Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

On 2023-04-28 at 11:14 PM, Ghostie boi said:

Ghost began to float off the ground as He felt like seeing all these ponies and creature's here might tell him If He found someone important to him. and that Would be his Owner: Fluttershy! So He began to search around to see if He could spot her Iconic pink mane and yellow creme coat!, This would be his Main quest now! So He'd float up high above that way He could find a better view but only made everyone look like they were from those book's... The one's where you had to find a hidden pony!

(Fluttershy came in through a portal of unknown. She isn’t too sure what on Equestria is going here. She remembers just hanging out with her bat friend ghost,   and the next thing she knows, in a middle of this large stadium. She noticed the other teams from the side. Scanning her surrounding she realized that her own team called themselves Team Moon. A Tall dark mare standing proudly. Large shadowy colt at the back corner. A alicorn with a pale colored mane who called herself the “fairest of them”, and lastly a tall humanlike with long purple hair with a midnight eyes staring at her.)

“Now this is a team that I can get use to. “
IMG_5633.gif.703c81696cd66a07bd45030765f8d22e.gif

(She noticed a small white bat flying over to her. She eyes lit up)

“Ghost! So good to see that you’re alright! Quite a team here.”

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy said:

(Fluttershy came in through a portal of unknown. She isn’t too sure what on Equestria is going here. She remembers just hanging out with her bat friend ghost,   and the next thing she knows, in a middle of this large stadium. She noticed the other teams from the side. Scanning her surrounding she realized that her own team called themselves Team Moon. A Tall dark mare standing proudly. Large shadowy colt at the back corner. A alicorn with a pale colored mane who called herself the “fairest of them”, and lastly a tall humanlike with long purple hair with a midnight eyes staring at her.)

(Haha, Well He's actually a self-made Species called Ghostkin. But actually a Ghostling. With the other half being rabbit as He's Angel! [Angel as in Angel bunny] Hope to solve confusion UwU)

He'd soon smiled before opening his mouth to speak "Now I know you might not know who I am bu- What in the Hay hay ?, You already know me !?" He'd gasp, not at all Guessing she would've already knew who He was! Which make's him wonder... If there was other dimension's where He was a Ghostling ?, Now this is making his head hurt..." Wasn't... at all expecting this though, Oh! and this is @Pandora ! " He told them before pointing at the pony on his shoulder.

• Brohoof 1

@Ghostie boi

hmmm.. I see you’re not the same bat I have been taken care of.

IMG_5634.gif.b0678a01f22f98205046450d5be54315.gif

My bat name is also Ghost, except he’s no ghostling like you say you are. My pet Ghost is just an regular albino bat. I see you might mistaken me for your Fluttershy in your universe. You have me at ghostling, what are they? They sound like they’re right up my ally. I also have a pet bunny name Angel. You sorta look like him too. 

(To herself) multi universe huh? Hmm.

Silverspark:leaned her back to @Skylight Scintillate leg seeing a new commer @Dynamo Pad she never seen him before maybe a glimpse back during hearts and hooves but she was busy following around @Princess Silky and possibly making a new friend or trying to get grown ups to listen even to the smallest voices either way seeing a new teammate who knew Sky as well and also Silky  "my name is Silverspark I didn't  meet you personily bet I might have  seen you around Silky at the Hearts and Hooves day disaster but then again I was to busy keeping up with her or probably trying to get point across "she said

15 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Opening his eyes slowly, Dynamo had taken in his surroundings of the are around him. He recalled meeting up with @AuroraGlimmer Caramel and the rest of his friends, before suddenly being teleported. Looking around, he noticed that things looked different, there were many more ponies and other creatures he was not familiar with. However, he noticed that Caramel and his friends were teleported with him. With a sigh of relief, the gaming unicorn tried to make heads or tails of the situation. However, he soon noticed that some of his friends were heading towards what looked to be the School of Friendship. He had heard stories of that school, but he had never been a part of it. He heard Princess Twilight's earlier speech to the crowd about uniting through friendship. Perking his ears, Dynamo looked over and smiled at the familiar face of @Skylight Scintillate Skylight! It's really good to see you." He says, hugging his friend as he smiled at seeing @Princess Silky, before giving her a hug, as well. He had seen a young filly @Silverspark184 alongside Silky, but he hadn't recalled meeting her before. "Hey and I don’t believe we’ve met before, but it’s still nice to meet you. My name is Dynamo Pad, but my friends call me Dynamo. What’s your name?” He asks, wondering how this filly had known of his friend, Skylight. Speaking of Slylight, the gaming unicorn turned towards her and nodded in agreement. “With everything that's happening at the moment, it sounds like a sort of friendship problem of epic proportions. If the School of Friendshopnis the way to go, then I’m right there with you.”

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Fluttershy said:

Shiny Silvermoon would suddenly stop what she is currently doing and run toward @Princess Silky. "Silky! Silky! Look the first member of the Team Moon has arrived! Fluttergoth is there! I can't wait for you to see the other members of my team! Like I said earlier, they are true angels!"

There was a yellow portal that opened and a mysterious pony wearing a dark suit that obscured all of their features came through. Their face was obscured by a simple harmless mask. Their suit was similar to Mare-Do-Well, though entirely black. The figure looks around wherever they ended up - as if surveying the area.

@Kujamih

The strange figure looks to White Light. "Everyone pushes the wheels of fate - the difference is how they do so." the figure was definitely a mare, but she spoke rather cryptically. 

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

@Kujamih

The strange figure looks to White Light. "Everyone pushes the wheels of fate - the difference is how they do so." the figure was definitely a mare, but she spoke rather cryptically. 

"You'd be surprise that some don't... Some can't... And some won't...."

• Brohoof 1

@Props Valroa @Kujamih The pony with a silver man would trot closer to White Light and the new mysterious mare. "Sorry to interrupt your conversation! It was so deep but I need to know one tiny thing! What is your name mysterious mare? It's for the list of the creatures that has been teleported..." Shiny Silvermoon asks with a shy smile.

• Brohoof 1

@Shiny Silvermoon @Kujamih

The mare turns to Shiny Silvermoon and gives her a glance. Though, the mask and suit hides any expressions she would otherwise have been expressing. "Some things you don't need to know." said the mare, who chuckled somewhat. "So tell me - where am I?" she asked, though in reality, she knew very well. 

Meanwhile, Cheshire Springs had seen the arrival of the new mare and seemed to just watch. The two of them had a similarity- neither of them showed what they look like.

• Brohoof 1

Silverspark :was listening closely to words from this poetic pony then she looked to the mysterious mare not sure why but she felt she should watch this costume wearing pony though  something about this mare do well costume was familier thinking back on a story about Rainbowdash getting a big head on when ponies sees her as a hero and her friends got tired about the boasting plus one of the mares that was in one of the costumes was to tall for the outfit as she fly over to @princess twilight s.her idol she felt nervous being near her but seeing the princess of friendship her self she took a breath "I like to ask your permishion if I could measure you just wanted to m m m make sure of something something I remembered from one of your old adventures also can you sign my hoodie ?"she asked

4 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

@Shiny Silvermoon @Kujamih

The mare turns to Shiny Silvermoon and gives her a glance. Though, the mask and suit hides any expressions she would otherwise have been expressing. "Some things you don't need to know." said the mare, who chuckled somewhat. "So tell me - where am I?" she asked, though in reality, she knew very well. 

Meanwhile, Cheshire Springs had seen the arrival of the new mare and seemed to just watch. The two of them had a similarity- neither of them showed what they look like.

@Props Valroa @Kujamih "You are at The World Cup! The biggest event of my realm and of other realms too I think a lot of creatures here seem to know about it! But if you were asking about the realm you are currently in, I don't know either!" Shiny Silvermoon would respond to the mysterious masked mare. "But seriously can you just give me your name? Just a nickname will be enough! Or maybe names don't exist in your dimension!"

@Props Valroa @Kujamih

Sunny scanned the place around her. Ever since that odd incident that caused her  and her friends to be transported in this strange universe filled with ponies and creatures from their own universes, she can’t help it but to feel a bit overwhelmed. It’s looks they have to play their way out through this soccer game. The team way in the back she definitely recognized. They were banished in the Tartarus before by Twilight and her friends. She gulped.

However, one thing that  was clear to her that this mysterious pony with a plague mask. She must be the key and answer to what’s going on here. 

she walk towards the mysterious mare.

”You must be the host for this “World Cup are you?”

IMG_5642.gif.9b53bde924662d911177956409cd9d3c.gif

• Brohoof 1

@Shiny Silvermoon @Sunny Starscout @Kujamih

The mysterious mare would simply give a nod towards Sunny, "Right I am. I am the one who will be hosting this game - in this fine, dimensional establishment." she spoke, her words rolling off her tongue as if she had complete confidence within her word. The mare would look towards Shiny Silvermoon. "The game wouldn't be worth playing if everyone knew who the announcer was, now would it? Mystery is what drives every game, after all!"

1 minute ago, Sunny Starscout said:

@Props Valroa @Kujamih

Sunny scanned the place around her. Ever since that odd incident that caused her  and her friends to be transported in this strange universe filled with ponies and creatures from their own universes, she can’t help it but to feel a bit overwhelmed. It’s looks they have to play their way out through this soccer game. The team way in the back she definitely recognized. They were banished in the Tartarus before by Twilight and her friends. She gulped.

However, one thing that  was clear to her that this mysterious pony with a plague mask. She must be the key and answer to what’s going on here. 

she walk towards the mysterious mare.

”You must be the host for this “World Cup are you?”

IMG_5642.gif.9b53bde924662d911177956409cd9d3c.gif

Shiny Silvermoon turned around dramatically when she heard Sunny, just like a very famous squirrel on the internet. "Pom! Pom! POOOOOOOOM!!!" She would let out.

35 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon turned around dramatically when she heard Sunny, just like a very famous squirrel on the internet. "Pom! Pom! POOOOOOOOM!!!" She would let out.

chatterbox happy.png*Chatterbox, who has been following @Shiny Silvermoon all this time in silence couldnt help but laugh at her reaction*

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

gifmaker_me (1).gif

22 hours ago, Fluttershy said:

@Ghostie boi

hmmm.. I see you’re not the same bat I have been taken care of.

IMG_5634.gif.b0678a01f22f98205046450d5be54315.gif

My bat name is also Ghost, except he’s no ghostling like you say you are. My pet Ghost is just an regular albino bat. I see you might mistaken me for your Fluttershy in your universe. You have me at ghostling, what are they? They sound like they’re right up my ally. I also have a pet bunny name Angel. You sorta look like him too. 

(To herself) multi universe huh? Hmm.

"...Huh, Guess it would make sense as I still got those feature's... But wouldn't everybunny have the same one's ? Also It's a LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG Story on what Ghostkin and Ghostling's are." He'd responded to her all with a smile on his face

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

(This GIF is now mine! Want it or not I'm putting it on my profile! And I'll be using it as often as I can! :ButtercupLaugh:)

16 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

Oh my Gosh! I am dying of laughter! :D  

(LOL I knew you liked it! xD when I saw the video of youtube I was also laughing xD)

4 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

@Shiny Silvermoon @Sunny Starscout @Kujamih

The mysterious mare would simply give a nod towards Sunny, "Right I am. I am the one who will be hosting this game - in this fine, dimensional establishment." she spoke, her words rolling off her tongue as if she had complete confidence within her word. The mare would look towards Shiny Silvermoon. "The game wouldn't be worth playing if everyone knew who the announcer was, now would it? Mystery is what drives every game, after all!"

Rubbing her chin with her hooves… 

“hm. Do you mind explaining the rules of this game? Or maybe if you know how we can go back home?

IMG_5645.gif.6684d5f43fc16eff45067fa2f2e17989.gif

@Shiny Silvermoon

*heard the dramatic tune played in the back*:umad:

(breaking the 4th wall in the multi-universe)

• Brohoof 1

@Sunny Starscout

"The rules are simple. Each of the teams shall compete in pairs. The team that loses is eliminated. The team that wins advances. Winners of each pair will face off against each other. Rinse and repeat until there are two teams left standing." the figure then paused. "At which point, the victor is decided - and a certain bell will be used to return you all to your dimension of origin."