Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Match 15/16: Changeling Hive vs. School of Friendship & Moon Vs Tartarus

Denim&Venöm

Quaterfinal Qualifiers  

57 users have voted

1. 1. Match 15

• Team Changeling Hive: Thorax, Pinkie, Ember, Ocellus, Gallus, Discord and Phanyx.
    • Team School of Friendship:  Twilight Sparkle, Yona, Pipp, Trixie, Starlight, smolder, and sandbar.
  2. 2. Match 16

• Team Moon: Luna, pony of shadow, Fluttershy, Opaline, Misty, Tempest, and midnight Twilight
    • Team Tartarus: Daybreaker, tantabus,  Tirek, Groger, Crystalis, Cosmos, and King Sombra

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2023-05-24 at 03:00 AM

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"The immortality is worthless if you need to sacrifice your soul to achieve it. You'll live a life that isn't worth living it forever."

"I have no soul to begin with fool!"

On 2023-05-22 at 6:09 PM, Cosmos said:

" Oh dear... You've become a joke... You should stop hanging around with these ponies or else it would be the end of you... I have sensed it before you know... I felt it... You almost vanished before. I may be evil and chaotic... But that does not mean i do not care for you, you gave me great joy and happiness... Be wise Discord and join us in eternity." The draconicous offered.

image.thumb.png.4f5c286ec3b41f207b962ff78efaec27.png

"I have become a joke? I'm not the one getting mooned on global television. Oh, you sound just like King Sombra did when I was turning his attacks into confetti. I appreciate the offer, I truly do, but I've been down this road with Lord Tirek before. My troubles came when I betrayed my Pony friends, not when I joined them. Besides, I'm wat--

On 2023-05-23 at 1:04 AM, Grogar said:

"The fool thinks he has won... Has not the previous fight thought you anything? You cannot beat us. You can only.....join us."

image.thumb.png.acd5c4a8c5b62d110fa58000fb6decc0.png

.......  I'm watching the score board. The Moon is flying circles around you. Hmm. Does that classify as an orbit?

• This topic was unpinned, unfeatured, featured and pinned
6 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

image.thumb.png.4f5c286ec3b41f207b962ff78efaec27.png

"I have become a joke? I'm not the one getting mooned on global television. Oh, you sound just like King Sombra did when I was turning his attacks into confetti. I appreciate the offer, I truly do, but I've been down this road with Lord Tirek before. My troubles came when I betrayed my Pony friends, not when I joined them. Besides, I'm wat--

image.thumb.png.acd5c4a8c5b62d110fa58000fb6decc0.png

.......  I'm watching the score board. The Moon is flying circles around you. Hmm. Does that classify as an orbit?

"The fake discord talks, and yet does not know the grand scheme of things. Your eyes deceive you fool that score does not matter hahahaha your moon might've orbited to an elusion."

"Again you have no idea how powerful we are! Leave us be fake. I talk to the real Discord."

@BornAgainBrony @SharpWit

" Knock knock..."

"It was fun while it lasted but we have already got what we wanted here. We wont be needing to participate in the matches no more."

A giant portal would tear open out of nowhere inside tartarus. And all the locked up creatures within it would escape through it.

" Chaos will rain supreme once more..."

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured
37 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Huh, Thought It was Team Moon who won ?" Ghost said out of nowhere before popping his head out of the ground.

@Ghostie boi "Yep! At the cost of every creatures being liberated from the Tartarus... BUT WE STILL WON!!! YIIPIE!!!" Shiny would have stars in her eyes from the joy she was feeling.

2 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Huh, Thought It was Team Moon who won ?" Ghost said out of nowhere before popping his head out of the ground.

"Do not worry, it seams team moon would be joining us in our endeavor. They'll be the ones distracting you all while team tartarus continue with the plans."

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Ghostie boi "Yep! At the cost of every creatures being liberated from the Tartarus... BUT WE STILL WON!!! YIIPIE!!!" Shiny would have stars in her eyes from the joy she was feeling.

"Of course a victory for team moon is a victory for CHAOS. We leave it to your hands to distract everyone from the big picture."

22 hours ago, Kujamih said:

"Do not worry, it seams team moon would be joining us in our endeavor. They'll be the ones distracting you all while team tartarus continue with the plans."

"Of course a victory for team moon is a victory for CHAOS. We leave it to your hands to distract everyone from the big picture."

"White Light, what does the Tartarus has to offer that is so cool that you are constantly making propaganda for it! You are not even trying to convince us to build an alliance with them, you are trying to force us to do so! It has to stop!"

(edited)

"A team is nothing without control. And team tartarus is just a facade, a cocoon. Know that it has hatched.... Be prepared for the chaos we will ensue!"

Edited by Kujamih