Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's next in your calendar?

Reecejackox

It's 50/50 on going to see my oldest friend or seeing my mom so that I can grab my mail, and my girlfriend give her, her birthday present.

Her birthday was mid April and I had given her present from me at the start of the month in part because I had it mailed to her house and we just haven't been there since. We also plan to have lunch at a nearby restaurant that we like and was closed the last time we visited.

It's 50/50 because I'm currently set to see my friend this Sunday, but he may take Saturday off from work which would work better for me. I last saw him in February. If that works out then we'll just go to my mom's on Sunday instead.

• 5 months later...

I have a therapy session coming up... later this week I think? Then I don't think I have anything scheduled (aside from work, of course!) until mid-November, when I'm taking my long-awaited first trip to the Northeast!! +DDD

• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I have an appointment first thing in the morning for a CT scan of my lung. Probably nothing but I'll get it looked at and that'll be that. 

Good luck, Dreamy.:rarity:

I hope everything is fine, I'm a little worried to hear this.

• Hugs 2

1 minute ago, TheRockARooster said:

Good luck, Dreamy.:rarity:

I hope everything is fine, I'm a little worried to hear this.

Don't worry, Travs. It's just a routine check as a precaution. 

It'll give me a chance to try out the new coffee bar they have at the hospital. :izzy-shine:

• Hugs 2

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Don't worry, Travs. It's just a routine check as a precaution. 

It'll give me a chance to try out the new coffee bar they have at the hospital. :izzy-shine:

You're amazing, Kates.:D

• Hugs 2