Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony!

PrincessBonBon12

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I started watching the show in 2012. I was interested because I was always a fan of Powerpuff girls and I loved the art and design.

Hi everypony. I'm Bon Bon. I love MLP. I really like G 5 so far. I have been collecting the Mini world Magic play sets and would love to show them and talk about them. I really enjoyed the MLP Next generation movie. I also am a big fan of the equestria girls. My favorite EG movie is rainbow rocks and I have a few EG toys too! Thanks for having me darlings πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ©΅πŸ’™πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Astral Soul said:

Hi and welcome @PrincessBonBon12,

I hope you have a awesome time here and make many wonderful memories!

I'm the local tea crazy pone and flutter fan :3

Nice to meet you

Nice to meet you too darling!!! I am excited to have a place to talk ponies again. I also love Fluttershy. Just yesterday I watched the episode where she gets assertive! So funny always a favorite of mine.

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Welcome! Give this place a chance and you'll love it hereΒ :fluttershy:

What's your favorite toy you have collected so far?Β :ooh:

I really enjoy the Mini world magic play sets. I think my favorite is Briddlewood Forest. I also have a lot of the 35th anniversary ponies, they are sooo cute. I posted a thread about the Briddlewood playset and plan to review the others as well.

39 minutes ago, PrincessBonBon12 said:

I really enjoy the Mini world magic play sets. I think my favorite is Briddlewood Forest. I also have a lot of the 35th anniversary ponies, they are sooo cute. I posted a thread about the Briddlewood playset and plan to review the others as well.

Oh, very cool!Β :catface:Β I'll go check that out asap