Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

1 minute ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny turned around and saw the frogs with bat wings and with a very terrified look on her face she said "How could you..." She switched to an excited face all of a sudden and repplied "How could you make frogs even cooler?! I love the wings! Fruit bats are my favorite animals!" She started to play with flying frogs.

With a little smirk, he replied "You see? A little dash of disorder is never out of line!" He summoned one of the toads towards him and stroked its head in his lap like a cat. "I bet you wish I wasn't leashed right now, eh?"

Ghost began to float off the ground as He felt like seeing all these ponies and creature's here might tell him If He found someone important to him. and that Would be his Owner: Fluttershy! So He began to search around to see if He could spot her Iconic pink mane and yellow creme coat!, This would be his Main quest now! So He'd float up high above that way He could find a better view but only made everyone look like they were from those book's... The one's where you had to find a hidden pony!

Moments ago, Discord said:

With a little smirk, he replied "You see? A little dash of disorder is never out of line!" He summoned one of the toads towards him and stroked its head in his lap like a cat. "I bet you wish I wasn't leashed right now, eh?"

Shiny stopped playing with the bat frogs and looked at Discord with a stern expression with her hooves crossed. "Diiiscord... No!" The friendly and playful unicorn seemed cold as ice and strict which was very startling.

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny stopped playing with the bat frogs and looked at Discord with a stern expression with her hooves crossed. "Diiiscord... No!" The friendly and playful unicorn seemed cold as ice and strict which was very startling.

Taken aback by the sudden sternness in her voice, Discord let the toad fly away and stared. 

"Well, there's no need to get all stuck up about it! Honestly, some people these days have no sense of humour in their bodies." 

He materialised a toothpick and began playing with it. "Now, about this artefact, my curiosity has been most piqued. Am I mistaken about hearing about some sort of division going on involving teams?"

11 minutes ago, Discord said:

6 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Chatterbox asks.gif@Discord is simply awesome! I just love to see fruit bats! that is a very nice detail! I wonder what happened @Shiny Silvermoon

Moments ago, Balareth said:

Chatterbox asks.gif@Discord is simply awesome! I just love to see fruit bats! that is a very nice detail! I wonder what happened @Shiny Silvermoon

"I'm glad to see SOMEONE here appreciates my talents! If you weren't so pushy about your little reporting habits, I'd consider making you my protege." He gasped! "I should start my own movement!"

Moments ago, Discord said:

"I'm glad to see SOMEONE here appreciates my talents! If you weren't so pushy about your little reporting habits, I'd consider making you my protege." He gasped! "I should start my own movement!"

chatterbox happy.png Oh but Mr. @DiscordI do love my job and I love collecting stories to make them public! It would be amazing being your protege! What movement would you like to start? I can make it public for all ponies to see!

2 minutes ago, Discord said:

Taken aback by the sudden sternness in her voice, Discord let the toad fly away and stared. 

"Well, there's no need to get all stuck up about it! Honestly, some people these days have no sense of humour in their bodies." 

He materialised a toothpick and began playing with it. "Now, about this artefact, my curiosity has been most piqued. Am I mistaken about hearing about some sort of division going on involving teams?"

Shiny got back into her usual state of being a nice pony as fast as she got into that surprisingly scary and cold state nopony was really aware of before. "Oh! The artifact, right! It... It has been stolen. We really don't know where it is now. It was right there but now it's not. It could litterally be in anypony's hooves... Any... pony's... hooves..." As she repeated herself, she began to shiver and to show the fear of who might have took it. EVERYPONY was there so it could have been ANYPONY. "Is there an alarm that I can ring? Because it's an emergency..."

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny got back into her usual state of being a nice pony as fast as she got into that surprisingly scary and cold state nopony was really aware of before. "Oh! The artifact, right! It... It has been stolen. We really don't know where it is now. It was right there but now it's not. It could litterally be in anypony's hooves... Any... pony's... hooves..." As she repeated herself, she began to shiver and to show the fear of who might have took it. EVERYPONY was there so it could have been ANYPONY. "Is there an alarm that I can ring? Because it's an emergency..."

Chatterbox Blushes.gif I can pretend to be a siren and make an alarm noise heh heh! ok not... 

1 minute ago, Balareth said:

chatterbox happy.png Oh but Mr. @DiscordI do love my job and I love collecting stories to make them public! It would be amazing being your protege! What movement would you like to start? I can make it public for all ponies to see!

Discord smiled and made a tie appear around his neck. "I plan to form a movement simply called The Cult of Discord! Everypony is welcome to come join my club and follow me into a future filled with anarchy!" He stopped his little speech when he heard Shiny's words. 

3 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Excuse me? It's been WHAT?!"
He facepalmed and groaned in irritation. 
"Ponies can't be using something with power that great! It should be in MY hands alone! At least I'm competent with tools such as that!"

Meanwhile in the depths of tartarus.

Malicious beings lurked and watched everyone through the all seeing eye.

sketch-1682746532067.thumb.jpg.985b0fca61ac23b6d582939ae0fd3a61.jpg

" What are we waiting for...." 

" We strike now yes?" 

" Look how pathetically weak they are..."

"... Patience... This is what you all lack and cause of your defeat..."

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Discord said:

Discord smiled and made a tie appear around his neck. "I plan to form a movement simply called The Cult of Discord! Everypony is welcome to come join my club and follow me into a future filled with anarchy!" He stopped his little speech when he heard Shiny's words. 

"Excuse me? It's been WHAT?!"
He facepalmed and groaned in irritation. 
"Ponies can't be using something with power that great! It should be in MY hands alone! At least I'm competent with tools such as that!"

"We must absolutely find the pony who took the bell! We must interrogate every single pony here which will take a while but we don't have a while so we will have to do this with extra speed!"

"hmmm i will make a move..." White Light informed.

Behind the trees white light would appear out of no where. He would greet

@Shiny Silvermoon 

" Hello there fellow pony... It appears a certain artifact has been missing.... A bell i suppose?" 

"I'd say its pretty chaotic if that item would be lost.... Wouldn't you agree sir @Discord? " 

" I wonder why the lord of chaos wouldn't be up with the latest scoop of chaos? Hmmmmm, Perhaps?"

Edited by Kujamih

32 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

"hmmm i will make a move..." White Light informed.

Behind the trees white light would appear out of no where. He would greet

@Shiny Silvermoon 

" Hello there fellow pony... It appears a certain artifact has been missing.... A bell i suppose?" 

"I'd say its pretty chaotic if that item would be lost.... Wouldn't you agree sir @Discord? " 

" I wonder why the lord of chaos wouldn't be up with the latest scoop of chaos? Hmmmmm, Perhaps?"

"What did you do with it?! Where is it?! Don't you try to lie to me! It was the rubber duck who took it, wasn't it?! I knew I couldn't trust any kind of birds even those made of rubber!" :baconmane:

17 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"What did you do with it?! Where is it?! Don't you try to lie to me! It was the rubber duck who took it, wasn't it?! I knew I couldn't trust any kind of birds even those made of rubber!" :baconmane:

"Perhaps the rubber ducky."

River wisp suddenly found himself in a strange land filled with diverse creatures, there were only a couple other kirins like himself. Everycreature looked just as dazed as him, although he felt like he may have arrived slightly later than everycreature else. As he wondered what he should do next, River spotted an ancient looking artifact in the centre of all the commotion. He was strangely drawn to it, and he started to approach it. 

@Props Valroa @Princess Silky @Balareth

Mirage would bring her front hoof to her head, shaking it gently while wincing. "Ouch..."

The rectangular box rolled behind her, clicking and making soft static noises. Her light blue eyes would dart around as so many spoke, trying to take it all in. Finally at the question of identity, she huffed and would resort to a forced smile. "I am...Mirage. Call me...Mirage. Friend of Princess Cadance, the most gentle and loving of all the Princesses for whom I owe my...essence, and rightful ruler of the Crystal Empire. Dearest..."

Her eyes would narrow, watching the shadows and dark places. "No...it would be calculated wise to join Cadance, the Princess of Love, to resolve this calamity. For those lost and heartbroken, she is our redeemer."

"I can show the way...yes." She would nod as if assuring herself.

• Brohoof 1

Silverspark:kept watching the whole thing she hugged @Princess Silky before flying off her back this little alicorn flying over and stood near her friend @Shiny Silvermoon an earth pony she don't  reconise she also kept her distance from the news reporter not very fond of them she even sees @Crystal Mirage Princess Luna looking confused as she was at this strange place atlease with Luna its not a dream she is seeing this toobut kept her mouth closed as she continue to think clearly not only that she saw her idol Princess Twilight making announcement about this crazy game @Discord come up with the little prankster wanted to bide her time before she does her thing 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark:kept watching the whole thing she hugged @Princess Silky before flying off her back this little alicorn flying over and stood near her friend @Shiny Silvermoon an earth pony she don't  reconise she also kept her distance from the news reporter not very fond of them she even sees @Crystal Mirage Princess Luna looking confused as she was at this strange place atlease with Luna its not a dream she is seeing this toobut kept her mouth closed as she continue to think clearly not only that she saw her idol Princess Twilight making announcement about this crazy game @Discord come up with the little prankster wanted to bide her time before she does her thing 

Shiny Silvermoon noticed Silverspark @Silverspark184 standing near her with shifty eyes that were also trying to keep White Light @Kujamih in their field of view. "I don't know what this pony has in mind but it's nothing good, Silverspark. Somepony must find the artifact and put it to safety before something worst happens."

• Brohoof 1

The earthy-toned kirin slowly got to their hooves, dizzy and disoriented. It seemed that they arrived late, or perhaps it was just now that they were coming to after the dust had settled? Either way, they carefully stretched out each of their legs, one at a time, to double-check that they sustained no injuries and then looked around.

4 hours ago, River wisp said:

River wisp suddenly found himself in a strange land filled with diverse creatures, there were only a couple other kirins like himself. Everycreature looked just as dazed as him, although he felt like he may have arrived slightly later than everycreature else. As he wondered what he should do next, River spotted an ancient looking artifact in the centre of all the commotion. He was strangely drawn to it, and he started to approach it. 

Deep, silvery-blue eyes stared as they noticed one of their own kind wandering towards an artifact of sorts. They decided to walk towards the fellow kirin, deep green scales catching the light as they moved.

"Hello," they greeted. Their voice was soft and gentle, but curiously not easily identifiable as either feminine or masculine. "Us kirin should probably stick together, yes?" Their wild auburn curls shifted as they tilted their head, awaiting a response.

• Brohoof 3

The ling would've continued to Float Around Trying to see 1. What was happening to bring everyone here. 2. If He could find his owner from a different Dimension. and 3. IF COOKIE CARROT ICE CREAM HAS BEEN MADE YET! The 3 Biggest question's on his mind right now but... He would also like to chat with that Derpy mare...who was very much Derpy.

• Brohoof 1

@Princess Silky

Silver gave a silent nod that said ‘You’re welcome’ in response to the pegasus. It seemed there were a number of ponies seeking her attention, so perhaps, as he had said, their paths might cross later. He had a quick look around to see if anypony else had shown up and noticed two other kirin had now appeared.

“Oh, by the way, my name is Silver. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” He says with a smile. “I should probably check on those two kirin now. See you!”

@River wisp@ReverieRiver

“Hey there!” Silver calls out as he trots over to the kirin. “Did you both just arrive here, too? My name’s Silver! I was just looking around for other kirin. I don’t know what’s happening here, but I feel like we’d be better off facing this together. What do you both think?”

• Brohoof 2

@Crystal Mirage

“A kirin is a creature which is part dragon, part unicorn, and part deer.” Silver explained to the dark pony as they tentatively approached. “My name's Silver, who might you be?” He asked pleasantly. “I’m meeting all sorts of new ponies today it would seem.”

• Brohoof 1