Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why is Rainbow Dash shipped with everyone

FlutterIsBestAlicorn

(edited)

It always bugs me how people always say Rainbow Dash is shipped with everyone when she doesn't even have the most ships. Both Fluttershy and Twilight have more ships

How does anyone else feel about Rainbow x everyone

Edited by FlutterIsBestAlicorn
Because I forgot to say something I wanted to mention

(edited)

"Don't say it! Don't say it! Don't say it!" :huh: Because she's "SO AWESOME!" to a lot of fans. "D'oh!". :lie:

35 minutes ago, Megas said:

Because she's the fandom's bicycle

I've never seen a bell. :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

who is that everyone? There are a few Rainbow Dash straight ships, but most are boring, dating a bad boy, or already taken. The only thing that's left is a lesbian ship that might be interesting 

Edited by RDDash

(edited)

Ah... allow me to elucidate your doubts, child.

The pagans and those deranged enough to make twisted texts and depictions of her form, don't understand that the nature of Rainbow Dash is sacred.
She is the personification of light in every possible form, without being any particular one. Her principle is the one of unchangeable maleability. Paradoxically enough.

And those foolish enough to try to harness that light, burn like the sun from within, after a mirage that inevitably leads them to their own doom. Since her form becomes a reflection of their disowned aspect.
Which against such brilliance, turns them into shadows of their former selves. Forever searching for something that was hidden within themselves all along.

Fragment of the rainbow testament.

(777 characters. Actually, 778. Because I was foolish enough to try to explain her form. I need to go back to the sacred texts, which funnily enough have resulted in 911 characters now. The number of chaos. You see? There are no mistakes. But you didn't want to understand that. You wanted to "correct" me).

Edited by They call me Loyalty

18 hours ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Ah... allow me to elucidate your doubts, child.

The pagans and those deranged enough to make twisted texts and depictions of her form, don't understand that the nature of Rainbow Dash is sacred.
She is the personification of light in every possible form, without being any particular one. Her principle is the one of unchangeable maleability. Paradoxically enough.

And those foolish enough to try to harness that light, burn like the sun from within, after a mirage that inevitably leads them to their own doom. Since her form becomes a reflection of their disowned aspect.
Which against such brilliance, turns them into shadows of their former selves. Forever searching for something that was hidden within themselves all along.

Fragment of the rainbow testament.

(777 characters. Actually, 778. Because I was foolish enough to try to explain her form. I need to go back to the sacred texts, which funnily enough have resulted in 911 characters now. The number of chaos. You see? There are no mistakes. But you didn't want to understand that. You wanted to "correct" me).

I... I'm sorry but I understood none of that