Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group B match 6: Griffinstone vs Somnambula.

Props Valroa

Group B match 6: Griffinstone vs Somnambula.  

21 users have voted

1. 1. Griffonstone or Somnambula?

• Griffinstone: Gilda, Gallus, Gabby, King Grover, Hilda.
    • Somnambula: Somnambula, Daring Do, Gusty the great, Ahuizotl, and Sphinx.

This poll is closed to new votes

image.thumb.png.ac1b21769029c5d0e6886ae80e107bc0.png

King Grover ruled Griffinstone for many years. During his retirement, he gave his crown over to Gilda who was known for her pride and dignified personality. Griffinstone is known for its wealth and its popular gold mine. The Griffins’ gold gives them purpose. However this drove most of them towards greed. Gilda saw how it’s destroying her people and hoping that they will find an alternative better way to live rich other than with just gold.

image.thumb.png.4dea70d6c1180209e26207a2926058ff.png

Somnambula and her people roamed across the desert hoping to find a home. Ever since that terrible sandstorm which caused them losing their land, their only hope is finding what was taken away from them. Somnambula grew impatient and began to lose hope that she would never find her people a new home. Out of desperation she borrowed the power from the Tartarus hoping with such magic she could conjure a new land for her people. New home will be established but at what cost?

A solid flock versus a pair of adventurous opposites, and a pony whom we've never truly seen but has a history with the all important bell. Could she help return everyone to their respective realities, or will she and the others be swept aside with a mighty wing beat?

• Brohoof 1

Actually a bit of a tough pick, but I went with Team Somnambula. Still, the gap is small, so who knows what will happen. :o

• Brohoof 1

" Well hello there old friend... I wish i could have greeted you in my.... Prime... But this'll do... for now that is.... Once i get my bell... Well have another nice chat..." The goat striked a conversation with Gusty the Great.

13 minutes ago, Grogar said:

" Well hello there old friend... I wish i could have greeted you in my.... Prime... But this'll do... for now that is.... Once i get my bell... Well have another nice chat..." The goat striked a conversation with Gusty the Great.

Notes_230505_223320_916.gif.bde60ad693df0911a1caffaf4a5964ac.gif

Shiny Silvermoon would dramatically turn around to face Grogar. "Dam dam daaaaaam! Grogar has joined the game!"

Grogar…. I didn’t think I would meet an old enemy again. Luckily this time without your bell to cause havoc, we are going to have a fair and safe match away from any dreadful tricks up your sleeves. That is.. if we ever have to face each other again in the future match. 

(edited)
38 minutes ago, Gusty the Great said:

Grogar…. I didn’t think I would meet an old enemy again. Luckily this time without your bell to cause havoc, we are going to have a fair and safe match away from any dreadful tricks up your sleeves. That is.. if we ever have to face each other again in the future match. 

"Oh? How cold of you to say so? Tricks? I don't do tricks...." The goat would stomp the ground and crack it. A glyph would form and shine brightly.

" Witness my power...".

The place would shine brightly even more, to the point it got blinding.

Then poof the goat was gone.

The sky is clear, and the dreaded atmosphere gone. It seems nothing has happened. But did it?

Edited by Kujamih

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured