Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A mother and a daughter and a silver lining in between

Silverspark184

(edited)

@Props Valroa and @Princess Silky

Two letters mysteriously appeared in the mailboxes of both Magloria and Silky the mother and daughter the letter both said 'meet me at the park in one hour for a picnic it is times for aspecial get together on  a wonderful day like this. 

The sun is shining and birds are chirping plus the food was packed and was delicous 'both were signed saying they were from Each other but a silver feather was left in Silky's letter giving the pink pegasus a clue 

Edited by Silverspark184

(edited)

Silverspark:sitting on a picnic blanket was a small  filly and a teddy bear and a basket of food she sat there as she was looking like she was having a small teaparty with her bear Prince Beary the bear was wearing a cloth napkin "Okay Prince Beary here is your tea but let save some for our special guests okay "she said as she checked her watch and the sun "They should arrive soon better get into character my friend "she whispered 

Saphire Crush :a dragon companion of Silverspark was bringing the mail in for Silky finding the mysterious letter "hey Silky you seemed to have a letter it says from Magloria ?"she held it in her claws

Edited by Silverspark184

OOC: (I'm sorry, sweetie, I'm having to manage a lot of background stuff. If you wish to RP I'll carry you to The World Cup but at the present @Props Valroa and I are pretty busy. I promise we'll get some RP in when we're free. Thanks for being such a darling)