Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi! I'm Emma!

CelestialEmma

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Another brony friend mentioned it,and I decided to give y'all a visit,I miss the old message board days of the internet

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Long ago,back when I was still in high school,I was friends with a brony and had a doctor who pony shirt,which peaked my interest, and I was hooked on gen 4,and haven't had time as a adult to visit anything beyond that unfortunately 

🌈Greetings, everypony! 🌈

I'm thrilled to join this incredible My Little Pony message board and introduce myself to all of you! I'm a 24-year-old transgender individual who has been a brony for almost a decade. While I've always admired the world of Equestria and the magic of friendship, I haven't actively engaged with the community until now.

Rainbow Dash is my all-time favorite pony! Her sassy attitude and fearless demeanor really resonate with me. Who could resist her awesome sonic rainbooms? 🌪️

I'm excited to dive into discussions, and connect with fellow enthusiasts here. Let's celebrate the joy and camaraderie that My Little Pony brings us. I'm eager to explore this wonderful community and make lasting friendships along the way!

Feel free to reach out and say hello. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Warmest regards,

CelestialEmma

• Brohoof 11

Hello @CelestialEmma and welcome to the forums! Better late than never!

This place is very welcoming and friendly. You'll definitely find friends here! Hope to see you around. :)

• Brohoof 3

Woohoo!! Thank you for finally joining us! I’m looking forward to what interesting thoughts or games you’d like to share with us!! Make yourself at home. We a supportive bunch 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
9 hours ago, CelestialEmma said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Another brony friend mentioned it,and I decided to give y'all a visit,I miss the old message board days of the internet

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Long ago,back when I was still in high school,I was friends with a brony and had a doctor who pony shirt,which peaked my interest, and I was hooked on gen 4,and haven't had time as a adult to visit anything beyond that unfortunately 

🌈Greetings, everypony! 🌈

I'm thrilled to join this incredible My Little Pony message board and introduce myself to all of you! I'm a 24-year-old transgender individual who has been a brony for almost a decade. While I've always admired the world of Equestria and the magic of friendship, I haven't actively engaged with the community until now.

Rainbow Dash is my all-time favorite pony! Her sassy attitude and fearless demeanor really resonate with me. Who could resist her awesome sonic rainbooms? 🌪️

I'm excited to dive into discussions, and connect with fellow enthusiasts here. Let's celebrate the joy and camaraderie that My Little Pony brings us. I'm eager to explore this wonderful community and make lasting friendships along the way!

Feel free to reach out and say hello. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Warmest regards,

CelestialEmma

Another Trans Pony 🏳️‍⚧️🐴 and Rainbow Dash fan! Yay! :yay: Cool :dash:😎

Anyways welcome to our little herd, our little community eq̶u̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶̶a̶l̶l̶! /)

Edited by Svetlana Note
Welcome ^w^
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Wait wait WAAAAAAAIIIIT. 

Emma?!!

Is that.... you?! :BornAgainBrony:

my-little-pony-shocked.gif

Well if it is, then yay and welcome!!

....Aaaaaand even if it isn't-- still a big yay! :yay:

Edited by Aurora876