Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

@Crystal Mirage @Princess Silky

The figure wearing the strange armor would take out some sort of scanning device that'd pop up out of their armor and would begin a basic scan. As they did so, they noticed the dark mare walking towards them. A slight huff would exhale from the strange helmeted figure. The strange figure would proceed to walk towards the mare - and would speak. "Identify yourself. Where am I?" the voice was definitely a mare, but the overall tone was muffled by static. Her tone was laced with accusation. 

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Balareth Shiny Silvermoon didn't really no how to react to this. She looked to the right and to the left and then to the right and the left again... Yep! This pony was speaking to her! But why did she felt like a superstar all of a sudden? "M-Me? A-Are you sure that I'm not the Shiny Silvermoon of another dimension? A dimension where I'm cooler? W-Why are you so excited to see me?"

Chatterbox happy.gif Well, I dunno if you read the news @Shiny Silvermoon but there was an article in our magazines where we photograph the streets of poniville, my colleages took pictures for travel sections and places to visit, and in one of those pictures you were walking on the street, a bit nervous look, and in the office my colleages and I were looking at the white pretty pony with nervous look, first making memes but later we grow curious about what was on your mind and why you were nervous that day, in my office when ponies were nervous we said "as nervous as Shinny" and I finally meet you... but tell me! I just arrived and I want to know... what is this all about? Why so many figures here???

Edited by Balareth

16 minutes ago, Balareth said:

Chatterbox happy.gif Well, I dunno if you read the news but there was an article in our magazines where we photograph the streets of poniville, my colleages took pictures for travel sections and places to visit, and in one of those pictures you were walking on the street, a bit nervous look, and in the office my colleages and I were looking at the white pretty pony with nervous look, first making memes but later we grow curious about what was on your mind and why you were nervous that day, in my office when ponies were nervous we said "as nervous as Shinny" and I finally meet you... but tell me! I just arrived and I want to know... what is this all about? Why so many figures here???

@Balareth Shiny looked even more surprised than she already was when Chatterbox explained her. She was even blushing and she began to talk with such a low voice that she sounded like Fluttershy. "Y-You made memes about me? I-I'm very honored... Oh! It's probably nothing! Just a fissure in the fabric of reality which could eventually make our dimensions collapse like an igloo! Like I said it's probably nothing!"

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Balareth Shiny looked even more surprised than she already was when Chatbox explained her. She was even blushing and she began to talk with such a low voice that she sounded like Fluttershy. "Y-You made me memes about me? I-I'm very honored... Oh! It's probably nothing! Just a fissure in the fabric of reality which could eventually make our dimensions collapse like an igloo! Like I said it's probably nothing!"

chatterbox sad.pngOh dear @Shiny Silvermoon Our dimensions collapse??? I knew that the Dimencional Merge was just a myth but this is way too much! What we are gonna do?? I will protect you meme mare! 

Cleaning her Glasses.gif I can see Discord! I remember the interview when I ask him for a chocolate rain! and There is @Princess Silky ! I heard she is a very nice pony! All of my idols are here! This smells like a epic story! 

16 minutes ago, Crystal Mirage said:

An eerie amber light would glow from the shadows of the trees, and a mysterious dark mare step carefully out from it. A small rectangular object would roll haphazardly beside her, making a static sound upon rest. Her horn would glow faintly as she looked around, then her gaze fix toward the Crystal Palace to the North.

‘’Equestria…but how?” She spoke aloud to herself. There'd be a clicking sound. Looking down at the rectangular object, it would glow soft red lights, at which she’d raise an eyebrow and tilt her head. Then she’d sift her hoof into the ground, picking up loose fragments of grass and dew. After a short pause, she'd lift her hoof to her mouth and lick it.

“Not a dream…” She looked around suspiciously, smacking her lips tasting the bitter dew, then her eyes would widen, having noticed all the stares from the other ponies.

“Good? Right?” She forced a smile, yet her curious and alert eyes belied her nervous movements.

She’d close her eyes, breathe deeply, then open them again, her demeanor now aggressive, cold, and would shake her head slowly as she walked backward into the dark shadows of the trees.

I should make my way to the Crystal Palace now…a terrible threat this is…

Silky would look over to the mysterious mare. "Hey! Did you say the Crystal Empire?" She'd look around, she literally was headed towards this but her friends were gathering in a different group, so she was quite confused. "Umm umm.." she'd look around. "Hmm..."

@azbat @GeneralDirection @Derplight Sperkle@ReverieRiver!! We've got another one for Crystal Empire." She'd now look to @Crystal Mirage "I'm sure they will not lead you astray, lovely." She'd then look over towards the others to ensure they have gathered with their proper groups. Suddenly, Silky would wince to the mysterious mare demanding they identify themselves. So much for friendship, Silky muttered under her breath as she'd turn to face @Props Valroa "Huh?"

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Balareth said:

chatterbox sad.pngOh dear @Shiny Silvermoon Our dimensions collapse??? I knew that the Dimencional Merge was just a myth but this is way too much! What we are gonna do?? I will protect you meme mare! 

Cleaning her Glasses.gif I can see Discord! I remember the interview when I ask him for a chocolate rain! and There is @Princess Silky ! I heard she is a very nice pony! All of my idols are here! This smells like a epic story! 

@Balareth Shiny realized that she probably shouldn't have told this to a journalist. The unicorn tried to fix things by saying "I'm sure that there is an okay chance that the multiple many princess-s solve this problem!" Shiny smiled to Chatterbox to try to reassure her but it was too obvious on her face that she was a little worried about the situation.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Silver Slate said:

“Very well, then.” He replies before she takes off herself. “I shall head to the kirin village, no doubt my kind will need support, as well. Perhaps our paths will cross sometime in the near future. Until then, best of luck to you and the rest of your team.” He says kindly.

"You are very brave!" She'd call out towards the kirin taking charge. Did they know each other before? It wasn't known. But the from anyone observing from the shine in her eyes, it certainly felt like they might have been best friends of mutual respect. "Thank you for helping." She seemed grateful as now she was being confronted by two mysterious mares. One of them seeming rather ominous and demanding.

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Balareth Shiny realized that she probably shouldn't have told this to a journalist. The unicorn tried to fix things by saying "I'm sure that there is an okay chance that the multiple many princess-s solve this problem!" Shiny smiled to Chatterbox to try to reassure her but it was too obvious on her face that she was a little worried about the situation.

Noticed how they were being informed and suddenly called out to @Shiny Silvermoon"Hey you! Whoever that journalist is... ask her to join your team! We have to stick together!" 

• Brohoof 1

Chatterbox Attracted.gif Oh sweet Celestia she is doing that nervous look again! I'm living the meme! @Shiny Silvermoon

chatterbox scared.png *Chatterbox then hears @Princess Silky talking to both*

Chatterbox Blushes.gif Heyo Princess! Am Chatterbox yer sweet tabloid mare for Canterlot Times Newspaper! Ready to document this event and print your dreams and life on paper! Reporting for dewwwwwwwty *she makes a clumsy salute*

@Princess Silky

"You heard me. Identify yourself." the strange mare would speak to Silky, her helmet turning towards her. Silky could almost feel the stare of the pony burn through the helmet. "I am Cheshire Springs, of the Harkonian Order." the mare would speak, pulling out a highly advanced looking identification badge. It was laminated, and the lamination itself looked like oil in water. On the badge, was a creamy mare with a large scar across her face. 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Star Silk said:

Silky would look over to the mysterious mare. "Hey! Did you say the Crystal Empire?" She'd look around, she literally was headed towards this but her friends were gathering in a different group, so she was quite confused. "Umm umm.." she'd look around. "Hmm..."

@azbat @GeneralDirection @Derplight Sperkle@ReverieRiver!! We've got another one for Crystal Empire." She'd now look to @Crystal Mirage "I'm sure they will not lead you astray, lovely." She'd then look over towards the others to ensure they have gathered with their proper groups. Suddenly, Silky would wince to the mysterious mare demanding they identify themselves. So much for friendship, Silky muttered under her breath as she'd turn to face @Props Valroa "Huh?"

@Princess Silky Shiny Silvermoon quickly got between the mysterious mare and Princess Silky. "Don't worry, Silky! I got this!" She said with a serious expression on her face. Then she took out a rubber duck from behind her and hooved it at the mysterious mare. "HE IS THE ONE BEHIND ALL THIS!!! GO GET HIM!!! Shiny yelled before throwing the rubber duck as far as she could.

2 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@Princess Silky

"You heard me. Identify yourself." the strange mare would speak to Silky, her helmet turning towards her. Silky could almost feel the stare of the pony burn through the helmet. "I am Cheshire Springs, of the Harkonian Order." the mare would speak, pulling out a highly advanced looking identification badge. It was laminated, and the lamination itself looked like oil in water. On the badge, was a creamy mare with a large scar across her face. 

Silky looked a bit distressed, trying to get the tabloid mare that was fanning over Shiny Silvermoon and herself. "Y-yes yes yes document and inquiries wonderful but listen -- we have no time to waste. There's this bell and reality being ripped to pieces as we speak and and --" she'd halt, now seeing this heavily armored being sternly demanding her identity while holding one of her own with great prestige. "Uhh... Cheshire Springs?!" Her gaze would lock on the badge as if to verity. "Oh! Right! My name is Silky! I'm going to be the Ambassador of the teams. I'm trying to unite everyone -- in the name of Friendship and this magical Alicorn who has requested it." She'd swallow back her doubt nervously as she looked towards all the diverse groups which were already being divisive into their own groups based on preferences.... "oh no..."

Chatterbox looked moonstruck as she saw all the commotion happening. A tabloid mare's dream!

4 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Princess Silky Shiny Silvermoon quickly got between the mysterious mare and Princess Silky. "Don't worry, Silky! I got this!" She said with a serious expression on her face. Then she took out a rubber duck from behind her and hooved it at the mysterious mare. "HE IS THE ONE BEHIND ALL THIS!!! GO GET HIM!!! Shiny yelled before throwing the rubber duck as far as she could.

Silky's nervousness couldn't help but break into a guffaw as she'd look back to the silver tressed playful mare. "You silly bean!" She'd narrow her eyes fondly.

• Brohoof 1

@Princess Silky

"Reality being ripped to pieces? That'd explain it. Whats this about teams, and friendship? This isn't a cliche foal's tale." the mare sighed, the sigh sounding a lot like static that came from her helmet as she looked away. She'd place the card back into her armor - it seeming to combine with one of the armor plates. 

Chatterbox began to take her pencil and write all she could, she also brought a small camera and begin to take pictures of the characters 

chatterbox thinking.pngOh my Celestia ponies gonna know all of this! A bell and reality! I feel in a dream! *she used her magic to keep writting everyhting she see and smell

j (1).pngNo worry @Princess Silky I got your back! If any pony messes with you 

Chatterbox thinking.gifI... I... i... am gonna make a note on the media to cancel him or her!

Edited by Balareth

4 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@Princess Silky

"Reality being ripped to pieces? That'd explain it. Whats this about teams, and friendship? This isn't a cliche foal's tale." the mare sighed, the sigh sounding a lot like static that came from her helmet as she looked away. She'd place the card back into her armor - it seeming to combine with one of the armor plates. 

Silky would normally groan with the patronizing tone. But something was different about this mare. She did not come across as hostile, but rather, straight forward. Silky liked it. Her eyes would glisten with interest. "No," she'd sigh with defeat. "You are right. This is not a foal's tale, sadly. But during these times...division will only destroy us. We shall need order and union to communicate. Do you offer your alliance to assist in that?" She'd tilt her head to the side curiously, as if to gauge the intentions of this mysterious being. 

• Brohoof 1

@Balareth Shiny Silvermoon turned to Chatterbox and tried to take care of her like Silky requested it. "Hey, Chatterbox! You know what would be reaaaally cool? To let Princess Silky handle this while we are talking together about the fact that you might want to join the Moon Team!" While talking to her, she also forced her to get away from Silky by walking away so she would have to follow her to continue the conversation. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Balareth Shiny Silvermoon turned to Chatterbox and tried to take care of her like Silky requested it. "Hey, Chatterbox! You know what would be reaaaally cool? To let Princess Silky handle this while we are talking together about the fact that you might want to join the Moon Team!" While talking to her, she also forced her to get away from Silky by walking away so she would have to follow her to continue the conversation. 

OOC: (( YES OF COURSE TRY TO SHAMELESSLY RECRUIT FOR TEAM MOON -- I SEE YOU, THERE, @Shiny Silvermoon You're not so innocent :toldya: @Crystal Mirageseige the opportunity for the conquest of @Balarethplease. :LunaMCM:))

I jest, of course <3 Do as your characters would IC ))

Cleaning her Glasses.gifA team you say @Shiny Silvermoon ? Well I have been wandering around to choose a team all this time and I feel like finally understand am on Moon side! so yeah sign me up! What Do I need to bring?? should I bring me a couple papers to make flags with "go  Shinny? 

Untitled-1.pngI ll be more than happy to document all of this! This is a Pizza slice of history right here! *winks*

2 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

OOC: (( YES OF COURSE TRY TO SHAMELESSLY RECRUIT FOR TEAM MOON -- I SEE YOU, THERE, @Shiny Silvermoon You're not so innocent :toldya: @Crystal Mirageseige the opportunity for the conquest of @Balarethplease. :LunaMCM:))

I jest, of course <3 Do as your characters would IC ))

(Did I say, Team Moon? I meant any team! It's not like I was trying to force anypony to join Princess Luna's team for some reasons! Hehe! Who would believe that! :eager:)

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Balareth said:

Cleaning her Glasses.gifA team you say @Shiny Silvermoon ? Well I have been wandering around to choose a team all this time and I feel like finally understand am on Moon side! so yeah sign me up! What Do I need to bring?? should I bring me a couple papers to make flags with "go  Shinny? 

Untitled-1.pngI ll be more than happy to document all of this! This is a Pizza slice of history right here! *winks*

"It would be a wonderful idea but I've just realized somehow that you should choose the team you're feeling comfortable with! I mean, I'll still be there to speak to you if you pick another team! But if it's what you truly want, I'd be really happy."

7 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@Princess Silky

"Give me proof of what you speak and I will. My allegiance is to the Iron Guard, alone." she would say, in a tone that meant she either didn't understand what Silky was saying, or simply didn't register it. 

"Proof." She'd blink. "Proof?!?!" She'd try to look where the bell talisman was but it had been taken. "Wait! It was right there, didn't you see it?!"

3 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"It would be a wonderful idea but I've just realized somehow that you should choose the team you're feeling comfortable with! I mean, I'll still be there to speak to you if you pick another team! But if it's what you truly want, I'd be really happy."

Silky would smile as she looked @Shiny Silvermoonand then to @Balareth Chatterbox. "Tabloid pony..." she'd smile. "I have to say... there is no other person I'd feel safer with than @Shiny Silvermoon. She is gentle, kind and compassionate. I would say ask that you consider joining her team."

1 minute ago, Princess Silky said:

"Proof." She'd blink. "Proof?!?!" She'd try to look where the bell talisman was but it had been taken. "Wait! It was right there, didn't you see it?!"

"Proof of why I should trust you. You seem to be in command, after all." the mare would speak, right to the point. Her horn would pulse green, and a bright green gem on her chestplate glows. She seemed to try this several times - but something didn't work each time, and it amounted to nothing.

Chatterbox Attracted.gif Am living a dream! I have a pretty @Princess Silky who is an walking ASMR mare with that voice and on the other side I have the viral @Shiny Silvermoon who we made memes in my office saying "nervous pony thinking brown is just dark orange" I very hard to choose! Altough I never heard the word "person" before but what the pony! I was there to learn and learn! and just needed the confirmation of the princess, so Yeah! I am team @Shiny Silvermoon ! aaaayyyeup!!!

chatterbox happy.png