Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

14 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"I guess, if we were planning on doing evil stuffs! Are we?!" :wau:

"It's okay, @Discord! Keep absolutely still! Her vision is based on movement..." Shiny Silvermoon would stop motion and stay still in the position she was before warning Discord.

Hah! I rather be still as a statue than seeing my looney ex again!

IMG_5829.thumb.png.e345e299f483187428fde60f7f971559.png

The 1000000 pt does look a bit suspicious Hitch, and it looks like we’re not the only one going after that bell!

*analyzing Cosmos and the rest of the Tartarus team*

11 hours ago, Kramathia said:

chatterbox scared.pngW-wait.. evil stuffs??

Im all in for the plan- except for the evil part.:Sunny-huh:

31 minutes ago, Sunny Starscout said:

The 1000000 pt does look a bit suspicious Hitch, and it looks like we’re not the only one going after that bell!

*analyzing Cosmos and the rest of the Tartarus team*

Im all in for the plan- except for the evil part.:Sunny-huh:

"There are no such things as an evil plan! I hope..."

53 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

post-18984-0-11707700-1381888116.pngI hope that too... Alright!, @Shiny Silvermoon and miss Sunny how can I be of help? 

"Mmmmh..." The pensive unicorn would let out as she would stroke her chin, trying to find a plan. "It's obvious that the one behind all this interdimensional chaos wants the Tartarus to win The World Cup for an unknown reason so the only way we can stop them is by not voting for them in the next match. In fact, we need to convince every team to vote against the Tartarus!"

(edited)

Silverspark: is well aware of the fact that changelings can change their appearance to blend in with their surroundings, but one thing they cannot change is the true nature of their hearts. With her violet-blue eyes glowing silver, she is determined to find a way to use this knowledge to help every pony and creature in Equestria. Perhaps there is a way to identify changelings based on their heart, and by doing so, she could prevent any potential harm from coming to those around her. Silverspark is committed to using her unique skills to make a positive impact on the world around her.

50 minutes ago, Sunny Starscout said:

@Silverspark184 @Kujamih @Props Valroa @Kramathia @Shiny Silvermoon

Queen Chrysalis should be on team Tartarus too. And yet, she is still missing- I will say, lets keep our keen eyes for her and any suspicions may occur…

IMG_5832.thumb.gif.5d495c30c6dfe8c41c54d791fdf3e9ea.gif

Edited by Silverspark184

14 hours ago, Discord said:

Hah! I rather be still as a statue than seeing my looney ex again!

IMG_5829.thumb.png.e345e299f483187428fde60f7f971559.png

"I've always wanted a trophy husband!"

Cosmos would coil around Discord and grab his neck slowly trying to turn him into stone.

16 hours ago, Cosmos said:

Cosmos would coil around Discord and grab his neck slowly trying to turn him into stone.

Shiny Silvermoon ran to the rescue of @Discord when he saw Cosmos trying to turn him into stone. "Fear not, Discord! I have absolutely no plan and I'm going to confront an Eldrich creature with powers beyond my comprehension! I have no doubt on my chances! Probably due to the adrenaline in my blood!" When she arrived close enough she yelled to Cosmos "Hey! Oh dear! Y-You... Y-You seem bigger now that I-I'm just a few steps from you... I-I just wanted to tell you that I'm not okay with y-you turning your husband into a statue... C-Could you consider stopping, please?"

18 hours ago, Cosmos said:

You mean EX, with a capital E and X! 
*chocking as she grab his neck and proof away from her grip*

One thing I know for sure that remain unchanged about you is that you can really ‘clingy’. But sorry, you just  lost your chance with this handsome draconequus! 

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon ran to the rescue of @Discord when he saw Cosmos trying to turn him into stone. "Fear not, Discord! I have absolutely no plan and I'm going to confront an Eldrich creature with powers beyond my comprehension! I have no doubt on my chances! Probably due to the adrenaline in my blood!" When she arrived close enough she yelled to Cosmos "Hey! Oh dear! Y-You... Y-You seem bigger now that I-I'm just a few steps from you... I-I just wanted to tell you that I'm not okay with y-you turning your husband into a statue... C-Could you consider stopping, please?"

That can be rearranged. 
*He snapped his finger and proof turned Cosmos into a size of a mouse*

Stick and stone may break my bone but little cosmos just got own!:umad:

3 hours ago, Discord said:

You mean EX, with a capital E and X! 
*chocking as she grab his neck and proof away from her grip*

One thing I know for sure that remain unchanged about you is that you can really ‘clingy’. But sorry, you just  lost your chance with this handsome draconequus! 

That can be rearranged. 
*He snapped his finger and proof turned Cosmos into a size of a mouse*

Stick and stone may break my bone but little cosmos just got own!:umad:

" Its not the size that matters, its the ferocity and tenacity that counts! Rrriiiiiieeeeerrr!" The tiny cosmos lounged at Discord's face and scratched and attacked him like a wild rabid cat.

Her tinyness and quick movement around discords face would make it hard to grab or hit her.

She zooms in and out leaving scratches in her every wake.

" Hahahaha! I have learned to adapt Discord! Its because of you! For that... I thank you..." She says as she continues to attack discords face.

(edited)

"Everypony! Stop doing what you are currently doing, right now! My sources informed me that the match between the Changeling Hive and the School of Friendship and the match between the Team Moon and the Tartarus, just started! Gather your friends and let's go support the teams of our choice! Please, let this choice be Team Moon! Pleeeeease! I'm begging you! I'll actually sing the song of your choice if you vote for Team Moon! Also, could you please vote for the School of Frienship too? Thank you!"

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

Twas the darkest of nights, with no stars above, when the earth was shook, and too the waters thereof.

Outward they swelled, exposing more than sand, while the peaks ashore split and filled with new land.

Then swiftly they returned, with a mighty roar, faster than the wind rushing over the sea floor.

The ground too produced a swell, lifting with it rock and decay, from the very depths of hell.

Material cascaded down an ever widening slope, while mountains worth spewed forth in scope.

Nature at its worst, at one another they flowed. With ravenous hunger and thirst, one could only hope they'd slow.

The earthen titan, met the oceanic leviathan, and through them the world went the way of Babylon.

Into one another they clashed, but when all had strewn, nothing was heard, not even a splash.

Silt, soil and sediment settled into the seas. Saccharine saturations became of forgotten dreams.

For the call was answered, and in swept the tides, but the glassy sheen went unseen, for twas the darkest of nights."

@BornAgainBrony @Kujamih

• Brohoof 1

"Careful there, how you speak little pony. Some manners would best find you quickly lest I find a nice helmet for you to wear and I need not hear a word out of that mouth again." I the mighests of kings snorts in annoyance before I turn and head off to the royal viewing box, I have a feeling that I will have to teach some alicorns some manners of a proper king!...

540px-Sombra_portrait.png

@Shiny Silvermoon

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Twas the darkest of nights, with no stars above, when the earth was shook, and too the waters thereof.

Outward they swelled, exposing more than sand, while the peaks ashore split and filled with new land.

Then swiftly they returned, with a mighty roar, faster than the wind rushing over the sea floor.

The ground too produced a swell, lifting with it rock and decay, from the very depths of hell.

Material cascaded down an ever widening slope, while mountains worth spewed forth in scope.

Nature at its worst, at one another they flowed. With ravenous hunger and thirst, one could only hope they'd slow.

The earthen titan, met the oceanic leviathan, and through them the world went the way of Babylon.

Into one another they clashed, but when all had strewn, nothing was heard, not even a splash.

Silt, soil and sediment settled into the seas. Saccharine saturations became of forgotten dreams.

For the call was answered, and in swept the tides, but the glassy sheen went unseen, for twas the darkest of nights."

@BornAgainBrony @Kujamih

"Oh slumbering nightmare, awaken and join us."

On 2023-05-21 at 2:08 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Everypony! Stop doing what you are currently doing, right now! My sources informed me that the match between the Changeling Hive and the School of Friendship and the match between the Team Moon and the Tartarus, just started! Gather your friends and let's go support the teams of our choice! Please, let this choice be Team Moon! Pleeeeease! I'm begging you! I'll actually sing the song of your choice if you vote for Team Moon! Also, could you please vote for the School of Frienship too? Thank you!"

"Hehehe.... Little did you know that we have darker plans than winning against team moon.... We gladly forfeit it to team moon since we have gained an ally. Long  live nightmare moon. And with her sister, Day breaker... Eternal chaos is nigh!"

@Shiny Silvermoon it looks like princess luna will be joining our side soon... I take it that youd join us then? You will surely shine bright in the abyss."

@Kujamih @Props Valroa @Mentis Soliloquy @ReverieRiver @SharpWit

*AGH! Hissss*

Lost by forfeit???? we should have taken the win for this! My useless so called loyalists, the changelings failed again! If only they could’ve done a better job at scoring! 

Nevertheless- you all enjoy this little victory.. for now.

IMG_5896.gif.361d470591fb3380227c2bce730dd94b.gif

• Brohoof 1

I knew you are behind the rigging system Queen Chrysalis! Whatever else you and the others are planning we’re going to stop you!

We cannot let them gain possession of that bell!

"We have successfully extracted every prisoner in tartarus! We continue to phase 3 of pur plan. So atop messing around with these ponies and get to work. We free the nightmares next.

And with that we will need Princess Luna for that. @SharpWit are you ready?"

51 minutes ago, Grogar said:

"We have successfully extracted every prisoner in tartarus! We continue to phase 3 of pur plan. So atop messing around with these ponies and get to work. We free the nightmares next.

And with that we will need Princess Luna for that. @SharpWit are you ready?"

Canterlot_Castle_Luna.thumb.png.d365ed41f1fd51640451c82288d98ee8.png

Didn't you vortex into the Aperture Science facility at the end of the last match to avoid the humiliation of defeat? What happened? Did GLaDOS kick you out already? :orly:

34 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Canterlot_Castle_Luna.thumb.png.d365ed41f1fd51640451c82288d98ee8.png

Didn't you vortex into the Aperture Science facility at the end of the last match to avoid the humiliation of defeat? What happened? Did GLaDOS kick you out already? :orly:

"Have you checked who won that match? Or are you the one delusional?"

( Can we stick to the RP it breaks immersion. if you haven't noticed @BornAgainBrony tartarus cheated "again" technically  team moon won. But we cheated and in the RP of things tartarus won. But so it wont mess up much in reality hence team tartarus left the match and forfeited it to team moon. Which will have a bit of a twist in the rp.

id also like you to inform that we are Role Playing here. Plus i don't mind the attitude it helps make the battle field and forums chaotic.... Which is the goal of the villains! Muhahahaha!)

13 minutes ago, Grogar said:

( Can we stick to the RP it breaks immersion. if you haven't noticed @BornAgainBrony tartarus cheated "again" technically  team moon won. But we cheated and in the RP of things tartarus won. But so it wont mess up much in reality hence team tartarus left the match and forfeited it to team moon. Which will have a bit of a twist in the rp.

id also like you to inform that we are Role Playing here. Plus i don't mind the attitude it helps make the battle field and forums chaotic.... Which is the goal of the villains! Muhahahaha!)

Delusional is thinking you're the mightiest warrior ever, and all it took to bring you down was a little human girl.

(I'm aware, and gamer Luna is being a troll and calling Grogsy out on the cheating)

16 hours ago, King Sombra said:

"Careful there, how you speak little pony. Some manners would best find you quickly lest I find a nice helmet for you to wear and I need not hear a word out of that mouth again." I the mighests of kings snorts in annoyance before I turn and head off to the royal viewing box, I have a feeling that I will have to teach some alicorns some manners of a proper king!...

540px-Sombra_portrait.png

@Shiny Silvermoon

Shiny Silvermoon would stop smiling and look miserable instead until @King Sombra would leave and then she would immediately smile again and look excited, showing that she was only faking her sadness. "Acting!"

15 hours ago, White Light said:

@Shiny Silvermoon it looks like princess luna will be joining our side soon... I take it that youd join us then? You will surely shine bright in the abyss."

@Kujamih "Are you really sure about that? Really really sure? Really really really sure?"

4 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

@Kujamih @Props Valroa @Mentis Soliloquy @ReverieRiver @SharpWit

*AGH! Hissss*

Lost by forfeit???? we should have taken the win for this! My useless so called loyalists, the changelings failed again! If only they could’ve done a better job at scoring! 

Nevertheless- you all enjoy this little victory.. for now.

IMG_5896.gif.361d470591fb3380227c2bce730dd94b.gif

"You might have a certain style but it doesn't mean you can bad mouth your offsprings like this... Plus, your team didn't win during the last match, even if you are saying that you're playing with us like puppets. But most importantly! I like the way your horn is kind of twisted with holes and everything. It's very cool. What was I saying again?"5

1 hour ago, Grogar said:

(You're playing villains very well!)

Shiny Silvermoon would stop smiling and look miserable instead until @King Sombra would leave and then she would immediately smile again and look excited, showing that she was only faking her sadness. "Acting!"

@Kujamih "Are you really sure about that? Really really sure? Really really really sure?"

"The real question is. Are YOU sure?"

The white pony reversed uno card shiny.

"You might have a certain style but it doesn't mean you can bad mouth your offsprings like this... Plus, your team didn't win during the last match, even if you are saying that you're playing with us like puppets. But most importantly! I like the way your horn is kind of twisted with holes and everything. It's very cool. What was I saying again?"5

(You're playing villains very well!)

( Aww you make me blush... Okay we're cool then i thought ive over done or made it too real or something. My acting can be quite believable :toldya: