Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ever since I started to get into Eddsworld last year I was thinking: hmm...  what if Eddsworld and My Little Pony had a crossover? and last month (I think) I asked the same question to the r/Eddsworld subreddit and I don't think anyone replied so I decided to ask you awesome people to let your imagination run wild! so have fun writing your answers guys! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I think Matt's comedic stupidity and Pinkie Pie's hyperactivity would bode well together and they'd become great friends, now as for Edd, Tom, and Tord. I am not exactly sure what or how it would happen. However, it would end up being pretty chaotic to say the least.

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-05-24 at 10:49 PM, CaliforniaSpeedKing said:

I think Matt's comedic stupidity and Pinkie Pie's hyperactivity would bode well together and they'd become great friends, now as for Edd, Tom, and Tord. I am not exactly sure what or how it would happen. However, it would end up being pretty chaotic to say the least.

yeah that makes a lot of sense actually but I'm pretty sure Matt would also be best friends with Rarity since they're both obsessed with making themselves look beautiful