touch a strand of her hair I'll do something very random with my horn that I can't completely control for now! I can be very dangerous if I want to and play with fire when it comes to protect my friends!" Shiny Silvermoon stepped beside Silverspark in a protective way. At this very moment she was everything but making jokes.

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Kujamih @Silverspark184 "HEY!!! Don't you dare bad mouth my friend! If you ever touch a strand of her hair I'll do something very random with my horn that I can't completely control for now! I can be very dangerous if I want to and play with fire when it comes to protect my friends!" Shiny Silvermoon stepped beside Silverspark in a protective way. At this very moment she was everything but making jokes.

"Oh... Too late..... My bad i guess." The white pony shrugged.

• Brohoof 1

@River wisp

"We must stay calm," says Emerald, directed mostly at their fellow kirin but also towards anyone else nearby that may be unsettled by the chaos unraveling before them. Even so, their own tail twitches restlessly, the commotion getting to be a bit much. "For now, we stick together." Their ears flick this way and that, idly catching snippets of conversation from others nearby. "From the sounds of it, there is a competition of sorts happening. I think we should move away from... this," they glance at the ones actively fighting, "and find somewhere to watch the matches."

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@Kujamih @Shiny Silvermoon

The announcer laughs at White Light's antics, seeming to agree with him. "It's really a pity to see how small the minds of others are. Thinking in such small, utopian terms..." 

"Come on! You seriously think that I don't know what is the prize of the winner of this game! Stop trying to corrupt us to feed your lust for anarchy and war! You are just trying to dig a ditch between the different factions by corrupting some of us into joining the bad side! But there are more than just heros and villains!"

17 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@Kujamih @Shiny Silvermoon

The announcer laughs at White Light's antics, seeming to agree with him. "It's really a pity to see how small the minds of others are. Thinking in such small, utopian terms..." 

" Kali..." He puts a hoof on his mouth..." Let me.... Just enjoy the show for now..." The white pony tries to flex his injured hooves... It seems it isnt fully healed from the alicorn's stomp.

10 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Come on! You seriously think that I don't know what is the prize of the winner of this game! Stop trying to corrupt us to feed your lust for anarchy and war! You are just trying to dig a ditch between the different factions by corrupting some of us into joining the bad side! But there are more than just heros and villains!"

"...... Oh what else is there?" The white pony questioned.

17 minutes ago, ReverieRiver said:

@River wisp

"We must stay calm," says Emerald, directed mostly at their fellow kirin but also towards anyone else nearby that may be unsettled by the chaos unraveling before them. Even so, their own tail twitches restlessly, the commotion getting to be a bit much. "For now, we stick together." Their ears flick this way and that, idly catching snippets of conversation from others nearby. "From the sounds of it, there is a competition of sorts happening. I think we should move away from... this," they glance at the ones actively fighting, "and find somewhere to watch the matches."

"Do not worry watchful eyes... The only one here who got hurt is I and i welcome the pain...nothing foul has happened... Only an understanding between two ponys with their hooves."

Moments ago, White Light said:

"...... Oh what else is there?" The white pony questioned.

@Kujamih "Things aren't all made of good and evil! The rain is annoying and depressive but it helps flowers bloom! There is no need to choose a side because no pony is completely good or evil! No matter how hard you try to hide it there is a light inside of you!" Shiny Silvermoon would then turn to everypony and, with a loud voice, say "Everypony! They are trying to divide us between good and evil! We must resist because it's the only way that we can come out of this!"

"... Foals.... Im not dividing you.... The system is... It has already divided you all... What im making you all do is CHOOSE... Because you are divided... I am actually uniting everyone... For you are all too weak...too weak to see what has happened already."

4 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

No matter how hard you try to hide it there is a light inside of you!

" YES!! and this is how i show my Light... As you said... There is no good or evil."

7 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

"... Foals.... Im not dividing you.... The system is... It has already divided you all... What im making you all do is CHOOSE... Because you are divided... I am actually uniting everyone... For you are all too weak...too weak to see what has happened already."

" YES!! and this is how i show my Light... As you said... There is no good or evil."

"That's right, choosing a path between good and evil! There will be good and there will be evil but at the end it will make us weaker because we won't be united anymore! This is the definition of dividing! Read the dictionnary! To be in different factions don't make us enemies! If Silverspark like Celestia and I prefers Luna it doesn't make her my archnemesis!"

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"That's right, choosing a path between good and evil! There will be good and there will be evil but at the end it will make us weaker because we won't be united anymore! This is the definition of dividing! Read the dictionnary! To be in different factions don't make us enemies! If Silverspark like Celestia and I prefers Luna it doesn't make her my archnemesis!"

" Again.... Im not dividing you... Thats your choice.... Which im only doing... Making you choose...read the dictionary... You ARE ALREADY DIVIDED..."

Edited by Kujamih

3 hours ago, Sombra said:

"now who's flirting..."

Glad for you to know noticed :ithastolookpretty:.

@Shiny Silvermoon Oh don’t mind them Shiny Slivermoon. A mare with your taste to place your loyalty for me, you certainly have earn my respects… for the time being. 

IMG_5728.gif.634e5047d6f8423995af5364c70b03e7.gif