Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

@GeneralDirection

"The stuff of dreams...I did see...I did." She nods awkwardly, then sniffs the air gently. "Silver...you smell nice. Uhm...sorry it's just that...sensations are rare for me. Excuse me...I am Mirage." Her silly large eye blinks behind the monocle glass.

@Crystal Mirage

“You… did?” Silver asks, a bit confused. “Well, ok then. And thanks, I guess? I can’t say anypony’s ever said that to me before, especially after I just met them. But don’t worry, it’s ok.” He smiled. “It’s nice to meet you, Mirage. That sounds like a nice name. Are you also joining a team?”

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon noticed Silverspark @Silverspark184 standing near her with shifty eyes that were also trying to keep White Light @Kujamih in their field of view. "I don't know what this pony has in mind but it's nothing good, Silverspark. Somepony must find the artifact and put it to safety before something worst happens."

" I may be suspicious.... But the silent one is more." White Light replied to @Shiny Silvermoon as he looked at @Discord 

"Hello good and good day to you." he bowed towards @Silverspark184 .

" I believe your friend called you silver spark. And indeed my name is White Light... Ever the humble guide of the abyss we all call Limbo... You may deem me as you see fit. May it be suspicious or evil... I do not judge.... But i will give consequences..."

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

" I may be suspicious.... But the silent one is more." White Light replied to @Shiny Silvermoon as he looked at @Discord 

" I believe your friend called you silver spark. And indeed my name is White Light... Ever the humble guide of the abyss we all call Limbo... You may deem me as you see fit. May it be suspicious or evil... I do not judge.... But i will give consequences..."

Silverspark :seeing this stranger "h h hello yes that's me  Silverspark nice to meet you White yes this place is kind of strange though I  am use to crazy ones but this just messed up "she said checking around to  see where to start looking and watch the lord of chaos there was a small glint. in her eyes waiting for a her chance

• Brohoof 2

@ReverieRiver

River wisp was shaken out of his trance by a fellow kirin coming to greet him. "Hello there!" he magically wrote, as he never learned to speak. "My name's River wisp, what's yours?" Suddenly another kirin came trotting towards them.

11 hours ago, Silver Slate said:

"Hey there!” Silver calls out as he trots over to the kirin. “Did you both just arrive here, too? My name’s Silver! I was just looking around for other kirin. I don’t know what’s happening here, but I feel like we’d be better off facing this together. What do you both think?”

River felt relieved at the influx of his own kind, he smiled warmly at them both. There were so many creatures here, he had never even heard of half of them!

"Yes", River wrote "We definitely need to stick together. I don't think anycreature knows what's going on!" 

• Brohoof 1

The small bean would climb atop of brother @Ghostie boi's shoulder and pointed at whatever they were seeing first and then at other stuff.
She couldn't really be of help in restoring anything.. because in that aspect she's quite useless but she wants to cheer on her team, team ponyville.. with the help of Ghostbit if he would let her.

She did take notice of all the ponies around the ghostling. Her blue eyes just.. twinkled at the sight. "Ooh!" she would go before squeaking. "Ponyville yayy~"

There was so much going on that the little pony could barely keep up with it all.

@GeneralDirection@River wisp@Crystal Mirage

They blinked, looking over at the other kirin that showed up, the one that introduced himself as Silver. The kirin that as of yet had not introduced themself acknowledged him with a nod of the head, as well as silently affirming that yes, they had just showed up and yes, they felt that they should stick close to face whatever was going on together.

Before they opened their mouth to speak, though, another curious pony came up to them, who apparently had never seen kirin before. Understandable, they supposed, considering that their kind up until very recently was rather reclusive. Silver took to explaining what kirin were, and the emerald-scaled kirin was perfectly happy to stand back and let him do the talking, slender tail slowly swaying back and forth as they observed the exchange.

Then their attention was back on the first kirin they had approached, as he introduced himself as River Wisp. They noted his method of communication with interest, though said nothing of it for the moment. "Emerald Sage," they said after a moment of silence. "That's what they call me. Nice to meet you, River Wisp. You as well, Silver and Mirage." Emerald sounded almost formal with their manner of speaking, but the little smile they offered was genuine.

• Brohoof 1

@GeneralDirection @River wisp @ReverieRiver

Mirage looked around timidly, then let her monocle loosen and she tucked it away with her horn magic. There was too much going on around her, and it made her very nervous.

"A team? Well...I was going to the Crystal Palace, as Princess Cadance is my only friend...she did." Mirage nodded.

"Where are you going? Do you know the way? I am good at finding a way...I did."

10 hours ago, Kujamih said:

@Kujamih "What you are saying is really poetic, White Light! By chance, are you related to @SharpWit? Also, do you mind telling me where the artifact is? It be really kind of you..."

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, PanPan said:

The small bean would climb atop of brother @Ghostie boi's shoulder and pointed at whatever they were seeing first and then at other stuff.
She couldn't really be of help in restoring anything.. because in that aspect she's quite useless but she wants to cheer on her team, team ponyville.. with the help of Ghostbit if he would let her.

She did take notice of all the ponies around the ghostling. Her blue eyes just.. twinkled at the sight. "Ooh!" she would go before squeaking. "Ponyville yayy~"

There was so much going on that the little pony could barely keep up with it all.

No matter what, The Ghostling would allow his Panster to help him, "Lot's a cool looking pony's and Creature's Eh Pan ?, But not as cool as me ?" He'd asked her, with a hapy smile on his face.

It didn't really matter to him if Pan couldn't help him much but He enjoyed having her on their adventure's together.
"Also if It get's to much ?, Just close your eye's till I say the coast is clear~" Ghost told pan, continuing to be wholesome .

Silverspark:flying up as she let out the biggest royal voice she conjured up the kind that will get her attention as she shouted over to @Discord "Hey Rattlesnake butt I got a bone to pick with you after what you pulled few weeks back  you messed with the wrong filly "as she said that her eyes glowing silver her silvery blue aura sponsoring and pretty soon it was raining waterballoons  mixed with some of @Princess Silky potions the kind with the goofy side effects thankfully she asked her permission 

2 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark:flying up as she let out the biggest royal voice she conjured up the kind that will get her attention as she shouted over to @Discord "Hey Rattlesnake butt I got a bone to pick with you after what you pulled few weeks back  you messed with the wrong filly "as she said that her eyes glowing silver her silvery blue aura sponsoring and pretty soon it was raining waterballoons  mixed with some of @Princess Silky potions the kind with the goofy side effects thankfully she asked her permission 

"Oh no! They already began to fight! Soon, the relations between the diffrent groups will be strained which will lead to @Princess Silky failing her mission! I can't let her down!" Shiny quickly got between @Silverspark184 and @Discord to try to stop the battle before it starts. She would get on two hooves and open her arms as if she wanted to stop the balloons. "STOOOOOP!!!"

@Crystal Mirage@River wisp@ReverieRiver

Silver is glad and somewhat relieved that the other kirin wish to work together. He takes note of the unique way that River communicates and notes that the other kirin, Emerald, is a bit quiet but seems kind and sincere.

“Yes, it’s nice to meet you both as well! I’m glad you wish to stick together; I feel it’s the best chance we have at dealing with whatever challenges we may face.”

Silver then turns his attention to Mirage. “Ah, well I believe we are headed to the kirin village. I am, at any rate. The others are welcome to join me, of course. I think it would be best for us to check on the rest of our kind and make sure everything is ok. I know nothing about this ancient artifact nor the effects it may have had on the world around it.” The gray kirin sounds a bit unsure of himself, but he feels that he's trying to do the best he can given the situation.

• Brohoof 1

"Safe journey. I hope your kind are okay." Mirage nodded her head, then turned North with a heavy sigh.

I suppose it makes sense...they will all go their own way in the midst of such chaos and confusion.

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Oh no! They already began to fight! Soon, the relations between the diffrent groups will be strained which will lead to @Princess Silky failing her mission! I can't let her down!" Shiny quickly got between @Silverspark184 and @Discord to try to stop the battle before it starts. She would get on two hooves and open her arms as if she wanted to stop the balloons. "STOOOOOP!!!"

Silverspark:"Shiny this is not a start of a fight more of a warm up plus a little revenge "she said there wasn't  that many water balloon just a few that missed @Discord others were just really noise gags chicken clucks and whoopee cushion farts just showing the lord of chaos there was somepony with a big sneeze of humor

2 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark:"Shiny this is not a start of a fight more of a warm up plus a little revenge "she said there wasn't  that many water balloon just a few that missed @Discord others were just really noise gags chicken clucks and whoopee cushion farts just showing the lord of chaos there was somepony with a big sneeze of humor

"Pheeew..." Shiny would let out after realizing that she just overthought the situation because of the stress. The powerful artifact being lost in nature would cause more anxiety to the unicorn than what she wanted to show.

With a flash of magic, Skylight appeared. She took a look around and noticed several ponies she knew. She called them over.

"@Dynamo Pad @Silverspark184 @Princess Silky Guys, this sounds like a problem that needs friendship to fix it, and what better group to do this than the School of Friendship?" she asked the group. 

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Pheeew..." Shiny would let out after realizing that she just overthought the situation because of the stress. The powerful artifact being lost in nature would cause more anxiety to the unicorn than what she wanted to show.

Chatterbox asks.gif @Shiny Silvermoon No worries Shinny! I got your back! Am on your team remember? *Chatterbox would lean a hoof on Shinny's shoulder

4 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

With a flash of magic, Skylight appeared. She took a look around and noticed several ponies she knew. She called them over.

"@Dynamo Pad @Silverspark184 @Princess Silky Guys, this sounds like a problem that needs friendship to fix it, and what better group to do this than the School of Friendship?" she asked the group. 

Silverspark:seeing her partner I pranks Skylight she teleported ro her  happy to have her  "we shall make the princess of friendship  herself proud when this is over we shall have victory doughnuts ar Doughnut Joes anypony can come even if they are opposit teams "'she said out loud

On 2023-04-28 at 1:40 PM, Star Silk said:

Silky was very confused as she stood there with such a large variety of character. She noticed some seemed just as flummoxed as she was, while others seemed to hold a bit of a reserved, or questionable nature. Taking a few steps back she'd nod, "Right, then... I'll go with the Crystal Empire -- because shiny ponies!" Then she'd look over to @Skylight Scintillate@Dynamo Pad@Silverspark184@RaraLover@Whirlwindalong with Silver @GeneralDirectionand she'd do a double take. "I think they're all heading towards the School of Friendship," she'd blink, remembering Twilight's words. "I'll follow them there." Looking back to @Princess Cadance you gather the others and stay in touch, I'll be in the School of Friendship. And picking up the little filly that was @Silverspark184 she'd make her way towards the others.

6 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

1 hour ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark:seeing her partner I pranks Skylight she teleported ro her  happy to have her  "we shall make the princess of friendship  herself proud when this is over we shall have victory doughnuts ar Doughnut Joes anypony can come even if they are opposit teams "'she said out loud

Opening his eyes slowly, Dynamo had taken in his surroundings of the are around him. He recalled meeting up with @AuroraGlimmer Caramel and the rest of his friends, before suddenly being teleported. Looking around, he noticed that things looked different, there were many more ponies and other creatures he was not familiar with. However, he noticed that Caramel and his friends were teleported with him. With a sigh of relief, the gaming unicorn tried to make heads or tails of the situation. However, he soon noticed that some of his friends were heading towards what looked to be the School of Friendship. He had heard stories of that school, but he had never been a part of it. He heard Princess Twilight's earlier speech to the crowd about uniting through friendship. Perking his ears, Dynamo looked over and smiled at the familiar face of @Skylight Scintillate Skylight! It's really good to see you." He says, hugging his friend as he smiled at seeing @Princess Silky, before giving her a hug, as well. He had seen a young filly @Silverspark184 alongside Silky, but he hadn't recalled meeting her before. "Hey and I don’t believe we’ve met before, but it’s still nice to meet you. My name is Dynamo Pad, but my friends call me Dynamo. What’s your name?” He asks, wondering how this filly had known of his friend, Skylight. Speaking of Slylight, the gaming unicorn turned towards her and nodded in agreement. “With everything that's happening at the moment, it sounds like a sort of friendship problem of epic proportions. If the School of Friendshopnis the way to go, then I’m right there with you.”

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Balareth "Awww! Thank you, Chatterbox! I'm happy to have you in my team." Shiny Silvermoon would stare at her teammate with a soft smile, reassured by her.

Chatterbox smiled warmly: So what are gonna do now @Shiny Silvermoon

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Kujamih said:

@Silverspark184 @Shiny Silvermoon 

"You want the artifact?... A pitty... But the owner wants it back... So i cannot give it to you. And perhaps... You are asking the wrong pony or creature.... I do bot have the artifact.... But i do know who has it.... Ask @Discord he should know.... Or highly has it."

Silvermoon's head would slowly turn to @Discord. "Diiiiscord? Is there something you forgot to tell us about the artifact? Something very important like who it belongs to for exemple?" @Discord could tell that Shiny wasn't very happy from the way she asked him about the informations he was hidding.