Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone Remember Puzzle Place?

HereComesTom

I was just thinking about a TV show from when I was a kid during the 90s:  The Puzzle Place.  It had six different main-character puppets meant to represent preteen humans, and on top of that a talking dog and a talking cat.

The characterization was strong, I feel like it was well-written, and having a rotating, diverse cast of characters meant they could have plots centered around their individual anxieties, struggles, flaws, cultures, and backgrounds...which kind of sounds a lot like FiM when I put it all that way, doesn't it?

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who remembers it.  Do you remember it?  What episode or episodes stood out in your mind?

The ones that stick out in my mind are the one where Ben is called butterfingers, the one where Jodi got bullied, and...shoot, maybe the one with the musical instruments.

• Brohoof 1

I have never seen that show (I wasn't alive by then!) but I did watch a DefunctTV episode on it. Mostly out of boredom. It seems like an interesting show, PBS is a bit underrated at times with their shows honestly.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...