Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We're expanding!

Sir Hugsalot

16 hours ago, Sir Hugsalotl said:
  • suggestive poses, including poses in full outfits

What counts as suggestive pose? like, is this a suggestive pose? (or suggestive outfit?) or is it more a context/intent thing like with the word sexy as mentioned before?

(edited)

@Sir Hugsalotl 

Thank You for these new rules. :grin:

I have friends who post in Fan Clubs where I like mass-posts for other art but not the suggestive stuff so giving the whole thing a "like"

makes me feel icky. :please:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Sir Hugsalotl 

Thank You for these new rules. :grin:

I have friends who post in Fan Clubs where I like mass-posts for other art but not the suggestive stuff so giving the whole thing a "like"

makes me feel icky. :please:

I feel this.

• Brohoof 4

That does explain why certain people have been getting warnings lately when it comes to posting certain kinds of fanart in the fan club section (Not sure why I receive such notices given that I'm not a moderator/administrator but I ignore them anyway). Anyway, I'll try to be more active as I can, but I can't promise anything.

I came here to make a joke about misreading the title as “We’re Expecting” but I can see it has already been made. Many times....:ButtercupLaugh:

So, I’ll just say that this all sounds great! I look forward to seeing this place get even better. 

• Brohoof 3

As people have pointed out that they mis-read the title as "We're Expecting", I seem to no longer be able to read the title correctly. Thank you.

16 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Pro tip..... Dont name your child with pony names:okiedokieloki: u uh...

Why not? Who would not want a name like "Spoiled Rotten"?

• Brohoof 2

Uh yeah, I'm with Luna on this one. I read the title correctly at first, but now I legitimately can't unsee that. :please:

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

As people have pointed out that they mis-read the title as "We're Expecting", I seem to no longer be able to read the title correctly. Thank you.

Why not? Who would not want a name like "Spoiled Rotten"?

That pony name is more tamed though.... Theres a much much more worst pony name out there...

25 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

I've edited the NSFW abbreviation to be more accurately described as "mature content." People seem to be narrowing things down in terms of expectations based on that alone and I can understand both sides here. The site is still fresh in the making, so it won't be for a while, but allow me to elaborate: "NSFW" was used in order to explain why the mature content, such as certain images that cross a questionable line, etc, will be given warnings and potential bans.
But the sister site itself will have a more diverse concentration than that. It does not mean the sister site shall be strictly limited to risqué art.

For example, there will be more in depth topics on matters that would require an adult to engage in due to the sensitive nature of the topic. i.e, more in depth life advice, anything not illegal - like TDP, NSFW content, FanFics/art, Taxes, *giggles as she tacks on the last part* 

This is why we described this as a form of 'expanding' --- *does a spit-take*  :confused: Wait a minute....
Why do you guys keep insisting it says 'expecting..'?  D:

If you guys make this into some sort of prophesy... I swear.... Dx

Do not deny us this prophecy! Unless its another bebe alicorn....... Mehhh i guess we of the community can give it a mehhh pass and love it....

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

For example, there will be more in depth topics on matters that would require an adult to engage in due to the sensitive nature of the topic. i.e, more in depth life advice, anything not illegal - like TDP, NSFW content, FanFics/art, Taxes, *giggles as she tacks on the last part* 

Taxes should be considered NSFW and illegal. However, I do fully approve of putting tacks on tea.

7 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Do not deny us this prophecy! Unless its another bebe alicorn....... Mehhh i guess we of the community can give it a mehhh pass and love it....

Promote this bebe alicorn to administrator.

6 hours ago, FlutteringGuardian said:

huh? so you are not expecting?

Of course she is expecting: expecting interesting things with this expansion.

1 hour ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Taxes should be considered NSFW and illegal. However, I do fully approve of putting tacks on tea.

I distinctly remember a certain conversation in regards to The Debate Pit:

Silky: The Debate Section should be true to its name in terms of debating topics. To discuss serious matters without the need to belittle other people with logical fallacies and personal attacks such as ad hominems and the like...

Luna TGOAR: *Why Silky is wrong about tea*

Silky: Okay... you're just begging for all kinds of ad hominems ... ALLLLLLL KINNNDDSSS :glimmer:

Don't forget the emojis :glimmer:

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

I distinctly remember a certain conversation in regards to The Debate Pit:

Silky: The Debate Section should be true to its name in terms of debating topics. To discuss serious matters without the need to be belittle other people with logical fallacies and personal attacks such as ad hominems and the like...

Luna TGOAR: *Why Silky is wrong about tea*

Silky: Okay... you're just begging for all kinds of ad hominems ... ALLLLLLL KINNNDDSSS 

Don't forget the emojis :glimmer:

I will rebut with this quotation by the majestic monarch who rightfully took measures against tea in the Thirteen Colonies:

"OHO! OHOHO! OHO! OHOHO! OH! HOHO! HOHO! HOHO!"[1]

References

[1] George III commenting on the passing of the Tea Act, 1773.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias

On 2023-05-08 at 4:44 PM, Hugs of Sir Manys said:

Access to it will be given upon request and it will operate outside mlpforums itself.

Is this to the extent that registration requires approval by staff, or does it go further in the sense that even viewing this site at all requires being logged in (i.e. not viewable by guests)?

17 minutes ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Is this to the extent that registration requires approval by staff, or does it go further in the sense that even viewing this site at all requires being logged in (i.e. not viewable by guests)?

You must be logged on in order to verify that you are over the age of 18. 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

You must be logged on in order to verify that you are over the age of 18. 

oh i have one question about this do you require some proof that you are 18? if not how can you tell that person is 18? 

32 minutes ago, FlutteringGuardian said:

oh i have one question about this do you require some proof that you are 18? if not how can you tell that person is 18? 

Good question! The site is still in the process so all of that will be decided once it's actually done. We're only announcing ahead of time for the sake of communicating all of the changes that people have been noticing as of late. :coco:

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Good question! The site is still in the process so all of that will be decided once it's actually done. We're only announcing ahead of time for the sake of communicating all of the changes that people have been noticing as of late. :coco:

thank you! staff team is working so much lately :blink: i hope everyone will get to chill soon 

12 minutes ago, FlutteringGuardian said:

thank you! staff team is working so much lately :blink: i hope everyone will get to chill soon 

Yeah but luckily we're getting more staff to help us with this beautiful gem of a site here and seeing you guys have fun and make new friends makes it all the worth while. :coco:

Awwwww princess Silky your the best bestie and sister I ever knew thanks for all your hard work on the forums and making it way less toxic of a community. Wouldn't be cool if we had autism support program on the forums that would interest me and better help with communication online with others (Sent with gentle tone)🥰🥰🥰🥰

Hmmm... The NSFW rule is going to be unpopular among some in the fan club threads, but I can understand why it needed to be enforced now. Yes, I'm one of those who does post suggestive images, but I always used spoiler tags and don't mention anything specific. I even ignore images that are questionable in my own catalog. Guess I'll have to be careful regarding what I post in the Sunset Shimmer Fan Club since it's the only one I actively post in.

3 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Guess I'll have to be careful regarding what I post in the Sunset Shimmer Fan Club 

Would be appreciated. :coco:

it's the only one I actively post in.

Well, you're welcomed to join in on forum games to engage with fellow forum friends, as well. There are many options and things you're invited to if you're feeling too shy. If not, that's ok. But you're welcomed to try, either way. Invitation is open. Always.

• Brohoof 1