Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Props Valroa

Match 9: Ponyville vs Zephyr Heights  

29 users have voted

1. 1. Ponyville or Zephyr Heights?

• Ponyville: Derpy, Cherilee, Maud, Bon Bon, Big Mac.
    • Zephyr Heights: Zipp storm, Pipp Petals, Queen Haven, Windy, Zoom Zephyrwing

This poll is closed to new votes

image.thumb.png.5cc1cb51f16c3a47dd443098b17db5ae.png

Mayor Mare has believed that with hard work everypony can achieve great things. Unlike Unicorns with their magical abilities and Pegasus with their powerful wings to generate power, the Earth Ponies depend on their wits and strength alone. They considered  the others as lazy and thought highly of themselves. Derpy, a Pegasi, was considered as an outcast with her own kind, when Mayor Mare welcomed her in Ponyville- Derpy tried to teach the Earth Ponies  that no matter what traits you are born with wIth- it doesn't define who you are. Its what you do that does. 

image.thumb.png.fcc5a77ff2c12dd1dc3aa590bda6dcb4.png 

Queen Haven banished usage of most technologies. She has zero tolerance for it and believes that pegasi are meant to use their wing power to generate power itself. Not machines. Pipp loves social media because it helps her feel connected to her own generation better. Darkness fell upon Zephyr Heights - darkness to be rumored came from the depths of Tartarus. The Pegasi were cut off from the world and Queen Haven still refused to use technology to call for help from the outside world. She has the Pegasus use their wing power to prowl the sky hoping the darkness will be lifted. Unfortunately the solution didn’t last long. Pipps and Zipp behind their mother’s back will do anything to save their city even if that means breaking their mother's rules.

• Brohoof 3

Zephyr Heights has quite the royal lineup, but of course I'll be voting for my own team. Go Team Ponyville!! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, Derpy is one of the best, but I would love to see Zephyr Heights potentially go up against Cloudsdale to see which has the strongest wing power. Then again, everyone's already lost the space race. :P:orly:

(edited)
19 hours ago, Maud Pie said:

Go Ponyville. You can do it.

"I know we can! With a little help from our friends... and my fellow secret agents. Wait, what? Secret agents? Who said that?"

Edited by Emerald Heart

28 minutes ago, Bon Bon said:

"I know we can! With a little help from our friends... and my fellow secret agents. Wait, what? Secret agents? Who said that?"

"Secret Agent Angel here!, What's our next plan of attack !?"

(edited)
41 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Secret Agent Angel here!, What's our next plan of attack !?"

"Obviously, getting Ponyville the most votes is out top priority. There seems to be some neigh-sayers out in this community. This is unacceptable. Agent Angel, your mission is to spread the word using whatever means possible. I have dispatched other agents from the Organization to do the same. I trust you not to let me down."

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
20 minutes ago, North Star said:

Ponyville Victory?

large.png

Why ah do declare :toldya:

"Interesting. When our teammate Big Mac informed us that he had an idea to "persuade" you all to vote for Ponyville, this wasn't what I expected. I will make sure to compliment him on his undercover skills later. Hmm... who knows? He could even be a good fit for the Organization."

Our team thanks you for your full support."

Edited by Emerald Heart

2 hours ago, Bon Bon said:

"Obviously, getting Ponyville the most votes is out top priority. There seems to be some neigh-sayers out in this community. This is unacceptable. Agent Angel, your mission is to spread the word using whatever means possible. I have dispatched other agents from the Organization to do the same. I trust you not to let me down."

"Yes Miss Agent Bon!" The Ghostling would've pulled out cookies made using the most Delicious ingredient's all across Equestria.. To Create the Most Delicious cookie's!, Before conjuring up a cookie stand with a sign reading [2 Cookies, 1 signature for Ponyvile!]

25 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Yes Miss Agent Bon!" The Ghostling would've pulled out cookies made using the most Delicious ingredient's all across Equestria.. To Create the Most Delicious cookie's!, Before conjuring up a cookie stand with a sign reading [2 Cookies, 1 signature for Ponyvile!]

"Wonderful work. Notify me if you run into any trouble." 

(edited)
28 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Sooooooo... Basically if my Shop is getting overrun ?" 

"That, along with con-artists and thieves. Ponies can be so blinded by your sweet treats that they might try to trick you out of your vote to only get the cookie. Others will try to steal it the second you look the other way. Remember this as a warning, Agent Angel. I wish you luck."

*fires grappling hook and exits, saluting you once.*

Edited by Emerald Heart

(edited)

Shiny Silvermoon would head to @Ghostie boi's stand before asking him "Heeeeey, Ghostie! Remember that time we were at the spa together and I didn't eat the cucumbers on my eyes because Silky said no? What a great time we had! Anywaaaaay, my sources told me that you were selling cookies for those who voted for a certain team... Did I forget to mention that I voted for ponyville? I did." Shiny's eyebrows would then goes up and down repeatedly.

8c0.gif.fc82e414ac821ad99b201888388553f7.gif

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon would head to @Ghostie boi's stand before asking him "Heeeeey, Ghostie! Remember that time we were at the spa together and I didn't eat the cucumbers on my eyes because Silky said no? What a great time we had! Anywaaaaay, my sources told me that you were selling cookies for those who voted for a certain team... Did I forget to mention that I voted for ponyville? I did." Shiny's eyebrows would then goes up and down repeatedly.

8c0.gif.fc82e414ac821ad99b201888388553f7.gif

"Hmmm.... How do I know you aren't just saying that ?" He'd ask her with a raised eyebrow of his own, staring at her before waving the pair of cookie's around like one would do to a cat and piece of yarn. "Also gotta Write it down on this piece of paper telling me who you voted for" Ghost would make a clipboard and piece of paper appear out of thin air.

17 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Hmmm.... How do I know you aren't just saying that ?" He'd ask her with a raised eyebrow of his own, staring at her before waving the pair of cookie's around like one would do to a cat and piece of yarn. "Also gotta Write it down on this piece of paper telling me who you voted for" Ghost would make a clipboard and piece of paper appear out of thin air.

"Wow! You take things very serious but business is business I guess! Me, Shiny Silvermoon, I swear before the very eyes of... well you... that I voted for Ponyville!" She would write it down as she speaks.

5 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Wow! You take things very serious but business is business I guess! Me, Shiny Silvermoon, I swear before the very eyes of... well you... that I voted for Ponyville!" She would write it down as she speaks.

"Can't have ponies and Creature's say "I have voted for Ponyvile" But really voted for the other team....Or none at all! Buuuuuttttttt" He would've passed Shiny a box of a tri- Wait... Shouldn't it be a duo of Cookies!?, This has to be a mistake! Or was it ?~

17 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

"Miss Cheerilee here. How can I help?"

Mlp Fim Cheerilee (happy) vector by luckreza8 on DeviantArt

Shiny would give pom poms to Miss Cheerilee like her owns. "You can help your team by encouraging it!"

2 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Can't have ponies and Creature's say "I have voted for Ponyvile" But really voted for the other team....Or none at all! Buuuuuttttttt" He would've passed Shiny a box of a tri- Wait... Shouldn't it be a duo of Cookies!?, This has to be a mistake! Or was it ?~

"If I hug you, will I pass through you? Because I could really hug you right now!" Shiny said with the box of cookies in her hooves, all excited about it.