Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Matches 17/18: Kirin Village Vs Seaquestria and Somnambula Vs Manehattan 

Denim&Venöm

Quarterfinal qualifiers  

47 users have voted

1. 1. Match 17

• Team Kirin Village: Autumn Blaze, Mistmame, Lemon Zest, Rain Shine, Izzy and Sunny
    • Team Seaquestria: Queen Novo, Princess Skystar, SilverStream, Cassie’s the Kelpies, Queen Haven, and Terramar
  2. 2. Match 18

• Team Somnambula: Somnambula , Octavia, Sweetie belle, Applebloom, Dj Pon-3, Babs seed and Lyra
    • Team Manehattan: Coco, Rarity, Strawberry Scoop (the G4 background pony) Pistachio, Kettle Corn, cheese sandwich, and Mable pie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2023-05-27 at 11:00 PM

It's Wednesday! You know what that means!

AEW Dynamite The MLPF Universal cup is live from the Mareitime bay event center in Las Pegasus, Neighvada!  Our Quarterfinal Qualifying Qoverage Qontinues with our double main event, everypony's favorite village of bipolar dragon lion horses battles the shoo bee doo capitol of the world, while in our co-main event, past and present collide as the crown jewel of the Equestrian Bronze age takes on the place the rest of upstate Neigh York begrudgingly associates with in Manehatten island!

Get it on!

*Ding!*

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was featured
  • The topic was pinned

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDMrxHQps-MQ9ZDvxc3Zj

Can you believe it? Rarity – yes, the Rarity – picked me for her team! This is almost better than that time she invited me to Fashion Week! Go Team Manehattan!

ed0bab9b50e423d5e369101287e2febd.png

Did I tell you about all the ice cream we have? It wasn't easy to come up with something fabulous enough for our team, but I did! And no, I didn't forget the marshmallows! :darling:

ice-cream-soft-soft-swerve-img_7595.jpg?

And let us not forget the new additions to the Manehattan menu: Cheese Sandwich and Marble Pie!

large.png910d1f6433e0896932531449e4fb6a17.gif

Yes, marble pies are a thing, too! :nom:

DSC_0296edit-copy2.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Easy vote for Team Kirin Village. For the second group, I'm definitely voting for Team Manehattan, but Somnambula is quite strong as well. :wacko:

• Brohoof 3

Aaaaaaaand it seems the kirin are off to an amazing start, putting up a huge lead right out of the gate! As they should be. Also, who could forget about Izzy and Sunny? Both tremendous new additions to the team! :kirin:

• Brohoof 3

14 hours ago, GeneralDirection said:

Aaaaaaaand it seems the kirin are off to an amazing start, putting up a huge lead right out of the gate! As they should be. Also, who could forget about Izzy and Sunny? Both tremendous new additions to the team! :kirin:

I suppose you could say... the Kirin are on fire? B)

• Brohoof 1

"Hooray for Team Kirin! Set the stage on fire! Hooray for Team Seaquestria! Put your opponents in deep water! Hooray for Team Somnambula! Prove the other teams that they are built on sand! Hooray for Team Manehattan! Make... huh... does anypony have a fitting joke in mind?"

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned