Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group A match 3: Bridlewood vs Changeling Hives

Props Valroa

Group A match 3: Bridlewood vs Changeling Hives  

24 users have voted

1. 1. Changeling Hives or Bridlewood?

• Bridlewood: Izzy, Misty Brightdawn, Alphabittle, Onyx, & Primrose.
    • Changling Hives: Thorax, Pinkie, Ocellus, Gullus, and Pharnyx

This poll is closed to new votes

image.png.031ba3f2a2624019861594d00702cfdc.png

Izzy is serious about her leadership role, who was selected to be the mayor of a small village. Ever since the separation between Earth, Unicorns and Pegasi ponies, Izzy vowed to hide herself and her fellow unicorns away from the world. Shielding away their magic and cutting themselves off from everyone. She believes the unicorns would be safer from the outside world so that their magic will not be taken advantage of and not fall into the wrong hooves!

image.thumb.png.58eac6a1ba89eab8a08bec8188573f74.png

Thorax and his rebels have finally overthrown the Queen of the hives. However their appearance hasn’t changed. They’re still the same changeling the world sees them as, nothing but a loving-sucking parasite. Thorax's only wish was to move on from their past mistakes so that his people wouldn’t be discriminated against by the world. He failed and now only believes that through power the world can finally love them who they are!

• Brohoof 3

"Do not underestimate me and my fellow team. The world sees us as nothing more than just some insect. This is a good opportunity to gain the world respect we deserve. I will not stand down even if that means beating your team!"

955e9b70f050e42fff3c68d0ea69f895bc7f0a99

• Brohoof 1

Having to vote against either Izzy and Misty or Pinkie and Ocellus makes me a little sad. :sunny: Both kind of have a "best pony" there – Misty is my favorite character in G5 and Pinkie was my favorite G4 pony for a long time. I guess Changeling Hives just wins for me, but I really wish both could go through.

• Brohoof 3

I see there is another Izzy from another universe.. curious. I’m not too keen about this whole thing at the moment but if it’s a challenge we must face then so be it. I believe in keeping my fellow unicorns safe and that's what I'm intending to do, even that means winning! 

IMG_5644.gif.cf67d18516698bf7aacd6643e89b1fc1.gif

5 hours ago, Thorax said:

"Do not underestimate me and my fellow team. The world sees us as nothing more than just some insect. This is a good opportunity to gain the world respect we deserve. I will not stand down even if that means beating your team!"

955e9b70f050e42fff3c68d0ea69f895bc7f0a99

Shiny Silvermoon would be sitting nearby, reading about both realm's informations before throwing the book away to approach @Thorax "So in your reality the changelings failed becoming friends with other species? That's so awful! In mine, you successfully did! I feel bad for you... Do you want a croissant?" The unicorn says before hooving a croissant on a plate for him.

@Shiny Silvermoon

"HISSSSS!" Crysalis smacks the croissant.

" I slap your croissant! And touch your baguette!( Crysalis said in an italian tone.) How dare you side on those traitors! What was their purpose of opposing me when they ended up failing to become good!? @Thorax you made the changeling even worse!"

Moments ago, Crysalis said:

@Shiny Silvermoon

" I slap your croissant! And touch your baguette!( Crysalis said in an italian tone.) How dare you side on those traitors! What was their purpose of opposing me when they ended up failing to become good!? @Thorax you made the changeling even worse!"

Best line i wish i could here crysalis say...

I actually had to think about this, but as much as I like Izzy, I'll have to go with Team Changeling Hive. I think Changelings plus Pinkie is a bit stronger overall. :adorkable:

5 minutes ago, Crysalis said:

@Shiny Silvermoon

Shiny Silvermoon would watch the croissant falling on the ground in a dramatic slow motion sequence. "You... You..." She would stutter, shocked by the horrible view of the croissant on the ground. She would then lift an hoof slowly and without enough time for Crysalis to realize what was happening she'd slap her on the cheek. "BAD!!! Very bad! You don't throw my friendship croissant on the ground!"

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon would watch the croissant falling on the ground in a dramatic slow motion sequence. "You... You..." She would stutter, shocked by the horrible view of the croissant on the ground. She would then lift an hoof slowly and without enough time for Crysalis to realize what was happening she'd slap her on the cheek. "BAD!!! Very bad! You don't throw my friendship croissant on the ground!"

The slap was weak that it just left Crysalis with a disappointed look.

"... I will have you for dinner later." Crysalis would spit out her sticky mucus and wrap her up like a spider would.

Now Shiny Silvermoon is in a cocoon to be preserved and eaten later. 

Who will save silver now!?

Saturn could be heard inside one of these cocoons, she mumbled what sounded like "mgmmmh mmm mm mmmmm!" but what she was actually saying was "Hey! Venus! Quit poking me with that thing on your head!" as the cocoon thrashed about. 

Suddenly a tiny glowing spot appeared on the surface of Shiny Silvermoon's cocoon. The mysterious spot was producing sparks. The spot started to move from the upper part of the cocoon to the lower part of it. After a short amount of time, it became clear that it was some kind of blowtorch but with sparks instead of fire that was cutting the cocoon from the inside. Shiny came out of the opening she made on the cocoon. "I have a few tricks up my sleeve! I discovered that with enough concentration and energy I was able to turn those useless sparks I'm doing when one of my spells doesn't work into a magical blowtorch! But it's very exhausting..." She explained before opening @Saturn Ring's cocoon too.

@Shiny Silvermoon Saturn would throw Venus onto her back before saying "Thanks, Shiny! For freeing Venus and I from that cocoon! Her stabbing me in the flank was beginning to get tiring!" she babbled, Venus nodded, swishing her tail and rewarding Shiny with a croissant she pulled from nowhere. 

5 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Shiny Silvermoon Saturn would throw Venus onto her back before saying "Thanks, Shiny! For freeing Venus and I from that cocoon! Her stabbing me in the flank was beginning to get tiring!" she babbled, Venus nodded, swishing her tail and rewarding Shiny with a croissant she pulled from nowhere. 

Shiny Silvermoon gratefully ate the croissant that Venus gave her while saying to @Saturn Ring "Saving friends taste delicious!" Then she headed toward @Thorax and said "You can do this! Show Crysalis that she is wrong and become the king that your subjects deserve!" She also gave him a big hug to fill his heart with as much love as she could give him.

wow this match is already getting good. The slap I mean :ButtercupLaugh:. Cough I mean the match. :lie: