Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, I am new to the forum(and forums in general)

SootNote

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I looked up MLP forum on google because I decided I wanted to get more involved in the mlp fandom spaces

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

When I was around 10 yrs old, my little sister showed me what My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic was.  She showed me the premiere of season one, and it got me intrigued.  She told me about bronies(i have no idea how tf she knew about bronies) and after watching a few episodes, the show grew on me.  I watched as much as was on Netflix at the time, I believe it was up to Season 3 finale.  I looked up Brony on YouTube at some point in time and found the Bronies React series by ACRacebest.  That is how I really became aware of the fandom.

I am SootNote, I actually haven't really made an OC until recently, and that goes for any kind of oc.  I didn't really put any effort into like, making a character, like my fursona, until a couple years ago, and even then, only last year have I really started caring about my fursona.  Growing up I didn't really have friends and I know very little about social things, and so I didn't even know what a forum was until recently(still dont really know that much).  I am coming out of my shell more this year and trying new things out, and I have found that talking about and hearing others talk about things I have interest in and being in a community means a lot to me.  So yeah, been in the fandom for a long time but technically only surface level.

Anyway I dunno really what to put here.  Oh yeah, I am a digital artist and music producer, and I wanna do brony music in the future.  I hope I didn't put too much in this introduction lol, but yeah, I am here, and I am confused but I'm sure I'll figure out how to use this forum! <3

• Brohoof 5

Welcome aboard @SootNote! Don't worry about making an OC. I still don't have one yet. :laugh:

I'm sure your work is awesome! If you ever want to share it, feel free to. :fluttershy:

This community is really nice, so I'm sure you'll feel at home here. Joining a forum is quite a big step. Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay and hopefully we'll see you around! 

• Brohoof 5

13 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Welcome aboard @SootNote! Don't worry about making an OC. I still don't have one yet. :laugh:

I'm sure your work is awesome! If you ever want to share it, feel free to. :fluttershy:

This community is really nice, so I'm sure you'll feel at home here. Joining a forum is quite a big step. Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay and hopefully we'll see you around! 

Thank you!!  I appreciate it a lot!!  I'm not sure how to reply to comments so i hope this is how it works.

• Brohoof 5

Moments ago, SootNote said:

Thank you!!  I appreciate it a lot!!  I'm not sure how to reply to comments so i hope this is how it works.

Perfect. It seems you've already gotten the hang of it. :)

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, SootNote said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

I looked up MLP forum on google because I decided I wanted to get more involved in the mlp fandom spaces

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

When I was around 10 yrs old, my little sister showed me what My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic was.  She showed me the premiere of season one, and it got me intrigued.  She told me about bronies(i have no idea how tf she knew about bronies) and after watching a few episodes, the show grew on me.  I watched as much as was on Netflix at the time, I believe it was up to Season 3 finale.  I looked up Brony on YouTube at some point in time and found the Bronies React series by ACRacebest.  That is how I really became aware of the fandom.

I am SootNote, I actually haven't really made an OC until recently, and that goes for any kind of oc.  I didn't really put any effort into like, making a character, like my fursona, until a couple years ago, and even then, only last year have I really started caring about my fursona.  Growing up I didn't really have friends and I know very little about social things, and so I didn't even know what a forum was until recently(still dont really know that much).  I am coming out of my shell more this year and trying new things out, and I have found that talking about and hearing others talk about things I have interest in and being in a community means a lot to me.  So yeah, been in the fandom for a long time but technically only surface level.

Anyway I dunno really what to put here.  Oh yeah, I am a digital artist and music producer, and I wanna do brony music in the future.  I hope I didn't put too much in this introduction lol, but yeah, I am here, and I am confused but I'm sure I'll figure out how to use this forum! <3

Damn, 3 new ponies in a row! Woohoo!!!

Anyways, welcome to the herd! /) :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 6

Hello, hi and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I hope you'll have a good time here! :BrightMacContent:

What kind of music you're thinking of making? :darling:

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, Nitobit said:

Hi and welcome to the forums, SootNote! I hope you'll have a great time here! :fluttershy:

Thank you!!!! /)

2 hours ago, Svetlana Note said:

Damn, 3 new ponies in a row! Woohoo!!!

Anyways, welcome to the herd! /) :ButtercupLaugh:

Haha thanks!!  Happy to be here /)

13 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello, hi and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I hope you'll have a good time here! :BrightMacContent:

What kind of music you're thinking of making? :darling:

Thank you!!  The kind of music that I currently make is basically just miscellaneous electronic music, it has the style of like Future Bass, Hardcore House, House, and Drum n Bass.  I wanna do that for pony stuff too, I can do it now I just am working on other things and also need to think of ideas.

• Brohoof 4

Moments ago, 14Fan said:

Hi there! I’m new too. Hope you have a wonderful time here! I certainly am and haven’t even been here for 24 hours.

Thank you, and you too!!  Yeah, this forum seems cool!  No wonder its been around for so long

• Brohoof 4

12 minutes ago, SootNote said:

Thank you!!  The kind of music that I currently make is basically just miscellaneous electronic music, it has the style of like Future Bass, Hardcore House, House, and Drum n Bass.  I wanna do that for pony stuff too, I can do it now I just am working on other things and also need to think of ideas.

I see, I see, nice. :darling: Be sure to share your works with us! :izzy-shine:

• Brohoof 4

Welcome! You'll  love it here I promise :squee:

4 hours ago, SootNote said:

The kind of music that I currently make is basically just miscellaneous electronic music, it has the style of like Future Bass, Hardcore House, House, and Drum n Bass.

You got me at dnb :P whenever youre ready to publicly share your works, will be patiently waiting :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

10 hours ago, SootNote said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Welcome! Call me Ix, ChrysalisM, Polybius, or anything really, as long as I know you mean me. I totally get your position. I only really started hanging on the internet and this forum during the pandemic, after deciding to rewatch MLP on a whim. Not sure if coping using the web was good or bad, but the people are nice! I hope you enjoy your time here!

• Brohoof 4

Hi and welcome @SootNote,

I hope you will have a great time here with us and make many awesome memories

I always love to meet more fans of Fluttershy :>

So I have to yay you welcome

BigheartedSecondDunlin-size_restricted.g

Oh ... wonderful! I'm pretty big on pony art and pony music :> I'm looking forward to see your art and listen to your music ♥

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...