Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can someone draw a new character of mine for me?

Props Valroa

I made a new character recently who looks very similar - if not the same to this. I based her off of an already existing character that someone has made previously, though has not used at all in over 5 years so I figured it wouldn't hurt to make my own spin on it. 

Can someone draw her for me?

image.png.86b4ad524f5898f891f1be675555389d.png

9 minutes ago, Balareth said:

Since is this reference is not yours can you give me some unique references?

I don't have any of those at the moment, unfortunately. 

}

1 minute ago, Props Valroa said:

I don't have any of those at the moment, unfortunately. 

is the cutie mark the same? any unique features that you can describe me please? :)

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

I made a new character recently who looks very similar - if not the same to this. I based her off of an already existing character that someone has made previously, though has not used at all in over 5 years so I figured it wouldn't hurt to make my own spin on it. 

Can someone draw her for me?

image.png.86b4ad524f5898f891f1be675555389d.png

if the ref is not your own and the oc belongs to someone else.. what changes should be made?
Like.. for the character? different colors/ cm etc? to create the exact same would pretty much be character theft unless the owner is okay with this. <3 so therefor i ask many questions if i were to draw it {also because as an artist it could bring us under fire ; w ; }

• Brohoof 1

@Pandora @Balareth

Valid questions to ask - the owner of the character hasn't been active anywhere on the internet for over 3 years as far as I can tell, and the character hasn't been used anywhere for at least 5. I scoured places to ask the owner of this character but I found nowhere they were active. 

So, we can change a few things. Cutie mark could be some sort of red-brown gem instead of a diamond. Eyes can be the same red-brown color, as well. The head-dress and tail-band kind of thing you can see in her mane and tail can be changed to be gold, instead of that silver color. 

Would that be doable? 

1 minute ago, Props Valroa said:

@Pandora @Balareth

Valid questions to ask - the owner of the character hasn't been active anywhere on the internet for over 3 years as far as I can tell, and the character hasn't been used anywhere for at least 5. I scoured places to ask the owner of this character but I found nowhere they were active. 

So, we can change a few things. Cutie mark could be some sort of red-brown gem instead of a diamond. Eyes can be the same red-brown color, as well. The head-dress and tail-band kind of thing you can see in her mane and tail can be changed to be gold, instead of that silver color. 

Would that be doable? 

can I add some stuff myself to make it a bit different from the character from the person who owns it? or is that a no go?
Even if a person isn't active anymore it would still count as theft to copy, that's why i prefer asking beforehand <3

Like jewelry etc maybe

@Pandora

Maybe some sort of leg rings or ankle bracelets? I'm not sure what to call those, but those would be fine with me. I would prefer to keep the mane style and coat color the same. I like the blue eye color too, but changing the cutie mark, color of the head-dresses and adding some jewelry accessories is different enough for me. 

Moments ago, Props Valroa said:

@Pandora

Maybe some sort of leg rings or ankle bracelets? I'm not sure what to call those, but those would be fine with me. I would prefer to keep the mane style and coat color the same. I like the blue eye color too, but changing the cutie mark, color of the head-dresses and adding some jewelry accessories is different enough for me. 

You got it! Am on it! :D

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Balareth said:

You got it! Am on it! :D

So to re-cap. Red-brown gem cutie mark. Blue eyes. Same mane and tail color, style. Added accessories, and gold head-dress and tail ring. 

• 2 weeks later...