Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Match 15/16: Changeling Hive vs. School of Friendship & Moon Vs Tartarus

Denim&Venöm

Quaterfinal Qualifiers  

57 users have voted

1. 1. Match 15

• Team Changeling Hive: Thorax, Pinkie, Ember, Ocellus, Gallus, Discord and Phanyx.
    • Team School of Friendship:  Twilight Sparkle, Yona, Pipp, Trixie, Starlight, smolder, and sandbar.
  2. 2. Match 16

• Team Moon: Luna, pony of shadow, Fluttershy, Opaline, Misty, Tempest, and midnight Twilight
    • Team Tartarus: Daybreaker, tantabus,  Tirek, Groger, Crystalis, Cosmos, and King Sombra

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2023-05-24 at 03:00 AM

Saturday night is right for fighting! 

Our quarterfinal qualifiers continue on with the Ponyville post grad community college doing battle with the colorful carapace commune. Diverse replacement cast versus deer bug substitutes. 

And in our semi-main event of the evening, we have the place where the corrupt and depraved gather to channel their dark magiks into an unknowing universe. And team Tarturus. A rematch of last year's final. Will tarturus even the score? Or will team that's no space station take on small step towards the giant leap of becoming the first ever successfully defending MLPF universal cup winners? 

Get it on! 

*ding!*

• Brohoof 2

My first vote goes to Team School of Friendship, because of the cutest princess in Equestria. Changeling Hive has a decent lineup, but I'm sticking with Twi, Trixie and Starlight. :adorkable:

Second vote is a bit trickier. I like Team Moon...but I still haven't forgotten 2018. Go Team Tartarus!! :sneer:

• Brohoof 2

Rising strolled out onto the side line after Team Moon took the field.  "Ah, Team Tartarus.  We meet again," he admired.  Igniting his horn and removing a megaphone from his saddle bag.  Floating it before him to project his voice.  Rising couldn't match the Princess's infamous Canterlot Voice, but he'd do his best.  "TEAM MOON WELCOMES ITS TWO NEWEST MEMBERS!  BASKING IN THE GLORY OF THE MOON LIGHT, WE WELCOME MISTY BRIGHTDAWN AND TEMPEST SHADOW! Fizzlepop Berrytwisthis voice boomed, minus the ending whisper.  Putting the megaphone down and unfurrowing the large silk tapestry from his saddlebag to hoist it their new banner high and proud:

4A3UHWR.thumb.png.52e44ee97775ab0f0c1e11295b5e24bf.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Shiny Silvermoon would rush into the match with the energy of a thousand bags of sugar (That's a lot of sugar!) and with her pom poms being shaken like never before she would yell "GO TEAM MOON!!! MY DEAR TEAM!!! YAHOO!!! GO TEAM FRIENDSHIP!!! THE TEAM OF MY DEAR FRIENDS @Princess Silky AND @Silverspark184!!! YEAH!!!" The unicorn would be bouncing like a rubber ball as she would continue "VOTE FOR TEAM MOON AND... And... Umm... AND I'LL SING THE SONG OF YOUR CHOICE!!!"

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Brohoof 2

Moonlight Wane quietly entered the match, dressed in a cheerleader outfit. He shook the pom poms vigorously, trying his best to attract attention while simultaneously remaining undetected. "Go Team Moon! Go School of Friendship! Yay!"

• Brohoof 2

" i dare them to knock..."

Knocks.

Spoiler

Dear Team Tartarus, You are hereby notified to vacate the premises at the MLPF World Cup Quarterfinals by May the 23rd 2023 at 8:00pm. The reason for this eviction notice letter is: Team Moon needing more space for their throne.

image.png.7abcacb45c90126efb3cacd3efc55fb6.png

Which is in direct violation of your rental agreement, as noted below: Us eventually tiring of your antics as entertaining as they've been, and let's face it, it's not good to turn getting your butts beaten into a habit.

clipart1761019.thumb.png.e4ffb66021e951327366028aa84f3118.png

Speaking of butts, enjoy the fullmoon while we leave you behind in a trail of lunar dust! :D

image.thumb.png.e964ba4d08fbfc75b9518b9511fdf558.png

Against Tartarus again so soon 

Our cheers we give to Team Moon

To Luna's delight

We'll beat Grogar outright

With Tartarus transfixed

And totally eclipsed

Our eyes on the prize

Let's chart the Moon's rise

:LunaMCM:

xbkumSV.png

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Don't forget to vote for the cutest Princess in Equestria

3127229.jpg

"Aww, you flatter me, my friend."

Flattered Princess Twilight Sparkle

"Come on everypony, let's show some hype for the School of Friendship!"

Twilight Sparkle Vector 59 - Loud Cheerleader

• This topic was featured and pinned

"Huh, Ya'know... I Never been to this School of Friendship ?, Might as well Vote for them, Along with Team moon, Even though my world's Owner isn't.......Sadly on it, It's still my Owner." Ghost told himself before floating over and giving Twi a random boop on da nose out of nowhere... In fact He did it with everyone there!

It does not matter. The plan is in motion.

sketch-1684714550100.thumb.jpg.a2eee90029ef450c815aff638f469e0f.jpg

"We have finally released Day Breaker from the dream world into reality.... Even if we lose... Hehehehe.... You wont see the last of us. 

With our powers combined...we are.....CHAOS."

(edited)
On 2023-05-21 at 8:21 PM, White Light said:

It does not matter. The plan is in motion.

sketch-1684714550100.thumb.jpg.a2eee90029ef450c815aff638f469e0f.jpg

"We have finally released Day Breaker from the dream world into reality.... Even if we lose... Hehehehe.... You wont see the last of us. 

"It's okay, White Light! You'll bring this world into a pit of fear and darkness next time! Keep trying and you might succeed one day!" Shiny Silvermoon said with an hoof on White's shoulder to confort him.

• Brohoof 2

18 hours ago, Moonlight Wane said:

Moonlight Wane quietly entered the match, dressed in a cheerleader outfit. He shook the pom poms vigorously, trying his best to attract attention while simultaneously remaining undetected. "Go Team Moon! Go School of Friendship! Yay!"

@Nitobit Seeing Moonlight Wane dressed like a cheerleader, Shiny would turn to him with stars in her eyes. "You. Look. Absolutely. AMAZING!!!"

20 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Knocks.

Dear Team Tartarus, You are hereby notified to vacate the premises at the MLPF World Cup Quarterfinals by May the 23rd 2023 at 8:00pm. The reason for this eviction notice letter is: Team Moon needing more space for their throne.

image.png.7abcacb45c90126efb3cacd3efc55fb6.png

Which is in direct violation of your rental agreement, as noted below: Us eventually tiring of your antics as entertaining as they've been, and let's face it, it's not good to turn getting your butts beaten into a habit.

clipart1761019.thumb.png.e4ffb66021e951327366028aa84f3118.png

Speaking of butts, enjoy the fullmoon while we leave you behind in a trail of lunar dust! :D

image.thumb.png.e964ba4d08fbfc75b9518b9511fdf558.png

Ahahaahaha you cheeky thing!

Longhaul stood quietly, watching the proceedings.  "This is a pretty spirited, if one-sided, battle ... for both matches," he remarked to himself, "looks like my vote might actually count for something this time around."

20 hours ago, White Light said:

image.thumb.png.339abd7893dd96c4d84e94b48494db5f.png

*appears in a flash of white light*

Oh, my word, I find your implication that you can bring "chaos," to these festivities to be highly offensive, especially when attempting to do it with the help of... her. Trollestia might send you to the moon with no bananas for the mere suggestion; I mean really.

image.png.c1aca9d97fd8ead18ff320b9eb9cb784.png

All that conceited X-100 Solar Flare wants to do is burn everything to the ground and turn it into a barren and lifeless wasteland. That's not Chaos. That's boring. Not fun in any way.

Now, turning everything inside out just to see what colors are in there... making pies rain down from the sky... enticing all of Twilight's books grow wings and fly south for the winter... THAT's fun. Oh, but not to Fluttershy. I would never do anything to hurt Fluttershy.

You wouldn't be thinking of doing anything to hurt my dear sweet Fluttershy...

image.thumb.png.eca9ebf133629b67c9010d0aa7427f0e.png

...WOULD YOU?!

image.png.114bdc2f9fa0d0d874a3bbb532537048.png

I'll be watching you very closely from my usual box seat. Ta ta...

*poof*

3 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Oh, my word, I find your implication that you can bring "chaos," to these festivities to be highly offensive, especially when attempting to do it with the help of... her. Trollestia might send you to the moon with no bananas for the mere suggestion; I mean really.

All that conceited X-100 Solar Flare wants to do is burn everything to the ground and turn it into a barren and lifeless wasteland. That's not Chaos. That's boring. Not fun in any way.

Now, turning everything inside out just to see what colors are in there... making pies rain down from the sky... enticing all of Twilight's books grow wings and fly south for the winter... THAT's fun. Oh, but not to Fluttershy. I would never do anything to hurt Fluttershy.

...WOULD YOU?!

*poof*

" Oh dear... You've become a joke... You should stop hanging around with these ponies or else it would be the end of you... I have sensed it before you know... I felt it... You almost vanished before. I may be evil and chaotic... But that does not mean i do not care for you, you gave me great joy and happiness... Be wise Discord and join us in eternity." The draconicous offered.

(edited)
3 hours ago, Cosmos said:

" Oh dear... You've become a joke... You should stop hanging around with these ponies or else it would be the end of you... I have sensed it before you know... I felt it... You almost vanished before. I may be evil and chaotic... But that does not mean i do not care for you, you gave me great joy and happiness... Be wise Discord and join us in eternity." The draconicous offered.

"Eternity is very long! It's like... Forever! And if you are in the darkness all this time, how will you see? I mean, if you want to choose the path of darkness you can but there won't be any light soooo... Forever in the dark is very long! You should really turn on the light, Cosmos..."

• Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Eternity is very long! It's like... Forever! And if you are in the darkness all this time, how will you see? I mean, if you want to choose the path of darkness you can but there won't be any light soooo... Forever in the dark is very long! You should really turn on the light, Cosmos..."

"Please.... Do not lecture me when you cannot look into your own darkness... At least i accept it! Hence.... I do not go blind in the darkness!! While you Discord... Are DYING...."

Tis fine to walk the path of darkness, if you know the way.

For your stumbles shall be met with starkness, and the end of days.

The darkness you claim, an abyss by another name? Thou surely jest for we are not the same.

Oh so bold and distinguished, a lie only self sold and so embellished.

Thou cold stare truly be a fiery glare.

You are no monster under the bed, no appetite for fear without control. Rather the begrudged and restless, insisting on sleeping upon a bed of coals.

The anger, it burns! Through and through it churns, glowing bright red through your cracks!

The pain it lingers, dripping upon knuckled fingers, enveloped by an insatiable wax.

There's the candle you hold, unrelinquished. Old spite and scold, waiting to be extinguished.

Let go of the past, escape your inner crisis, or risk true darkness, and the sound of silence.

Walking our path is all and well, but reaching its end is not the goal. For its end is yours, and so too is another lost soul.

Thou may open thy mouths and emit rebuttals and scolds, but dare not presume. For when this one does, it does nothing but consume.

489780.gif

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
48 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

The darkness you claim, an abyss by another name? Thou surely jest for we are not the same.

You are no monster under the bed, no appetite for fear without control. Rather the begrudged and restless, insisting on sleeping upon a bed of coals.

The anger, it burns! Through and through it churns, glowing bright red through your cracks!

The pain it lingers, dripping upon knuckled fingers, enveloped by an insatiable wax.

There's the candle you hold, unrelinquished. Old spite and scold, waiting to be extinguished.

Let go of the past, escape your inner crisis, or risk true darkness, and the sound of silence.

Walking our path is all and well, but reaching its end is not the goal. For its end is yours, and so too is another lost soul.

Thou may open thy mouths and emit rebuttals and scolds, but dare not presume. For when this one does, it does nothing but consume.

489780.gif

"The fool thinks he has won... Has not the previous fight thought you anything? You cannot beat us. You can only.....join us."

Edited by Kujamih

57 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

489780.gif

" Oh luna will you fall through darkness with us? Be nightmare moon once more?"

10 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

...WOULD YOU?!

*poof*

"Well, Well, Well...  If It ain't Discord, Haven't really seen much of you around. Also I agree with that, Hurting Ownershy will result in pain for any creature!" The Ghost-like creature told to Discord, With a hint of Familiarity in his voice.

22 hours ago, Cosmos said:

"Please.... Do not lecture me when you cannot look into your own darkness... At least i accept it! Hence.... I do not go blind in the darkness!! While you Discord... Are DYING...."

"The immortality is worthless if you need to sacrifice your soul to achieve it. You'll live a life that isn't worth living it forever."