Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

21 hours ago, Kujamih said:

"The real question is. Are YOU sure?"

The white pony reversed uno card shiny.

"NANI?!" Said Shiny with her facial expression changing drastically from happy to surprised. :double-shock:

21 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Aww you make me blush... Okay we're cool then i thought ive over done or made it too real or something. My acting can be quite believable :toldya:

(You're making it very real to me but I keep in mind that you are just a very good actor! :winking-izzy:)

Shiny Silvermoon would quickly trot up to @Princess Silky and @Silverspark184. When she arrived in front of both of them, the unicorn said "Silky! Silverspark! Listen to me! We have to build an alliance between the Friendship Team and the Moon Team before it's too late! I have a few reasons to believe that the Tartarus is trying to convince my team to unite with it!" She then thought of all the times that White Light, the members of the Tartarus and even the commentator tried to corrupt her into joining the dark side of the force. "Also, this World Cup is obviously a big trick in favor of the Tartarus! Nopony is going to go back home if we don't team up."

@Shiny Silvermoon I think I can speak for everypony on team Moon when I say, that your spirit and determination in the face of our would be undoers is inspiring and most appreciated. You're fun play style has and continues to serve as a bright and bubbly representation in balance with the good this team is capable of. Thank you. :LunaMCM:

Now if you'll pardon me, theres some business to attend to. :ithastolookpretty:

20 hours ago, SharpWit said:

@Shiny Silvermoon I think I can speak for everypony on team Moon when I say, that your spirit and determination in the face of our would be undoers is inspiring and most appreciated. You're fun play style has and continues to serve as a bright and bubbly representation in balance with the good this team is capable of. Thank you. :LunaMCM:

Now if you'll pardon me, theres some business to attend to. :ithastolookpretty:

@SharpWit "Awww! Thank you! To compliment me like you do is very appreciated and I will not forget about it! However, what sort of business are you talking about?"

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@SharpWit "Awww! Thank you! To compliment me like you do is very appreciated and I will not forget about it! However, what sort of business are you talking about?"

The best kind ;)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.97b497049b8c3ac05b32c633d3d2eeb2.png

12 hours ago, White Light said:

@Shiny Silvermoon 

"Sad to say, Shiny. but business with us."

" You should've joined forces as soon as possible. But it seems our team is one step away from you."

"Not if I can go back in time! Ah ah! You didn't see that comming did you?" Shiny Silvermoon looked at @Kujamih White Light and @SharpWit with a light of defiance in her eyes which was extremely surprising since she was usually very docile, until she said "Okay, I can't do that! But I'm still somehow one step ahead from you! Now if you'll excuse me..." She turned back to @Princess Silky and @Silverspark184 and exclaimed "We must talk to Princess Twilight Sparkle! Right now!"

On 2023-05-26 at 11:11 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon would quickly trot up to @Princess Silky and @Silverspark184. When she arrived in front of both of them, the unicorn said "Silky! Silverspark! Listen to me! We have to build an alliance between the Friendship Team and the Moon Team before it's too late! I have a few reasons to believe that the Tartarus is trying to convince my team to unite with it!" She then thought of all the times that White Light, the members of the Tartarus and even the commentator tried to corrupt her into joining the dark side of the force. "Also, this World Cup is obviously a big trick in favor of the Tartarus! Nopony is going to go back home if we don't team up."

@Shiny Silvermoon

As he looked over at his teammates, Dynamo had saw someone that he never met before. She was a white unicorn mare with icy blue eyes, as well as a silver mane and tail. Now that he got a better look at her, he seemed to recall seeing her at the beginning talking to @Princess Silky. Speaking of Silky, it looked like she, @Silverspark184 and the white coated mare were discussing something. As he moved closer to the trio, it looked like there was a discussion of an alliance between The School of Friendship and Team Moon. Looking over at two others, who looked to be teammates, we’re discussing plans involving Tartarus. As the white furred unicorn mare discussed the risks of Tartarus, the gaming unicorn gasped softly in shock. 

Shaking his head, he knew that he had to step in and help. “Uh…e-excuse me, b-but I heard that you wanted to make an alliance between Team School of Friendship and Team Moon. I may not know the full details, but I know I want to help. I don’t want anything to happen to my friends or those that are important to us. So, if we need to talk to Princess Twilight, then we must see her as soon as we can.” He responded, the slight stutter portraying his fear. Knowing that he wanted to help and protect his friends, however, he knew he had to be brave and do the best that he could. “Also, I-I'm really sorry, but I don’t think we’ve met before. My name is Dynamo Pad, but my friends call me Dynamo. It’s really nice to meet you, Miss…” He would say as he was always happy to make new friends. 

(edited)
17 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Shiny Silvermoon

As he looked over at his teammates, Dynamo had saw someone that he never met before. She was a white unicorn mare with icy blue eyes, as well as a silver mane and tail. Now that he got a better look at her, he seemed to recall seeing her at the beginning talking to @Princess Silky. Speaking of Silky, it looked like she, @Silverspark184 and the white coated mare were discussing something. As he moved closer to the trio, it looked like there was a discussion of an alliance between The School of Friendship and Team Moon. Looking over at two others, who looked to be teammates, we’re discussing plans involving Tartarus. As the white furred unicorn mare discussed the risks of Tartarus, the gaming unicorn gasped softly in shock. 

Shaking his head, he knew that he had to step in and help. “Uh…e-excuse me, b-but I heard that you wanted to make an alliance between Team School of Friendship and Team Moon. I may not know the full details, but I know I want to help. I don’t want anything to happen to my friends or those that are important to us. So, if we need to talk to Princess Twilight, then we must see her as soon as we can.” He responded, the slight stutter portraying his fear. Knowing that he wanted to help and protect his friends, however, he knew he had to be brave and do the best that he could. “Also, I-I'm really sorry, but I don’t think we’ve met before. My name is Dynamo Pad, but my friends call me Dynamo. It’s really nice to meet you, Miss…” He would say as he was always happy to make new friends. 

@Dynamo Pad "Shiny! My name is Shiny Silvermoon but you can call me Shiny! Nice to meet you, Dynamo! You're right, there is no time to waste! We must see Twilight Sparkle!"

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

A Preamble - Part One

The winds howled as they had for centuries, biting fervently at the mane and tail that flowed in spite of them and all that was. One knew their patterns well by now, and paid little attention until a slight, ever so slight shift raised a single hair. Her coat had laid perfect all of this time. With it her eyes snapped open, looking out upon her empty throne room. The most spectacular of royal chambers had long been reduced to the appearance of a prison long forgotten, time having turned most things to dust and grey, and lost to the snow and ice of the endless winter she had brought.

The Dark Queen

The Dark Queen by CosmicUnicorn

Slowly she lifted her magnificent wings, particulates of a bygone civilization fell from them, leaving trailing clouds to reminisce the debris of war they came from. Standing up, similar material shifted and descended hallowed steps, the cushion that padded the throne, unrecognizable as the powder her hooves left printed, making her way towards the entrance. Her horn aglow, she opened doors meant to hold an Ursa Major at bay, creaking in agony, their hinges moved with ease for her, but the ancient planks crackled and popped, splinters and sawdust cascading from within, betraying their age from weather and rot. Beyond the entrance was more of the lifeless rock she called home, Icicles stories high snapping, and snow billowing at meters height from the push. She stared out, wondering what had disturbed her, when she felt it again, even stronger. More hairs lifted out of place, and her mane pulled outwards. The winds shifted again, condensing in one location. She smiled with the satisfaction of hearing fabric tear, for reality’s was doing just that. A jagged rip through time and space appeared before her, and she smiled before turning her head around.”

“Goodbye for now Equestria." Nightmare Moon said aloud. "It appears I’ve received an invitation."  MWAHaHaHahahaHAA!

To be continued,,,

The Strange ling would sit by a Nearby bench but after Reading the chart He felt his heartbeat skip... Ponyvile against...Team moon!?, But that meant He had to face off against his owner. Sure it's not His owner but it was still them, Could He win for other's but in turn have the other's be Eliminated ?, Or purposly sabotage Ponyvile to let Moon win ?. These 2 thought's filled their head and both wasn't good path's.

He always tried to pick the right one to make everyone happy, But @Pandora Kept a smile on his face. Yet He couldn't figure out which was the right option so He thought about asking one of his good Friend's... @Princess Silky "Dear Silky, I am in a Dilemma during this world cup, I want ponyvile to win but also want Moon to win yet can't figure out which one is the right choice, What do you thi- why am I  saying this outloud ?" He said aloud whilst writing the letter before giving it to his Panster in case they wanted to write something as well.

2 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

The Strange ling would sit by a Nearby bench but after Reading the chart He felt his heartbeat skip... Ponyvile against...Team moon!?, But that meant He had to face off against his owner. Sure it's not His owner but it was still them, Could He win for other's but in turn have the other's be Eliminated ?, Or purposly sabotage Ponyvile to let Moon win ?. These 2 thought's filled their head and both wasn't good path's.

He always tried to pick the right one to make everyone happy, But @Pandora Kept a smile on his face. Yet He couldn't figure out which was the right option so He thought about asking one of his good Friend's... @Princess Silky "Dear Silky, I am in a Dilemma during this world cup, I want ponyvile to win but also want Moon to win yet can't figure out which one is the right choice, What do you thi- why am I  saying this outloud ?" He said aloud whilst writing the letter before giving it to his Panster in case they wanted to write something as well.

The small bean would take the paper but didn’t really read it and wrote “Panpanville” on it rather sloppily before filling the paper up with drawings and giving it back to ghost after as if proud of her work. She did stay away from ghosts writing. She just… added her own mark to it.

(edited)

A Preamble – Part Two

Spoiler

A tall dark alicorn could be seen walking the perimeter of the Crystal Castle. Though their time had been short, she had enjoyed her stay in the Empire. Playing alongside the loving Cadence and Shining Armor, and even the sister she had once sought to overthrow, taught her that there was something of significance when it came to family, even if that meant losing. She tried to recall something she was certain their mentor, Starswirl, had said to the royal siblings once. Something about how failure was nothing more than another step towards success when it came to practicing spells? It doesn’t matter, she thought to herself with a chuckle. For the game would continue elsewhere, and there was more at play then mere sport.

It set her mind at ease to patrol the grounds, the power she wielded relaxed by the humble means of hoofsteps. She had set off with mostly smiles behind her, though she saw the disapproval hiding behind Shining’s at the news of where she would be going. It was fitting after all,,, Team Moon. By creed they had called out to her, and she knew she could not deny their covert, nor could they deny her. This is the way.

Completing another orbit, she approached a split in the path. One continued around the grounds, the other lead to the Caverns of Reflection. Legend told of the magical gems inside providing insight or showing ones true self upon the many facets. Couples would often visit together, knowing their love was destined if they could see each other and not only themselves. The significance of the legend faded, and it devolved into a place for passionate youth, and finally a tourist attraction upon the Empire’s return. She expected nothing more than a pretty array of sapphires and rubies, but her curiosity of the enchanted corundum drew her in. Might be worth seeing such a thing before she departed.

Shortly she found herself at the caverns. Inside she saw an array of beauty, all the colors of the rainbow bent and scattered from the daylight pouring in. Further on, the light waned and her eyes naturally picked up on the subtle edges of each crystal, even within the pitch black. Alighting her horn, the cavern came to life with a hundred thousands images of the light blue aura and the shadowy mare casting it. Peering amongst them she saw nothing special, unless you counted how exceptional she looked. A neat experience for the commoner, but she had had enough, she turned with the reflections following suit, only not stopping? They turned and spun about, falling and splitting from one another like a foal playing with a kaleidoscope. Dismayed, she put her light out, but the reflections only hastened and magnified with color! She recoiled with dismay, what sort of magic was this!? Her depth perception left her, and the walls simultaneously fell back or leapt towards her. She stood upon solid ground but couldn’t see it, with uncertainty she turned once more only for her horn to ring against a firm surface. She saw as one image stood still from the rest, then fractured before a jolt of energy travelled through her body and the reflections sped through her.

Nightmares

Nightmares by Loryska

Spoiler

Memories flew through her consciousness, merging but conflicting. She saw her past self, attempting to take the throne from Celestia, but no? She was also protecting it! Her power hungry sister bursting into flames in a leaping attack to take the throne for herself? That didn’t happen right!? These faces, their names! So foreign yet familiar? The Luna of Old, the mighty Daybreaker, Lunara, Nightmares come and gone!? But then she saw herself in banishment amid the grey felspar and craters, watching the pale blue dot from her prison above, only for that to be mirrored in watching her beloved moon from a greyed and frozen throne! Victorious! but not so different from the fate she had suffered for a millennium. The pain of defeat and the pride of glory, the personal injuries she’d endured and the wrath she’d inflicted, the sorrow of sin and sacrifice of her sister, coming together all at once with sad tears and joyous laughter, all a part of a hysterical choir!

And just like that, the rest of the choir was silent! Except for one,,,

Laughing with devilish delight and streams of mourning running down her cheeks, she collapsed. Down to a chuckle, a gritted smile, and finally an exhausted sigh. Having come to a calm she opened eyes she knew not capable of closing so taught! With a deep breath she fully regained her composure, as the last few drops fell from them, temporarily leaving stripes of blue across her cheeks before turning black again. She was no longer in the caverns, but below a willow tree, branches swaying gently in the breeze. She felt the grass beneath her, oh how soft and lush it was. Deep within she felt a presence, separate but very much a part of herself. How long has it been, truly, since we touched grass? Another deep breath filled her with the presence of life aside from her own. This majestic trunk with all of its leaf lined branches, shading this patch so small but made of thousands of green blades. Them and everything beyond, filling a void she knew all to well, for she once left no rocks unturned, no trunks un-toppled and burnt, not even a single blade of grass unwilted.

It Was Ponies

It Was Ponies by NadnerbD

Neither here, yet there. The same space, different place, but certainly the same mare.

Nightmare Moon stood up, eyeing a pebble between the blades. She rolled it with a hoof. She bore satisfaction knowing she did so with the same effort it would take for her to move a mountain, and remembering for the first time in a long time, that the simplest things sometimes brought forth the most joy.

A fog seemed to set in, and the castle faded from view. She would have to join the others soon, and readied herself to go, but having just a moment left, enjoyed the grass.

Part II/III Completed

Edited by SharpWit

12 hours ago, PanPan said:

The small bean would take the paper but didn’t really read it and wrote “Panpanville” on it rather sloppily before filling the paper up with drawings and giving it back to ghost after as if proud of her work. She did stay away from ghosts writing. She just… added her own mark to it.

Ghost smiled at this and patted Pan on the head, Happy with the Drawing's. Soon putting the piece of paper in a bag of to keep with him. 

"Everypony! Once again, the Team Moon and the Friendship School need your votes! The match of Cloudsdale vs Friendship School and Ponyville vs Team Moon just started! I'm ready to do crazy things for every creatures to vote for the Team Moon and the Friendship School! Things so crazy that I never did them before! Like not changing the toilet paper roll after finishing it! Crazy things! I also offer free hugs and croissants!"

23 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

The bunny wished for a friends aid but was not expecting it from someone else.

" Ahh the chaos and turmoil inside of you rumbles... Will you pick what you desire or will you sacrifice for the one you love?...

I told you.... She will become a hindrance to you..." The white pony continues to pester the rabbit.

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, White Light said:

The bunny wished for a friends aid but was not expecting it from someone else.

" Ahh the chaos and turmoil inside of you rumbles... Will you pick what you desire or will you sacrifice for the one you love?...

I told you.... She will become a hindrance to you..." The white pony continues to pester the rabbit.

But before they could've even finish their sentence, One of their eye's began to fill with blackness... Not because of blindness, but rather Ghost having reacted so fast to give them a Black eye. "Shut."

(edited)
7 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

But before they could've even finish their sentence, One of their eye's began to fill with blackness... Not because of blindness, but rather Ghost having reacted so fast to give them a Black eye. "Shut."

The white pony lays silent on the ground, knocked out by the bunny.

But what's weird is the pony was not interrupted and continued his speech but somewhere behind him. He'd noticed that what he had punched suddenly fades into a mannequin of a machine of some sort.

As the pony finishes his sentence he'd continue.

" Well that was rude.... Although... The same thing can be said to me... Such a rabid rabbit..."

6 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

The curiosity of Shiny would be caught. When @Kujamih White Light would be far enough, she would carefully approach and to discover what has been buried by him.

She would see that the pony has buried some kind of dark Crystal. What kind? She wouldn't know since she only saw a glimps.

White light was far enough and busy with @Ghostie boi assaulting him that @Shiny Silvermoon can easily dig up and see what the crystal really is.

and what she sees was not pleasing.

it was a changeling shard. A stone that absorbs none changeling magic.

Edited by Kujamih

8 hours ago, White Light said:

The white pony lays silent on the ground, knocked out by the bunny.

But what's weird is the pony was not interrupted and continued his speech but somewhere behind him. He'd noticed that what he had punched suddenly fades into a mannequin of a machine of some sort.

As the pony finishes his sentence he'd continue.

" Well that was rude.... Although... The same thing can be said to me... Such a rabid rabbit..."

She would see that the pony has buried some kind of dark Crystal. What kind? She wouldn't know since she only saw a glimps.

White light was far enough and busy with @Ghostie boi assaulting him that @Shiny Silvermoon can easily dig up and see what the crystal really is.

and what she sees was not pleasing.

it was a changeling shard. A stone that absorbs none changeling magic.

"I must warn my friends! Something is definitely going on!"

20 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Everypony! Once again, the Team Moon and the Friendship School need your votes! The match of Cloudsdale vs Friendship School and Ponyville vs Team Moon just started! I'm ready to do crazy things for every creatures to vote for the Team Moon and the Friendship School! Things so crazy that I never did them before! Like not changing the toilet paper roll after finishing it! Crazy things! I also offer free hugs and croissants!"

Team Moon changes you; makes you stronger; pushes you to take the extra mile against all odds. The dark is not inherently evil; merely the place where things happen that are incomprehensible in the light. Bathed in the aura of the moon, the light and the dark can come together... to vanquish the evil that is on our doorstep.