Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bridlewoodstock trailer and more info on MYM Chapter 4.

CastletonSnob

FINALLY, more information on G5!

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2023/05/bridlewoodstock-trailer-and-chapter-4.html

Spoiler

In Screen Rant's exclusive trailer for My Little Pony: Bridlewoodstock, the ponies are featured decked out in music festival outfits and hairstyles with new original music from the hottest talents in Equestria, The Dreamlands, Electric Blue, and Ruby Jubilee, voiced by Sofia Wylie (The School for Good and Evil, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series). In My Little Pony: Bridlewoodstock, the Mane 5 are attempting to throw a music festival during Bridlewood’s yearly bioluminescent nature event, Lumi-Bloom. They try to book Equestria’s most talented artists, bring together old legends, and grapple with the unicorn legend of the voice-stealing Troggles. […]

The new episodes of My Little Pony: Make Your Mark will become more careful after the failed dragon-napping perpetrated by Opaline and Misty, as the duo continues to work towards their goal of stealing Sparky and taking control of Equestria. Misty continues to work undercover as the Mane 5's newest friend, although her loyalties may start to shift as she begins to see the true friendship she could have with these ponies. However, as Opaline's endgame draws nearer, the fate of Equestria and the battle between good and evil may rest on Misty's shoulders.

• Brohoof 2

So that one-minute-clip we got with the Lumi-Bloom (that we all apparently misheard as "Lunar Bloom") was from this special, cool. The song playing in the trailer was really fun and I chuckled at "edible flowers". The info on the next batch of MYM episodes is really awesome too, I love the idea of Equestria's fate resting on Misty's shoulders. 364986550_MistyEmoteResize.png.1915a4c495c0abf0492c805c729eba5a.png

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was featured

This doesn't look like it will be too crazy or mind-blowing, but at least it's something. The new character looks cool, though I doubt she'll really have much of a part in the story other than singing alongside Pipp. The prospect of getting more of Misty is good, considering she's pretty much the only character this generation that I actually care about. It looks like it could be decent, but I don't think it'll help my lack of enthusiasm for this generation. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Did good waking up early to watch G5 horses. I’m skipping the special for now, I don’t want to deal with the excitement of watching the new season until I finish work at 8, specially with the screencap at derpibooru (at 3 AM no less :Cozy:) showing…

Spoiler

Fillylestia and Woona :wub: