Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It’s never gonna happen, but I kinda want to see it

ManaMinori

What are some things that you kinda wish had a crossover (episode, movie, toyline, or comic) with MLP- even though it’s very likely to never happen? 

I think it’d be interesting to see a MLP x Hazbin Hotel or Helluva Boss crossover in any form. It could be an “Always Chasing Rainbows” line (titled after Charlie’s song), and there DOES exist a Tartarus in MLP, so it’s quite possible to venture into mixed territories. Also- just imagine a music Collab between Verosika Mayday and the Sirens! Or some much needed AJ appreciation with Striker, from Helluva Boss. (A FUNKO vinyl or Kotobukiya figure if them together would be sick!) Vaggie (from Hazbin) together with Limestone Pie (seeing as how they share similar personalities) would be cool in an episode, or comic perhaps. And just imagine all the chaos that Discord could do together with Alastor! 

(edited)

It would be interesting to see a crossover between Doug and Equestria Girls since both shows are known for human characters with exotic skin colors but I don't know what the plot would be.

Edited by Theautisticrebel

Glad a Transformers crossover became a reality :fluttershy:, I was bummed out when it was revealed that concept was pitched much earlier only to get canned :dry:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-05-30 at 8:28 PM, Fluttershutter said:

I had ideas about the Azumanga Daioh girls getting into Equestria since they're so similar to the Man Six.

mlp__fim_meets_azumanga_daioh___print_by_spburke_d4v89qv-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NDQxIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNmRlOTU1ZjQtM2QyZS00NjQ5LTgxZWMtOWYxMWFjOGE3N2MwXC9kNHY4OXF2LWZkZjQyNjEzLWUzNmQtNGVmNi1iOTdlLWIxOGM0ZDczNTQ0Yi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NzAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.AXOUlQPkJ87p9gjJzuWVmGxdok87HttjoonjaQYOirE

And I wish there was a Stargate to Equestria. Jack would love the ponies!

Equestria Daily - MLP Stuff!: Story: Stargate: Equestria (Update Story 2  Chapter 3!)

This is actually not a bad crossover idea, Azmuanga Daioh + MLP would be funny to watch. Mostly due to how random the character interactions are. Can't forget Azumanga Daioh also is one of the best 2000s animes imo, so maybe I am being a bit biased. 

• Brohoof 1