Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What passions have your parents passed onto you?

Reecejackox

(edited)

It wasn't like that, the only way for my mother to keep me safe was to isolate me from the world. But this is because she was too weak to protect me herself.

Also, I knew I was a "vagabond" since the beginning. But the rest of the family wanted me to be "normal" so much, that they ignored me whenever I brought this up. So, I had to dissociate and impersonate someone else, until the point I started to believe it myself. Because they would not accept the truth about me. But my behavioural problems were still there, regardless. Since this condition is developmental. 47.
Also, I understood these limitations, and the damage that it would have caused, had I pursued a normal life. It would have been really bad. Imagine a neglected kid with a broken addict for a father.
That would have been my future. So, even from the first day at school, when the prettiest girl in the classroom approach me. I saw it all. And that tragic image was burned into my mind.
So, I started to isolate from everything, which caused me this depression and a lot of other problems that still affect my normal development to this day, but in a lesser way.
It was a compromise, a sacrifice I had to make for myself and my family.
And thus I returned with my mother. It was almost an instinctual response born out of my own weakness. Fear, and that implanted need to "survive". Which doesn't mean I don't love my own family. Only that I am too weak and deteriorated to show it most of the time, to the point we start looking past each other like we are not there anymore, because this hurts us.

So, my passion turned into keeping that little girl that happened to become my mother, safe from a world that she was never ready to face. Even if it meant to kill my own passions in the process. That is it. There is no way around it other than a swift death. You know it, I know it.
There is a reason animals kill off their weak offprings. It is a kindness. But they didn't do that with me. Therefore, I am still alive, despite the fact that I should have died long ago. And so, we suffer together now. Such is the price of this humanitarian endevour, in spite of nature's wisdom.

But whenever the end arrives. I will welcome it. This is the the truth that they did not want to see about me. The plead that they denied me. Because at the very core, I want to die. Because I was always meant to. But time went on and the bonds were formed, eventually. Brittle links that hurt like hell. So, I tear apart now, between life and death. Between the truth and your false solution.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

I guess motorsport counts, as my father watched F1 when I was a kid (I watched it sometimes then but wasn't a huge fan). But I eventually became more obsessed than he had ever been. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1