Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tweaks & Bugfixes - Mobile View And Achievements

Rikifive

I've received a "Big Red Box™" from certain someone, which... unfortunately didn't contain any chocolate, nor anything like this (sad times! :(), but it did have some pictures attached to it...

aoju3893249u4y.jpg

mav983y239vy3.jpg

B
r
o
h
o
o
f
?
e-flutterwoo.png 

I knew the cheap glue won't hold it for long, it's about to fall off! e-kirinwoah.png
Yeah, yeah, the forums were a bit wonky, especially on mobile. :mlp_icwudt:

Does this look familiar? (mobile view)

2023-05-11_05-47-02.png

e-celestia-hmmm.png Scrolling to the right on the home page to view the sky? I mean, kinda cool, but OOF!

e-celestia-hmmm.png Part of the Profile menu appearing offscreen until you scroll to the right? OOF!

This was caused by the sneaky achievement widget on the homepage, but now everything is put in its place:

2023-05-11_06-06-53.png

- and the homepage should look normal now.

Also, achievements on profile page look neat as well, instead of forming a huge vertical pillar:

2023-05-11_06-07-54.png

Speaking of achievements, be sure to participate in the ongoing event to get a new one! *wink wink* :Daydreaming:

The epic VERTICAL BROHOOF™ that appeared exclusively in blog entries when viewed from mobile devices has also been put to its place:

2023-05-11_06-19-47.png

Please take a look around everypony, and let me know if something isn't right. :BrightMacContent:

Also, you may perhaps experience some minor hiccups, like the site banner disappearing, but this is something different and it's being worked on. fluttercry.png

• Brohoof 7