Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Props Valroa

Match 9: Ponyville vs Zephyr Heights  

29 users have voted

1. 1. Ponyville or Zephyr Heights?

• Ponyville: Derpy, Cherilee, Maud, Bon Bon, Big Mac.
    • Zephyr Heights: Zipp storm, Pipp Petals, Queen Haven, Windy, Zoom Zephyrwing

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny would give pom poms to Miss Cheerilee like her owns. "You can help your team by encouraging it!"

"If I hug you, will I pass through you? Because I could really hug you right now!" Shiny said with the box of cookies in her hooves, all excited about it.

"...Why do Ponies think since I have GHOST in my name, It mean's I'm a Ghost ?, No. I'm very much alive but You won't pass through me"

6 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"...Why do Ponies think since I have GHOST in my name, It mean's I'm a Ghost ?, No. I'm very much alive but You won't pass through me"

"Sorry... However, you look exactly like a ghost to me and I find that very cool and adorable! You're adoracool!" Shiny would give him a big hug.

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Sorry... However, you look exactly like a ghost to me and I find that very cool and adorable! You're adoracool!" Shiny would give him a big hug.

"Huh... Adoracool, Gotta write that down somewhere!" He replied before accepting the hug with a smile.

(edited)

@Skylight Scintillate

As quick as a whip, Bon Bon places a note behind Cherilee's left ear which reads the words: "Spread the word to the ponies you know best. The children." 

She vanishes, nothing more than a shadow.

[I FORGOT TO SWITCH TO BON BON'S POV I AM SO SORRY]

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Bon Bon said:

@Skylight Scintillate

As quick as a whip, Bon Bon places a note behind Cherilee's left ear which reads the words: "Spread the word to the ponies you know best. The children." 

[ I hope you don't mind that I switched it for you <3 it was a good response! ] 

(edited)

*Riki slowly entered the topic, cast a vote and shouted,*

Go Ponyville! :yay:

*and that was enough of RP for him* :ButtercupLaugh:

till next time.png

Edited by Rikifive

Come on, everypony! The last pegasus city needs your help.

My mom's gone mad throwing away all of ZH's progress at the bleeding edge of pony tech and science but I know we can get it back and make Zephyr Heights awesome again! We're not even that far behind on votes!

2875848__safe_screencap_zipp+storm_pegasus_pony_g5_my+little+pony-colon-+make+your+mark_my+little+pony-colon-+make+your+mark+chapter+1_spoiler-colon-my+little+p.png

41 minutes ago, Zipp Storm said:

Come on, everypony! The last pegasus city needs your help.

My mom's gone mad throwing away all of ZH's progress at the bleeding edge of pony tech and science but I know we can get it back and make Zephyr Heights awesome again! We're not even that far behind on votes!

2875848__safe_screencap_zipp+storm_pegasus_pony_g5_my+little+pony-colon-+make+your+mark_my+little+pony-colon-+make+your+mark+chapter+1_spoiler-colon-my+little+p.png

"I kind of feel bad now... I'm sorry for your city." :kindness:

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Thank you for your contribution, Mister Killjoy!"

" Do not worry... I will end this unjust cruel cycle... Hang on for a while."

Edited by Kujamih

5 hours ago, White Light said:

" Do not worry... I will end this unjust cruel cycle... Hang on for a while."

"If you're suggesting doing something Horrible to Ponyvile then how about No, That's just plan rude!" A Sudden voice behind the pony said. Behind them was the strange Creature. The one that was as tall as them but a inch taller, The one who Ghost power's but remain's alive, The One who was Giving away Cookie's for vote's... Ghostbit!

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-05-11 at 10:57 PM, Bon Bon said:

@Skylight Scintillate

"Come on, every student, let's show some hometown pride!"

CHEERilee

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned
(edited)

@Ghostie boi

"Excellent work, Agent Angel. We have moved to the next round. You are free to celebrate, just don't let your gaurd down. Who knows what may be put there threatening our chance of victory in the next round? Also, uh, save me a piece of a desert too? All this secret agent-ing takes a lot out of a pony. Phew." Bon Bon said, wiping spreat from her brow, "I'll be back soon with your next objective! Stay strong, and stay alert!"

Edited by Emerald Heart

2 minutes ago, Bon Bon said:

@Ghostie boi

"Excellent work, Agent Angel. We have moved to the next round. You are free to celebrate, just don't let your gaurd down. Who knows what may be put there threatening our chance of victory in the next round. Also, uh, save me a piece of a desert too? All this secret agent-ing takes a lot out of a pony. Phew." Bon Bon said, wiping spreat from her brow, "I'll be back soon with your next objective! Stay strong, and stay alert!"

"Ok!, Also could've sworn I saw some strange pony trot out of a magic Phonebox somewhere around here ? You seen them too ?" He'd ask before giving the pone a boop of good luck on the snout, "Also Think our secret was my feet since... Well they are Lucky"