Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Returning Brony

Stellar Hunt

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I became a fan of the show when a comrad of mine in the USAF introduced me to the show. He asked me if I wanted to watch it with him and at first I was hesitant l, bit since we both enjoy anime together I figured I'd give it a try. It only took 2 episodes in and I was hooked!

So, I would say I'm new, but not really. I kind of left the Fandom for about 6 years, and now I'm toying with the idea of coming back. I don't hate the show, I actually still like it. But I just left since I found new activities that took my attention away. So after 6 years I decided to see how the Fandom is doing and if there is still a large following and activities still going on such as art, music, and storytelling. So tell me, how active is the Fandom right now? I think I noticed that EQD is still going but it looks like Equestria Radio is down.

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Welcome back! Hope you stick around :fluttershy:

Yeah it's definitely quieter than it was 10 years ago but still rolling!

Edited by Trot Shuffle
I'm clumsy
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome aboard! :)

The fandom is still active. I definitely wouldn't say as much as when you left the fandom though. Still, the community is still fairly big. Anyways, hope to see you around! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Rock-O-Jello said:

G5 isn't very good tho.

Depends on what you're looking for with your pony content. Personally, I adore G5, and some of my friends love it even more than FiM.

@Stellar Hunt Hi and welcome! If you're looking for fresh canon pony content, my advice is to check out G5 for yourself and make your own judgment. :) Welcome! We have lots of events here on MLPF like the ongoing World Cup - and every new pony who joins, like you, makes things more active for everyone! If you want an active pony fandom to be part of, the best thing you can do is join our convos and shenanigans! :yay:

3013704__safe_artist-colon-jowyb_sunny+s

(art source)

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Depends on what you're looking for with your pony content. Personally, I adore G5, and some of my friends love it even more than FiM.

@Stellar Hunt Hi and welcome! If you're looking for fresh canon pony content, my advice is to check out G5 for yourself and make your own judgment. :) Welcome! We have lots of events here on MLPF like the ongoing World Cup - and every new pony who joins, like you, makes things more active for everyone! If you want an active pony fandom to be part of, the best thing you can do is join our convos and shenanigans! :yay:

3013704__safe_artist-colon-jowyb_sunny+s

(art source)

I love this art!

7 minutes ago, Stellar Hunt said:

@FlutteringGuardianYes, i have checked out G5 and I thought it was ok. I don't think it'd as good as G4, but still was definitely fun to watch!

Thanks for sharing! So you have any favourite characters in the new generation?
I am slowly starting to love g5 more and more whenever they release something new but g4 will always be number one in my heart 

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, FlutteringGuardian said:

I love this art!

Thanks for sharing! So you have any favourite characters in the new generation?
I am slowly starting to love g5 more and more whenever they release something new but g4 will always be number one in my heart 

You know, to be honest, I think my favorite would have to be Sunny Starscout. Izzi reminds me of Pinkie Pie which was my second favorite in the mane 6.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome back Stellar Hunt, it's nice to meet you! Everyone here is very nice and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

38 minutes ago, Stellar Hunt said:

You know, to be honest, I think my favorite would have to be Sunny Starscout. Izzi reminds me of Pinkie Pie which was my second favorite in the mane 6.

Woo! Another Sunny fan! I love her, too. 🧡 You'll be right at home in our Sunny Starscout fan club!

3039382__safe_alternate version_artist-c 2995938__safe_artist-colon-ramiras_sunny

art sources:

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Woo! Another Sunny fan! I love her, too. 🧡 You'll be right at home in our Sunny Starscout fan club!

3039382__safe_alternate version_artist-c 2995938__safe_artist-colon-ramiras_sunny

art sources:

Sunny reminds me so much of you. :fluttershy:

Oh my gosh! welcome back to the forums!! Come on in, come on in... kick your hooves up and make yourself at home! You're late about 6 years? Pffttt what is SIX YEARS when you've got Dr. Whooves and his tardis. Make yourself a cup of tea! The lovely @Astral Soulis here to serve it! Be happy and join us in on some forum games or general fun c:

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Stellar Hunt said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I became a fan of the show when a comrad of mine in the USAF introduced me to the show. He asked me if I wanted to watch it with him and at first I was hesitant l, bit since we both enjoy anime together I figured I'd give it a try. It only took 2 episodes in and I was hooked!

So, I would say I'm new, but not really. I kind of left the Fandom for about 6 years, and now I'm toying with the idea of coming back. I don't hate the show, I actually still like it. But I just left since I found new activities that took my attention away. So after 6 years I decided to see how the Fandom is doing and if there is still a large following and activities still going on such as art, music, and storytelling. So tell me, how active is the Fandom right now? I think I noticed that EQD is still going but it looks like Equestria Radio is down.

Welcome back! /)

There is influx of creators reacting to MLP songs recently.

MLP Community is still big and thriving.

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome @Stellar Hunt,

I hope you have a great time with us and make many wonderful memories with awesome people!

As a matter of fact I'm also a Flutterfan, so therefore I need to yay you welcome properly

fluttershy-yay.gif

15 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Sunny reminds me so much of you. :fluttershy:

Oh my gosh! welcome back to the forums!! Come on in, come on in... kick your hooves up and make yourself at home! You're late about 6 years? Pffttt what is SIX YEARS when you've got Dr. Whooves and his tardis. Make yourself a cup of tea! The lovely @Astral Soulis here to serve it! Be happy and join us in on some forum games or general fun c:

already on it :>

large.jpg

https://derpibooru.org/images/2005794

• Brohoof 2

On 2023-05-09 at 5:57 PM, Twilight Sparkle said:

it's fine if you like it, of course.

for me, tho, i don't think the characters are as interesting as The Mane Six, the social media stuff makes me cringe, and there are a lot of plotholes thanks to Hasbro deciding to make G5 a sequel to G4 instead of a reboot. it's a don't like, don't watch for me

• Brohoof 1

@Rocko Jell-OI can understand that. I think they were hoping to continie thebstory woth a new set of characters and appeal to the original audience of G4. True, its a bit lacking in a lot of areas, bit i still enjoy it for what it is. Now i only saw the first movie and the short that came after that. But i have not watched the new, more cartoony artwork version of G5. So i cant say anytning on that one yet.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Stellar Hunt said:

@RikifiveThat is great to hear! I have been going back and relistening to a lot of my old favorite fan made songs. Oh the nostalgia!

Oh yes ❤ I'm constantly listening to pony music. :D And there are still tons of new great songs being released! :darling:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
10 hours ago, Stellar Hunt said:

@RikifiveThat is great to hear! I have been going back and relistening to a lot of my old favorite fan made songs. Oh the nostalgia!

I wish I was there when it started 😭

Edited by Svetlana Note
Grammar :P
  • Brohoof 2