Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your hobbies?

Berry-Bliss-Sundae

Moments ago, Berry-Bliss-Sundae said:

what are your hobbies? mine are sewing and painting, tell me about your hobbies! :grin:

Awesome! I love making signatures and profile banners for myself and everyone here on the forums! :D 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Collecting (video games, cartoons, D&D, other rpgs, board games, heavy metal cds). I am so busy that I don't have time to do the hobbies, so they have defaulted to just collecting. My massive collection makes my life meaningful.

Edited by Brony Number 42
  • Brohoof 2

• The title was changed to What are your hobbies?
On 5/18/2023 at 7:58 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Awesome! I love making signatures and profile banners for myself and everyone here on the forums! :D 

I thought I answered this! I take the opportunity to say that I really like your banners, I have never done something like this but they are great :kirin:

On 5/19/2023 at 2:38 AM, Brony Number 42 said:

Collecting (video games, cartoons, D&D, other rpgs, board games, heavy metal cds). I am so busy that I don't have time to do the hobbies, so they have defaulted to just collecting. My massive collection makes my life meaningful.

I find people who collect things cool, it's a cool hobby, which would you say is your collection that you like the most? :grin:

On 5/19/2023 at 4:34 PM, zerox said:

Tech stuff like computers (hardware), I'm a godzilla fan and buy godzilla merchandise like DVDs, Blu-rays and figures.

That is totally out of my comfort zone, but I really admire this type of work :winking-izzy:

• Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, Berry-Bliss-Sundae said:

which would you say is your collection that you like the most? 

My favorite is classic Dungeons & Dragons. I have 80% of the game items. My 3000 video games is also impressive.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I do a lot of artwork (drawing, painting, sculpture) and Imagineering, which is a hobby I used to do when I was a teenager and started again more recently. Nice to know I can still keep up with some of my old interests. I like to write song lyrics too, and I occasionally make plushies for my family and friends. 

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Let's see here, the list goes on with so many hobbies of mine.

Anime, mostly beautiful cute Anime girls is what really gets me, aside from that it would be other things like Initial D since I'm a massive motor head.

Speaking of motor head, I love cars and racing, I'm pretty talented at driving too.

Australian sports (Australian football and Cricket), I live for them! Whether it be playing or watching the games, I'm always down for either one!

Pendulum, my all time favorite band, dare I call myself a Rob Swire simp, hehehe!

Monster trucks, they've been an influential part of my childhood growing up, and I'm still a big fan to this day, they just such magnificent machines that can crush cars and jump high off the ground. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a few ones:

• Anime
  • Reading
  • Manga 
  • Comics
  • Finding sea glass
  • History/Research
  • Occult stuff
  • Camping
  • Collecting odd ball things
  • Books
  • Writing
  • Brohoof 1

I like to draw, write, practicing my guitar, and reading, mostly on history and old literature novel.