Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Agitation station

ManaMinori

(edited)

What has caused you guys a little agitation recently? How did you react, and did you think it was a healthy reaction?

Edited by ManaMinori
  • Hugs 1

I got very aggitated when I tried to salvage a vacation (originally planned for last March) which I had to cancel. I have to use my airline credit before it expires but I can't get any reservations or decent flights. I had been planning this trip for three years and now that I was ready to go it got wiped out by circumstances beyond my control. Every time I try to take my trip I get sidelined by something. I was very upset and couldn't think of what to do because I felt I spent a ton of money and was getting nothing for it. Finally someone told me to simply stop thinking about it because I wasn't getting a clear picture or perspective on the situation. I took the advice and it worked amazingly well. Sometimes instinct is better than logical problem-solving. If you don't overthink things (or stop thinking about it altogether) you allow the brain to instinctively find a solution, and I think I have something that might work now. 

• Hugs 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a brother-in-law that I don’t get along with AT ALL. He irritates me all the time and he uses marijuana which only makes him worse. He thinks he’s all happiness and harmony when he’s on that stuff but he doesn’t see himself through sober eyes. The rest of us see him as irritating, combative, overly sensitive, paranoid and an all-around ass. When he’s around my blood pressure goes sky-high.

• Sad 1