Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crazy News Reports of Equestria

Silverspark184

Hi Silverspark again I have a new game we pretend to be news reporters here is how we will do we will report funny crazy news happening in equestria like maybe Discord made it rain Chocolate milk or if something fun like we will new sports news casters and weather mare and colts or get q&a you know news stuff but please be respectful and have fun also when you are done with your report you pass it to another user like. 

Silverspark: Hello folks welcome to I heart Equestria news we are to report that a small filly has lost her favorite bear if you seen or heard anything please send a letter in a potion bottle to Silky's  house and now with the weather how's it going out there @Shiny Silvermoon  will equesrria get rained on ?"

Like that please have fun and be goofy with  your crazy 🤪  news reports

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Silverspark184 said:

Hi Silverspark again I have a new game we pretend to be news reporters here is how we will do we will report funny crazy news happening in equestria like maybe Discord made it rain Chocolate milk or if something fun like we will new sports news casters and weather mare and colts or get q&a you know news stuff but please be respectful and have fun also when you are done with your report you pass it to another user like. 

Silverspark: Hello folks welcome to I heart Equestria news we are to report that a small filly has lost her favorite bear if you seen or heard anything please send a letter in a potion bottle to Silky's  house and now with the weather how's it going out there @Shiny Silvermoon  will equesrria get rained on ?"

Like that please have fun and be goofy with  your crazy 🤪  news reports

There would be a board with the map of Equestria on it and Shiny would be in front of it. "Thank you, Silverspark! Today it will be sunny all over Equestria! There will also be clouds of happiness there! And there! And there! And there! And..." She would continue while putting a smiley sticker on the map each time she says "And there!". When the map would be entirely covered with stickers Shiny would say "And now for sports, we have our reporter @Nitobit Moonlight Wane who is currently at The World Cup!"

• Brohoof 1

"Huh? Oh, um... Thank you, @Shiny Silvermoon! We are currently observing the first four teams competing for the luxury of not being the worst. Both Las Pegasus and Canterlot High show similar level of support from their team. As of now, it's hard to predict who will win.

In the second match, Manehattan vs Appleloosa we can already see a clear winner. There are currently only two ponies supporting Appleloosa. A team that, I remind you, currently has eleven members."

• Brohoof 1

Saturn would slam her front hooves on a desk and say "Today on Equestria News at 9:00, I blew up my potion shop! Now over to you Venus!" 

Venus would simply sigh, lick her paw and rub her horn, "That ends today's broadcast," she mewled. 

• Brohoof 1