Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

*to herself* I believed our goal is to get that bell back in order to get us all back home. The game is getting heated- hang on tight everyone.

IMG_5730.thumb.gif.bf95da1201cfa2adfb62b9fc1f36a222.gif

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Opaline said:

Glad for you to know noticed :ithastolookpretty:.

@Shiny Silvermoon Oh don’t mind them Shiny Slivermoon. A mare with your taste to place your loyalty for me, you certainly have earn my respects… for the time being. 

IMG_5728.gif.634e5047d6f8423995af5364c70b03e7.gif 

"Thanks for the compliment for the time being then!"

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

(edited)
47 minutes ago, Opaline said:

Glad for you to know noticed :ithastolookpretty:.

@Shiny Silvermoon Oh don’t mind them Shiny Slivermoon. A mare with your taste to place your loyalty for me, you certainly have earn my respects… for the time being. 

IMG_5728.gif.634e5047d6f8423995af5364c70b03e7.gif 

"..... Do we consider her a villain though?"

2 minutes ago, Sombra said:

Edited by Kujamih

45 minutes ago, Sunny Starscout said:

*to herself* I believed our goal is to get that bell back in order to get us all back home. The game is getting heated- hang on tight everyone.

IMG_5730.thumb.gif.bf95da1201cfa2adfb62b9fc1f36a222.gif

Every villain in tartarus noticed the earthpony. And they sensed something off about her....

" Alicorn..."

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Sombra said:

"..... Do we consider her a villain though?"

Tsk Tsk.

IMG_5731.thumb.jpeg.f7fc6f4bc445815efb465e8fcb684c29.jpeg
save that talk on our date-and I mean by on the field. Now wound you excuuuuse me, I got these pesky yaks to beat. 

7 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Skylight! It's been so long since I've seen you somewhere! It took a magical artifact that crossed our realities to finally get me to see you again! How are you doing?" Shiny Silvermoon beamed at the view of @Skylight Scintillate.

"I know right? It's been so long since we talked! It's so nice to see you again! I've been doing pretty good, well I mean, other than suddenly ending up here with a bunch of other ponies. Things have been pretty busy with so much going on, you know..." Skylight explained. "What about you? How are you and what have you been up to?"

6 hours ago, Kramathia said:

post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif.ca561810cf57d8523e6e0e174b1a846f.gifIts nice to meet you Skylight! Am Chatterbox but you can all call me Chatty or Chat! 

"Hello Chatty, nice to meet you," the sky blue alicorn filly said, shaking her hoof. "I'm Skylight, the Princess of Cuteness!"

5 hours ago, ReverieRiver said:

@River wisp

"We must stay calm," says Emerald, directed mostly at their fellow kirin but also towards anyone else nearby that may be unsettled by the chaos unraveling before them. Even so, their own tail twitches restlessly, the commotion getting to be a bit much. "For now, we stick together." Their ears flick this way and that, idly catching snippets of conversation from others nearby. "From the sounds of it, there is a competition of sorts happening. I think we should move away from... this," they glance at the ones actively fighting, "and find somewhere to watch the matches."

"Well I definitely think it is important that we should stick together in this..." Skylight agreed. She wasn't quite sure why the two ponies were arguing and she didn't want to get involved if she didn't know what was going on.  

25 minutes ago, White Light said:

Every villain in tartarus noticed the earthpony. And they sensed something off about her....

" Alicorn..."

Skylight hid her wings using her magic, but Sunny didn't appear to have any wings either. How does this pony know? Skylight thought to herself. She tried to avoid being noticed by this seemingly mean pony. 

Please ignore the fact that the actual World Cup was last year. Granted, we do things at our own pace around here. So, our World Cup is happening now.

• Brohoof 2

On 2023-05-06 at 4:56 PM, Ghostie boi said:

"I mean... You technically do have Me in your world, just not in this form. Also you squealed from a Purple dress ?" He'd ask both surprised and not at the same exact time which was... a Odd feeling!

Yes this dress I’m wearing now actually captured a mysterious midnight tone- which it’s rare to come by in a dress. *Fluttershy heard that her team is up to against Yakyakistan from the masked commentator* it’s seem we will have to hold off our talk a bit. But I see your team will be up soon too. Good luck. Till we meet again my friend.

9 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Please ignore the fact that the actual World Cup was last year. Granted, we do things at our own pace around here. So, our World Cup is happening now.

There's some odd time dilation between worlds. How long have the Equestria Girls been in highschool?

1 minute ago, BornAgainBrony said:

There's some odd time dilation between worlds. How long have the Equestria Girls been in highschool?

Maybe principal celestia keep flunking them?:mustache:

12 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Practically forever though no one can say for certain.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

"I know right? It's been so long since we talked! It's so nice to see you again! I've been doing pretty good, well I mean, other than suddenly ending up here with a bunch of other ponies. Things have been pretty busy with so much going on, you know..." Skylight explained. "What about you? How are you and what have you been up to?"

"I'm so glad that you are doing well! Me? Oh! I'm just participating to some kind of World Championship to avoid the different realities to collapse while on the side of a team constitued of Luna, Fluttergoth, Opaline, Pony of Shadows and Midnight Sparkle! Usual stuffs!"

4 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

"Hello Chatty, nice to meet you," the sky blue alicorn filly said, shaking her hoof. "I'm Skylight, the Princess of Cuteness!"

"Princess of Cuteness?! Are you kidding?! You didn't tell me that! I bet you are an alicorn! About 50% of my friends are! I kind of feel weak now..."

@Shiny Silvermoon Saturn would trot to Shiny, "Don't feel bad, I'm not an alicorn either! But that doesn't mean we aren't strong!" she comforted her friend.

(Meanwhile, Venus was inside Saturn's saddle bag, she peeped out and saw Chrysalis was there, she said nothing and hoped that the changeling queen hadn't spotted her) 

6 hours ago, Opaline said:

Tsk Tsk.

IMG_5731.thumb.jpeg.f7fc6f4bc445815efb465e8fcb684c29.jpeg
save that talk on our date-and I mean by on the field. Now wound you excuuuuse me, I got these pesky yaks to beat. 

" Haa! The yaks are pushovers...you better not lose or you would tarnish our name."

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Shiny Silvermoon Saturn would trot to Shiny, "Don't feel bad, I'm not an alicorn either! But that doesn't mean we aren't strong!" she comforted her friend.

(Meanwhile, Venus was inside Saturn's saddle bag, she peeped out and saw Chrysalis was there, she said nothing and hoped that the changeling queen hadn't spotted her) 

@Saturn Ring "Thank you for your support, Saturn." Shiny said before hugging her tightly.

7 hours ago, Bon Bon said:

*slides into the chat*

BON BON!!! Why are we on a separate teams??:blush: 
*giving her special pony the biggest hugs as she is relief to see Bon Bon all safe and sound.

IMG_5752.gif.a7d501de27713a11f1ae2329a8c295a4.gif

*After what happened with the whole multi universe problem, she’s still not certain what’s the going on. Except they have to be on a different team to play soccer.*

Well good luck on your win Bon Bon! Even if we don’t get to play together *sniff sniff. But wait…that sunglasses.. :pout:

@Lyra Heartstrings

"I know, I'm sad too. You know how much I lo-*ehm*- care for you, but Ponyville has decided that I would be best for their team. It is honestly so sweet to know that everypony thinks I'd be a good member! Can you believe it, Lyra?! Here I thought I was here living in the background behind Twilight and her friends! Gosh, I can't wait to tell each other stories once this whole "World Cup" thing is over! Also, I love these sunglasses too! They're great when I'm going undercover! Eher, I mean, going out on a hot day!"

"Wait hold on! I just remembered that I'm looking for somepony! Did anypony see me? Not me me, another me! Since there are plenty of ponies from alternate realities there must be another Shiny Silvermoon somewhere!"

Not to bribe anyone or anything, but I've got some themed treats in the making, exclusive to Team Moon. Join if you want the recipes :LunaMCM:

20230511_211816.thumb.jpg.f2ea342fb684b675edfa757844186bde.jpg20230511_215135.thumb.jpg.1b8ef397f37c4bb2475b81132697b8cf.jpg20230511_220236.thumb.jpg.c74de629a458dbec270d0b5d05cda43f.jpg

Come to the darkside, we have cookies,,, really! And Blue milk too! No, it's not food coloring. :eager:

• Brohoof 1