Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sonic OCs

GreenWind

(edited)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/20261-sonic-ocs/ <- RP thred

Do you have a sonic OC if so this is the RP for you! This RP will include dramma action romantics! Also most every thing you can think of

Story: the unthinkable happend sonic and his friends have fallen to eggmans plan. Now one group will rise will you be the one to help? What is eggmans plan we may never know

Time: modern location: möbius

Rules: have fun :3

Characters: GreenWind-Ryan the headghog<- he's in the data base you you want to see him)

MadhouseMishcief- Miri the cat

Sly Cooper-charmy the bee

rolle-Hydrok the cat

The RP has begun feel free to post know

Note: E.G.G.M.A.R.E. can't play Eggman so we will need a new Eggman feel free to ask

Edited by GreenWind

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I love you for making a Sonic RP

2. I don't have a Sonic OC because I couldn't think of anything past a Sonic recolor and we have enough of those.

With that being said who's the villain? Because...you know I could be Eggman or something...

1. I love you for making a Sonic RP

2. I don't have a Sonic OC because I couldn't think of anything past a Sonic recolor and we have enough of those.

With that being said who's the villain? Because...you know I could be Eggman or something...

Sure that works too I'll add you right away

Though a story of some sort would be nice. Where are Sonic and the others? Why is Eggman fighting random OCs instead of the cannon characters?

Though a story of some sort would be nice. Where are Sonic and the others? Why is Eggman fighting random OCs instead of the cannon characters?

Oariganly this was a have fun but now that egg and here I'll have to add a story wait on moment

I have a cat mobian that fights with an electrically charges sword?

I don't have a reference right away, but there are enough drawings of her in my sketchbook I can find one that works. This sounds fun/

^_^

Sure I'll add you just him me you characters name

But Sonic and Co. are dead. If anyone would have survived it would be Shadow or maybe Blaze seeing as she's from another dimension or Silver because he's from the Future. How would Charmy survive Eggman's take over?

But Sonic and Co. are dead. If anyone would have survived it would be Shadow or maybe Blaze seeing as she's from another dimension or Silver because he's from the Future. How would Charmy survive Eggman's take over?

I never said they died D:

I never said they died D:

Well what does "Fallen to Eggman's plan" mean? What did Eggman do with them? There are no robotizers in the games.

Well what does "Fallen to Eggman's plan" mean? What did Eggman do with them? There are no robotizers in the games.

I meant like held prisoner or something. You now what since your Eggman you decide :D

Well if we can be other cannon characters could I be Metal Sonic? I imagine he would be doing most of Eggman's dirty work.

That damends that means you take to slots I'll add you if you want though

(edited)

can i join if i can i can use my sonic oc Hydrok dont question the name hes a cat btw angelic demonic powers like chaos beam and that but well one are black and the other white and he have 3 forms but he can only access them when hes angry have a good day

Edited by rolle

can i join if i can i can use my sonic oc Hydrok dont question the name hes a cat btw angelic demonic powers like chaos beam and that but well one are black and the other white and he have 3 forms but he can only access them when hes angry have a good day

Ok I'll add you and well we start today but in alittle bit

(edited)

Ok I'll add you and well we start today but in alittle bit

oh something i forgot was his colors hes black red eyes he has red lines all around his body connecting to two runes one look like an angel the other a demon and they glow when hes using an anmon blast beam or destruction which he can only use in his third form the other two he can use when he have enough power

you spelled HyDROK wrong hahaha :lol:

Edited by rolle