2 hours ago, Nitobit said:

Perfection achieved.

best.thumb.png.c7b0cb45527f9b8da727d8fa558aade2.png

I'm too late for 2nd even? Why did I need to sleep last night? D:

Seriously though, congrats Nitobit! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, RaraLover said:

Thank you! You're doing great, too! Keep it up! :yay:

(Hehe. I figured of course, it's all good. :adorkable:)

I know, I was so excited when I first saw it! I was also surprised that it looks very similar to the event from that game, but all the more reason for me to play, too. ^_^

Yep, the great gameplay on my end made it much easier to achieve 100%, so props to you, too! :mlp_grin:

Likewise! And to everypony else as well! :coco:

I probably wouldn't go as far as "master", but thanks, my friend! :D I'll admit I found it a little tricky at first, and it took a couple of attempts to finally get it. But once I understood the chart, it made it easier to Full Combo. As for the All Perfect, heh, I had some fustrating moments here and there. :bedeyes:

Thanks, my friend! Good luck with yours – you can do it! :squee:

So so so, close! That 100% is within reach! I believe in you! :Rara:

regardless, i look up to people like you! :P

Rikifives Answer
This post was recognized by Rikifives Answer !

"Thank you for participating!"

Rikifive was awarded the badge 'Friendship Melody - Winter Wrap Up'

9 hours ago, Nitobit said:

One!!! Just one more!!! :sneer:

best.thumb.png.6d93650f3ed3afe2dc742c10a3b9eea9.png

That one note... likes to break everything, been there :mlp_icwudt:

7 hours ago, RaraLover said:

(Hehe. I figured of course, it's all good. :adorkable:)

I know, I was so excited when I first saw it! I was also surprised that it looks very similar to the event from that game, but all the more reason for me to play, too. ^_^

Yep, the great gameplay on my end made it much easier to achieve 100%, so props to you, too! :mlp_grin:

Likewise! And to everypony else as well! :coco:

There's never enough of ponification! :D I've been planning to make a Winter Wrap Up themed event for quite a while now, because the snow here in background has been there for a loooong time, constantly asking for an event to fix it with a blast. :D And the event from that game suggested me something, that could work with what I had in mind, so I challenged myself to create my own version to run on MLP Forums. ^_^

Thank you for playing! e-BARBARA_LOVE.png

6 hours ago, Nitobit said:

Perfection achieved.

best.thumb.png.c7b0cb45527f9b8da727d8fa558aade2.png

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET'S GOOOOOO! :balloon::yay: 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Well done! Congratulations! :D 

I'm glad to see, that there were players, who managed to get 100%. :BrightMacContent:I was a bit worried I might have made it too hard for everyone, but now I see the challenge is fair, to those who like to test themselves. :darling:

Now that we have champions here, I can join the party. :) 

Friendship Melody - Winter Wrap Up (100%).png

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Brony Number 42 said:

I can't find the game.

It's at the end of the OP here in the topic ~ tap/click the banner at the bottom.

• Brohoof 2

28 minutes ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Wow, I know JavaScript I mean, I am so good.:lie:

image.thumb.jpeg.13c0f3e5561feed5d269e87a17523477.jpeg

Seriously, this is a cool thing. I'd like to see more games. 

To be honest, with how the code is "just there", one doesn't really need to know JS to figure out how to hack it. :mlp_icwudt:

Also, CHEATER! SVuI915.png.8442fb27f0b6ae7e72c3445b6c63

Thank you! Perhaps in the future. :darling:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I promise that tonight I'll be playing the game! :P

No worries, there's still plenty of time! :BrightMacContent:

2 minutes ago, Aurora876 said:

OooOoOooH :arethosehands:

I'm likin' this...

ScreenShot2023-05-03at3_12_13PM.thumb.png.c5f04b136ede3d0add5d4a0597c06f3f.png

Very nice! 👀

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Rikifive said:

No worries, there's still plenty of time! :BrightMacContent:

Very nice! 👀

I know! But I don't want to be the last pony posting her score on a game that everypony already got into tryhard mode on it! :D

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Aurora876 said:

Every time I get a new high score I'm just gonna keep posting it here until I get to 100%! :squee:

YES! You're more than welcome to do that! :D 

• Brohoof 1

Rikifive
This post was recognized by Rikifive!

Tacodidra was awarded the badge 'Friendship Melody - Winter Wrap Up'

I'm completely awful at this. :ButtercupLaugh: Maybe because my experience of Guitar Hero and similar games is very limited. Out of the few attempts I had, this was the least terrible.

winterwrapup.thumb.png.86ac90d4fab0764c12e42a844cb5283e.png

I always adopt a strategy of smashing all the keys after a while (no matter how hard I try not to) – might be a good strategy for a shoot 'em up or something, but not this, it seems. :derp:

1 hour ago, Lunaholic said:

Not the best score but the game is very fun! :eager:

Screenshot_20230504-002602.png

But it's a decent score regardless! :yay:

I'm glad you had fun! :D 

10 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

I'm completely awful at this. :ButtercupLaugh: Maybe because my experience of Guitar Hero and similar games is very limited. Out of the few attempts I had, this was the least terrible.

winterwrapup.thumb.png.86ac90d4fab0764c12e42a844cb5283e.png

I always adopt a strategy of smashing all the keys after a while (no matter how hard I try not to) – might be a good strategy for a shoot 'em up or something, but not this, it seems. :derp:

Aww no worries, Coco would be proud. e-cocosmile.png Tehe~ yeah, smashing keys here won't work. :derp:

Thank you for playing! :catface:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Rikifive said:

Aww no worries, Coco would be proud. e-cocosmile.png Tehe~ yeah, smashing keys here won't work. :derp:

Thank you for playing! :catface:

Awww... *hugs Coco* :kindness:

I did manage to get a star on a follow-up attempt (with my skills, that's almost an amazing achievement). :eager: Surprisingly, this was without the audio – as much as I like "Winter Wrap-Up", I can only listen to it so many times. :adorkable: The biggest difficulty for me is getting the timing right – many of those mistaps were me pressing a key too early. :muffins:

winterwrapup2.thumb.png.939ba9f2eafaf382ab8c227c80a8c329.png

• Brohoof 2

42 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

Awww... *hugs Coco* :kindness:

I did manage to get a star on a follow-up attempt (with my skills, that's almost an amazing achievement). :eager: Surprisingly, this was without the audio – as much as I like "Winter Wrap-Up", I can only listen to it so many times. :adorkable: The biggest difficulty for me is getting the timing right – many of those mistaps were me pressing a key too early. :muffins:

winterwrapup2.thumb.png.939ba9f2eafaf382ab8c227c80a8c329.png

Epic! It's a nice improvement for sure! :D Ah yes, playing without audio is sometimes easier, as it allows to focus on the notes themselves more. :darling: Very nice! e-cocosmile.png

• Brohoof 2

Rikifive
This post was recognized by Rikifive!

Adariousmist was awarded the badge 'Friendship Melody - Winter Wrap Up'

Afraid my score is rather abysmal, not typically good with such games.  That being said, after the 3rd attempt (this one), consecutive retries were met with one of two abnormal conditions, either 1. when the game began music did not (sound prior to beginning).  Or 2.  keyboard controls stopped registering, and this seems to be persisting.

AbysmalScore.png

• Brohoof 2

@Adariousmist Oh, that's odd, and what's with the controls.. e-twithonk.png I played so many times and never bumped into anything like this, which makes locating the issue hard. :c

Which browser and what kind of device do you use if I may ask?

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

@Adariousmist Oh, that's odd, and what's with the controls.. e-twithonk.png I played so many times and never bumped into anything like this, which makes locating the issue hard. :c

Which browser and what kind of device do you use if I may ask?

I am running Chrome on a pc, under MX Linux.  AMD Ryzen 3900x, 32gb ddr4 3200, 3070 GTX, 7tb total storage 5 of which is a couple HDDs.  I suppose my next step will be rebooting in to win10 and trying that.  Not expecting much better score, but still want to attempt one anyway.

• Brohoof 2