Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Matches 19/20: Cloudsdale Vs School of Friendship & Ponyville Vs Moon

Denim&Venöm

Quarterfinal matches  

69 users have voted

1. 1. Cloudsdale Vs School of Friendship

• Team Cloudsdale: Spitfire, Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Flitter, Cloudchaser, Applejack, Sunset Shimmer ,Capt. Caelano, Hitch, and  Zipp Storm.
    • Team School of Friendship: Twilight Sparkle, Pipp, Trixie, Starlight, smolder, sandbar, Discord, Ember, and Pinkie.
  2. 2. Ponyville Vs Moon

• Team Ponyville: Derpy, Cherilee, Maud, bon, Granny Smith, Dr Whooves, Spike, Princess Celestia, Cadence, and Big Mac.
    • Team Moon:  Luna, pony of shadow, Fluttershy, Opaline, Misty, Tempest Shadow, Queen Chrysalis, Starswirl the bearded, Nightmare moon, and midnight Twilight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2023-06-05 at 04:00 AM

The qualifications have been met. And it's a two for Tuesday! Live from the Hammersteed Ballroom in Manehatten, it's the MLPF universal cup quarterfinals! 

In our first quarterfinal, the heart of Equestria's weather industry does battle with an uncredited community college.  

And in our second round, it's a spiritual rematch of the first episode! The place where it all started versus the invaders that started it all. Who will prevail this time around? Well, lets find out.

Get it on!

*ding!*

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was featured and pinned

So, Cloudsdale is tempting, but I'm going to stick with School of Friendship on this one.

Now, here's the big one. Team Ponyville vs Team Moon. I'm already with Ponyville to begin with, so I won't hide my bias, but I still haven't forgotten what happened five years ago. :sealed:

• Brohoof 2

With her cheerleader outfit as usual, Shiny Silvermoon would arrive once more to encourage her own, the Team Moon, but also the team of many of her friends, the Friendship School. "Give me a "M"! Give me a "O" and double it! Give me a "N"! What does it spell? MOON!!! Vote for Team Moon and I shall give you an hug! And if you also vote for the Friendship School, I will give you a croissant!" The unicorn then tried to do a backflip but felt on the ground instead.

"Oh my gosh, the results are so close! Come on everypony, vote for The School of Friendship!"

Scared Pinkie Pie | Pinkie pie, Pinkie, Rainbow dash

(edited)

"Free hugs for those who vote for Team Moon! Free croissants for those who vote for Friendship School! Come on, everypony! Don't you want me to hug you and give you croissants? Please! I want an hug!"

3 minutes ago, Pinkie Pie said:

"Oh my gosh, the results are so close! Come on everypony, vote for The School of Friendship!"

Scared Pinkie Pie | Pinkie pie, Pinkie, Rainbow dash

"Pinkie Pie! Quick! Do something funny to convince them!"

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

Let’s show some love for the all the teams everypony!! My team Ponyville is also counting on me let’s show what we are made of!! :love::love:

*ahem* I  believe Shining Armor’s competitiveness got passed down onto me. 
IMG_6337.thumb.jpeg.5b355b1e2fe49552e0143c8134994c06.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Saturn Ring said:

Saturn fiddled with her mane, "I vote for friendship school and team moon!" she blurted out. She looked down at her hooves, seeing a croissant laying there, she picked it up and ate it. 

Shiny would rush to her friend, @Saturn Ring, and hug her tightly. "Here's your hug!" :oh_golly:

"If Pinkie Pie uses the mirror pool, will her multiple votes count?"

The ghostling would've appeared using his Spiritual magik to form Sign's in the sky Voting for Ponyvile before passing around Cookie's for those who voted for them "Come on Ponyvile! We got this!"

"Come on everypony, let's show some friendship and vote for the School of Friendship!"

2397913 - safe, artist:bobthedalek, starlight glimmer, sunburst, trixie,  pony, unicorn, 2 4 6 greaaat, bipedal, blaze (coat marking), blushing, bow,  cheerleader, cheerleader outfit, cheerleader starlight, cheerleader  sunburst, cheerleader trixie ...

"Ya know, I don't think this is working. Also, how did Sunburst end up between us?"

• Brohoof 1

"Come on Everypony!, Vote for Team Ponyvile!, We got the Princess of the sun with us and I hear, They might give out autograph's if you join~" Ghost shouted outloud, trying to get his team some more vote's all with a smile on his face.

@Nightmare Moon

" goodnight Princess Celestia.... Good morning Nightmare moon. It is a nice day today that you have reunited with your real sister Day Breaker."

1 hour ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Come on Everypony!, Vote for Team Ponyvile!, We got the Princess of the sun with us and I hear, They might give out autograph's if you join~" Ghost shouted outloud, trying to get his team some more vote's all with a smile on his face.

" Ahh i see... So this is your answer..."

14 minutes ago, White Light said:

@Nightmare Moon

" goodnight Princess Celestia.... Good morning Nightmare moon. It is a nice day today that you have reunited with your real sister Day Breaker."

Ghost would've just stuck his tongue out at the stranger

21 hours ago, Cash In said:

ow, here's the big one. Team Ponyville vs Team Moon. I'm already with Ponyville to begin with, so I won't hide my bias, but I still haven't forgotten what happened five years ago. :sealed:

There's a LOT of "happened five years ago" regarding the world cup. Of which fiasco do you speak?

(edited)
2 hours ago, White Light said:

@Kujamih @Ghostie boi "Ummmm... White Light? Could yoooou... stop trying to make this creature mad, please? It would be really appreciated. Also, I think you are about to succeed and I don't recommand it for your safety."

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

1 minute ago, Aurora876 said:

Go Cloudsdale and Moon!!

There ain't NO way I'm voting against Zipp, Sunset, Luna or Pony of Shadows. ^_^

AIN'T NO WAY.

Shiny would give @Aurora876 an hug with a wide smile. "Thank you for voting for the Team Moon! However, I encourage everypony to also vote for the Friendship School!" :winking-izzy:

(edited)
27 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny would tackle hug @Kramathia from behind. "Hug delivery! Also, your croissant..." She would give a croissant to her friend for voting for the Team Moon and the Friendship School.

*Kramathia would eat the croissant despite is a robot and hug back @Shiny Silvermoon as well just as tight* Thank you so much!!! *nom nom nom*78787878.gif.04390b489726f39a6fbe17ed7e71dd36.gif

Edited by Kramathia

3 hours ago, Kujamih said:

@Ghostie boi @Shiny Silvermoon

White Light would instead poke the bunny as his reply to shiny.

They would've found themselves in a Pretty pink dragon outfit, with fairy wing's but the Zipper seemed to have been glued shut! When did the creature have time to do this to White light!? He was standing there the wholetime!

The Ghostling soon disappeared before hiding in a bush and silently Whispering @Emerald Heart "Agent Bon!, We're losing in Ponyvile vote's! What's the plan here!?" He'd ask trying to find out how to turn the Vote's around!

21 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

They would've found themselves in a Pretty pink dragon outfit, with fairy wing's but the Zipper seemed to have been glued shut! When did the creature have time to do this to White light!? He was standing there the wholetime!

The Ghostling soon disappeared before hiding in a bush and silently Whispering @Emerald Heart "Agent Bon!, We're losing in Ponyvile vote's! What's the plan here!?" He'd ask trying to find out how to turn the Vote's around!

@Ghostie boi

!? "What the hay!?... That bunny is quick..."

The bunny knew that beating up the pony would just result to nothing and tactfully attacked him through ridicule would be more effective.

" ...smart..."

Light would try and remove the pink dragon suit but to no avail... "... Damn.... I hate pink..."