Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You can go back in time to the great Twilicorn rant. What do you do?

Moonstarleader10101

You have a time machine that can bring you back in time to the great twilicorn rant, back when magical mystery cure had aired and everyone was talking about the new change, what do you do with this power concerning the debates, do you fuel the flames, do you tell everyone that it'll be fine, or something else entirely, you can even show evidence of what Twilicorn will do for the show in the future by showing clips and images of the episodes that will involve the new alicorn twilight in the future, how do you use this opportunity?

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Metemponychosis said:

I'll take popcorn, guaraná soda (diet) and a comfy chair.

Watching the fandom go crazy during that era does sound fun... send em a a pic of equestria girls well you are at it, maybe of one last problem's twilicorn...

5 minutes ago, Moonstarleader10101 said:

Watching the fandom go crazy during that era does sound fun... send em a a pic of equestria girls well you are at it, maybe of one last problem's twilicorn...

I can't. I'd be the one going crazy over those. XD

In hindsight it worked out, but her not being a "Princess" Princess was a joke for so long, and founding and being the head of a school I feel only added to how unnecessary it was for again, SO LONG :laugh:

• The title was changed to You can go back in time to the great Twilicorn rant. What do you do?

I'd say "give it a few years and it'll feel completely normal".  I feel like after like, season 5, it was pretty normal that Twilight was an Alicorn now.  I feel like as the show went on, her ascension really didn't change much other than give like, an official title to her and what she was pretty much already doing.  I think her role as such an important figure kinda allowed(cant figure out a better word) her to do some of the things that she does after her ascension like taking on a student, continuing to protect Equestria with her friends, and making a school of friendship.  It also helped bridge the gap between the royalty and the characters in the show, so that more stories could be told with the princesses.