Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Great Pony War!

Coconeru

Already favourited, liked, subscribed, added to my iPod and listened to five times over!

This is wonderful, very militaristic which I adore, the snare drums work perfectly and the meshing of different melodies from songs in the show works fantastically!

I would absolutely adore it if you could come up with more serious, militaristic pony marches, you pull them off very well!

Thank you!

• Brohoof 1

as I listen to this song, I do realize something. there probobly will be a war in equestria between the solar empire, and the new luner republic.

I just got one question for you guys, which side are you for. Princess celestia, or princess luna?

luna all the way, the new lunar republic will bring new reign to equestria!

as I listen to this song, I do realize something. there probobly will be a war in equestria between the solar empire, and the new luner republic.

I just got one question for you guys, which side are you for. Princess celestia, or princess luna?

luna all the way, the new lunar republic will bring new reign to equestria!

I'm more of a Luna fan myself but I like them both, I actually don't know much about this solar empire and lunar republic but I can only guess what it is XD.