Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Shiny Silvermoon Saturn seemed to be erroring in a good way, if that even is how you describe what was happening, she was shaking and her eyes were bright with excitement! 

"What about me?" Venus mewled, tilting her head to one side. 

@Saturn Ring Shiny would turn her head to look down at the talking cat. "You? You have the most prestigious role! By the power given to me, Venus, I name you President of the United States of Meowland!"

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

32 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Balareth @Silverspark184 @Saturn Ring "Thank you, new communications minister Chatterbox! Silverspark, I put you at the head of my invisible army! Saturn Ring is going to be the leader of the religion I've just created, the Planeticism!"

Chatterbox Blushes.gif Oh it is an honor! I will keep all universes informed and focus on us Princess! *Chatterbox would put a hoof on Shiny's shoulder*

31 minutes ago, White Light said:

" watch out everybody. an old goat is up to something. Gusty might need your help..." The white pony warned everyone.

chatterbox scared.png Gusty??? what is going on with that old goat
??

@Ghostie boi

i will save you the headache for the explanation Ghostkin. One day after all this is over, we can hang out in better times. *fluffershy speaks in a monotone but with sincerity* I see some of the matches has already started, guess we both have to wait in till it’s our teams’ turn to play. Let’s hope we don’t have face against each other. 
IMG_5700.thumb.jpeg.ca9e9915255fd682ddcd6e06948e3b0b.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Fluttershy said:

@Ghostie boi

i will save you the headache for the explanation Ghostkin. One day after all this is over, we can hang out in better times. *fluffershy speaks in a monotone but with sincerity* I see some of the matches has already started, guess we both have to wait in till it’s our teams’ turn to play. Let’s hope we don’t have face against each other. 
IMG_5700.thumb.jpeg.ca9e9915255fd682ddcd6e06948e3b0b.jpeg

"...Ghostling,  Ghostkin are the Actual species, Who are pretty much just like Ghost's. Ghoatling's are creature's who are half Ghostkin but remain alive yet keep those Ghost  like Abilities. Also what's with the Mono-tone ?" He'd ask his Owner from another Dimension, mostly cause He was curious!

6 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"...Ghostling,  Ghostkin are the Actual species, Who are pretty much just like Ghost's. Ghoatling's are creature's who are half Ghostkin but remain alive yet keep those Ghost  like Abilities. Also what's with the Mono-tone ?" He'd ask his Owner from another Dimension, mostly cause He was curious!

Hm very interesting I do wish I have your kind where I’m at. I do love these type creatures especially ones ponies often misjudged and fear of. 

*the gothic mare tinted her head*
I always sound “monotoned(?)” The last time I actually squealed was seeing this nice eerie purple dress and of course meeting an actual interesting creature as yourself. * giving a small hinted smile*

9 minutes ago, Fluttershy said:

Hm very interesting I do wish I have your kind where I’m at. I do love these type creatures especially ones ponies often misjudged and fear of. 

*the gothic mare tinted her head*
I always sound “monotoned(?)” The last time I actually squealed was seeing this nice eerie purple dress and of course meeting an actual interesting creature as yourself. * giving a small hinted smile*

"I mean... You technically do have Me in your world, just not in this form. Also you squealed from a Purple dress ?" He'd ask both surprised and not at the same exact time which was... a Odd feeling!

10 hours ago, Kujamih said:

The sky darkens and the world trembled.

It seems something evil is a foot.

10 hours ago, White Light said:

" you should've heeded my warnings.... Now the goat has done it."

10 hours ago, Crystal Mirage said:

Mirage looks around nervously, but stands her ground. "Wh...what's happening? I don't understand... @Princess Cadance what must I do?"

"THE APOCALYPSE IS AT OUR DOORSTEP!!! THE DIMENSIONS ARE GOING TO COLLAPSE!!! NO WAY HOME!!! @Saturn Ring, YOU ARE THE SPIRITUAL GUIDE OF OUR NEW RELIGION, WHAT SHOULD WE DO TO APPEASE THE ANGER OF THE GODS?!" Shiny Silvermoon was yelling, fear tinting her voice and terror taking over her mind.

(edited)

For the remaining of the tournament... If you truly care for your team... I suggest you all be vigilant....we of Tartarus.... Are turning the wheels of fate......" The white pony grimaced AGAIN.... The pony is looking more darker even though he has a white mane....

Edited by Kujamih

11 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"THE APOCALYPSE IS AT OUR DOORSTEP!!! THE DIMENSIONS ARE GOING TO COLLAPSE!!! NO WAY HOME!!! @Saturn Ring, YOU ARE THE SPIRITUAL GUIDE OF OUR NEW RELIGION, WHAT SHOULD WE DO TO APPEASE THE ANGER OF THE GODS?!" Shiny Silvermoon was yelling, fear tinting her voice and terror taking over her mind.

"I...am already lost." Mirage's blue eyes turn gold as an amulet around her neck glows. "I may regret leaving, yes yes, for I only wish to help those that may be lost or trapped, but I must go to the Palace to protect our Princess." She walks backwards into the dark forest and disappears, the amber searchlight above dims then darkens, then disappears as well.

poof!

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Shiny Silvermoon "I wish it were, it's just grape juice... See, this is why we need Stellar! She's the wise one of my group, not me!" Saturn sobbed, covering her face with her forehooves. 

Shiny Silvermoon would slowly move closer to her friend and lay an hoof on her shoulder. "@Saturn Ring, you don't need somepony smarter or stronger than you to tell you what to do. You can think by yourself and make you own actions without Stellar. I've learned that the only pony who is stopping you from doing great things is also the pony who doesn't believe in you : yourself. Believe in yourself just like I believe in you and everything will be possible." :rarity:

21 hours ago, White Light said:

For the remaining of the tournament... If you truly care for your team... I suggest you all be vigilant....we of Tartarus.... Are turning the wheels of fate......" The white pony grimaced AGAIN.... The pony is looking more darker even though he has a white mane....

"That's very nice to you to warn us! I won't forget about your kindness!"

38 minutes ago, Balareth said:

Chatterbox asks.gif Also @Saturn Ring and @Shiny Silvermoon I can also make you viral! I have some connections that can make you be the trend of the year! 

"That's very nice of you to make us such a big offer but I must politely deny. I'm not looking for fame and power, I'm looking for ways to enlighten other's days by comforting them or making them laugh!"

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"That's very nice of you to make us such a big offer but I must politely deny. I'm not looking for fame and power, I'm looking for ways to enlighten other's days by comforting them or making them laugh!"

Cleaning her Glasses.gif But @Shiny Silvermoon what are you gonna do now? How can be of help? 

7 minutes ago, Balareth said:

Cleaning her Glasses.gif But @Shiny Silvermoon what are you gonna do now? How can be of help? 

"You are already helping me, by being my friend! Now, I should work on learning a particular spell if I want to protect others! The spell I like to call "The pew pew spell"! You know, that one where you shoot lasers with your horn! I'm both afraid and excited to try this for the first time, well the second if we don't count the hole I made in the Castle of the two sisters!"

• Brohoof 1