Cheerilee

Group A, Match 7: Ponyland vs. Tartarus   

21 users have voted

1. 1. Ponyland or Tartarus?

• Ponyland: Firefly Megan, Sundance, Surprise and Gusty.
    • Tartarus: Tirek, Grogar, Chrysalis, Cosmos, Sombra

This poll is closed to new votes

image.png.82c525af3284cb19b259f1199450d78c.png

A world of magical ponies and creatures alike. In this world there have been little to no conflicts throughout it all. The ponies and creatures live in harmony and friendship, without much understanding of what conflicts or war are even like. Equestria co-exists with its neighbors in long standing peace. However this has run the risk of making this utopian vision vulnerable to the nightmares of reality.

image.thumb.png.43ed833623aa72f518e2392cd4afcab9.png

Grogar returned from his ancient banishment in the sky as the constellation Ares. He witnessed the previous defeats of Tirek, Sombra, Chrysalis, Cosmos and Sombra. Under him, he centralized the forces of them all - and together, they conquered Equestria and split it amongst themselves as they saw fit. They promised the ponies that they would live normal lives so long as they didn’t rebel, and most fell into line. Despite how oppressive they may seem, a longstanding peace has been established - something that Celestia and Luna have failed to achieve.

post-8308-0-71681500-1384286678.png.0d2177f6769c784855a970d3d2658987.png

MLP Fan since ~ Summer of 2011

...Interesting teams. Anyways I'll have to vote for Tartarus. Sometimes evil is just better. :sneer:

• Brohoof 1

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

"King Sombra...my Lord has returned." Mirage bows reverently.

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

I’m voting for Ponyland, no way would I vote for Tartarus.

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

I can't help but stand in solidarity with some fellow baddies, but be weary monsters of Tartarus. For monsters may consider themselves at home in the dark, but ye be but tenants. Know that when a certain team comes knocking, the rent is due. :ithastolookpretty:

image.png.9561e9840bc8b19f9ca3157377ae8fc2.png

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Sombra said:

" Finally! somepony who worships me. Come! We shall rule the darkness!"

"fideles sumus in tenebris, quae omnia consumit!"

• Brohoof 2

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned